• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku coming back to lose to Superman for the third time in a row

igotonemoreinme.jpg

NO WAY, THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING GOKU VS SUPERMAN!? I WAS JUST MEMEING EARLIER WHEN I SAID THAT THEY SHOULD DO GOKU VS SUPERMAN AGAIN!

Okay screaming aside, I'm genuinely shocked that the controversial Death Battle they were teasing was going to be, in fact, Goku vs Superman 3. But I'm worried that in comparison to Goku vs Superman 1 and, arguably, 2 that this Goku vs Superman isn't going to live up to the standards set forward by its predecessors. Though if Goku vs Superman 3 has been on the cards for quite some time, then I would hope that DB's going to put a lot more budget into this episode to really make it stand out.

So all in all: Who vs Rick was pretty solid, glad to see the Doctor kicked Rick's ass, but Goku vs Superman 3 is peak and I'm praying that it's a 10/10 episode

Any who, I really enjoyed Rick Vs The Doctor (honestly my favourite voice acting performance this season), the music was spot on and I liked how cerebral the fight was (like a super competitive game of Uno), it kept me guessing on just what BS both fighters were gonna pull.

The animation was incredibly smooth, the art-style was crisp, the action was hilarious and I really enjoyed the references to other DBs in the arcade (there's probably other Easter eggs I missed the first time around). Yet another amazing battle between two stupidly OP hax god characters lol!

10/10 for me personally. Bonus points for not mentioning the timeless child retcon.

How much new shit has prime earth Superman gotten since 2015, cause Goku is always getting new stuff but Superman mostly stays the same. He keeps closing the gap though, last time he wasn't even universal since the Battle of the Gods arc in the anime hadn't aired.

He's gotten Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20, the Evil Containment Wave, Ultra Instinct, he learned to create energy avatars

How much new shit has prime earth Superman gotten since 2015, cause Goku is always getting new stuff but Superman mostly stays the same. He keeps closing the gap though, last time he wasn't even universal since the Battle of the Gods arc in the anime hadn't aired.

He's gotten Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20, the Evil Containment Wave, Ultra Instinct, he learned to create energy avatars
Superman has a gimmick called Hope which literally allowed him to beat Anti-Life Equation Darkseid.

Plus Goku is significantly less haxxed than Superman, like they're definitely including Pre-Crisis, since that's completely canon now.

Back