• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's very undeveloped outside the central finite curve, tho eventually we should see things outside it, and then I jope the cosmology will expand (hence why I think things will be different in 10 years)

Can't wait for the match, this is gonna be good.

Though, I feel kinda bad considering how outvoted Rick was in the blog, with the only vote he has being a pity vote.

I genuinely can't see the Doctor losing this, and it seems that the vast majority agrees he slaughters.

Ya.. is unfortunate. There are some win conditions for rick If you assume say The fight started with an unexpecting doctor and rick five hundred feet from the tardis and rick had his standard kit, but with them both having access to everything from the start? Ya no way...

Hua... I mean, I juat feel like rick and morty would be nore willing to show that high scale cosmology on screen somehow then the ever budget tight doctor who
Tbf Dr who has been running for decades and has other means like novels,comic books etc
Rick and Morty benefit as u say due to being more willing

Tbf Dr who has been running for decades and has other means like novels,comic books etc
Rick and Morty benefit as u say due to being more willing
I honestly really dislike some of the scaling from the books? Because they like blatantly ignore the lynchpin of what pervents the 10th doctor from spending time with rose, seemingly the expanded universe would have you believe the doctor could of poped over for tea after an afternoon of work

Last edited:
IMG_2790.png

Back