• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blog’s out
Reading this blog, and seeing the sheer power the Doctor has at his disposal or can use when given time, has made me determine that I would consider stop watching Death Battle if Rick were to pull off a W somehow. Now that might just be a tad bit overkill and fanboyish to say, but Who vs Rick doesn't qualify for the same standards that one can judge BillCord for as Who vs Rick is one MU where there's really one objective winner to the debate when one has such absurdly potent advantages over the other.

I also understand that ultimately, at the end of the day, Death Battle is simply a web series where people get together to ask and determine what character beats who to the best of their ability. But a scenario where Rick wins would require one to ignore or downplay decades of material to pull that off, bringing to question how research is handled

Rick seems to have some interesting stuff I've never really seen anyone argue. He'd have some of the highest finite stats on the show via cosmology, in fact he'd beat out Scooby and Courage for the biggest AP feat on the show with any uni busting stuff, and he'd have crazy high speeds and some pretty good options. The blog also mentions that there are higher dimensional arguments you could go with him, and potentially, maybe, the full cosmology could be infinite dimensional? Wish that could've been touched on a bit more. He definitely could wreck house against other opponents

But yeah the Doctor is just kind of him but better it seems? Unless crazy stuff happens in future R&M seasons to make that infinite dimensional scaling viable (which would bring him basically equal to Doc's best scaling) he seems to just loose really solidly rn. Doc is faster and more powerful, can shut down most of Rick's options very easily, resists most of Rick's stuff, etc.

They had a crossover with Nier somewhat recently, so there is definetly a decent match-up somewhere in there. Scarlet's another option for one more Raiden (Metal Gear) W.
I rather don't want an MU that being a specifict win, so Raiden vs Scarlet is a nope, then again he had a better MU out there
Gachashit isn't popular on powerscaling circles outside of Hoyoverse characters.

Azure lane, Kancolle, Nikke, Girls frontline wouldn't happen because they're unpopular, I'd get zero views and the Death Battle team seems to be scared of ecchishit. They haven't done episodes with fanservice in a long time.

Genshit impact is the only hope for you gachabros.
If this for powerscaling sure, but outside that? Nikke is hella popular right now, so does Azur Lane
No idea why you mentioned Girls Frontline since it's the least popular among all

As for the team scared for ecchishit, another reason why i'm not a fan of DB lel

How's work on that going?

I can help out, sure. But my main focus is on LotR and I'm preparing for another back and forth over Aragorn and the Nazgul.
Still zero lel, since we are focusing on Blue Archive right now which is half-done

I'll make a new thread about Nikke general discussion thread later so we can chat there

Gachashit isn't popular on powerscaling circles outside of Hoyoverse characters.

Azure lane, Kancolle Arknights, Nikke, Girls frontline wouldn't happen because they're unpopular, I'd get zero views and the Death Battle team seems to be scared of ecchishit. They haven't done episodes with fanservice in a long time.

Genshit impact is the only hope for you gachabros.
Corrected

Also, Kancolle is from Japan.

But you are kind of right Genshin Impact (and Honkai Impact 3/Star Rail) are the real "pure" PRC games that actually make an "impact" on the real world.

Reading this blog, and seeing the sheer power the Doctor has at his disposal or can use when given time, has made me determine that I would consider stop watching Death Battle if Rick were to pull off a W somehow. Now that might just be a tad bit overkill and fanboyish to say, but Who vs Rick doesn't qualify for the same standards that one can judge BillCord for as Who vs Rick is one MU where there's really one objective winner to the debate when one has such absurdly potent advantages over the other.

I also understand that ultimately, at the end of the day, Death Battle is simply a web series where people get together to ask and determine what character beats who to the best of their ability. But a scenario where Rick wins would require one to ignore or downplay decades of material to pull that off, bringing to question how research is handled
Yeah, at least Bill has the statements to back up his power, and they aren't from him but from people who know a lot about him, the doctor losing to rick is just going to make their reputation worse

Bill's profile are mainly based on his own statements, and Bill is not an honest person and is a manipulative and arrogant person, meaning that Bill's statement is typically not reliable enough as justifications. Bill hate? No.
Bill's profile is based on everyone BUT Bill's statement bar from 1, which has an entire blog defending the statement. The statements altogether only gave a possible rating as well, which is where deathbattle put both bill and discord so idrc

For Death Battle, making Bill W against Discord is far easier than making Rick W against the Doctor. Making Bill W against Discord only needs disregard some Discord stuffs and buff some Bill stuffs, but for Rick VS The Doctor... wait G1 Blog says that Rick has crazy speed feats and possible impressive cosmology... so Rick W could happen too.

But you are kind of right Genshin Impact (and Honkai Impact 3/Star Rail) are the real "pure" PRC games that actually make an "impact" on the real world.
Not all impacts are good.

Also, Japanese mobile games are the mobile games becoming well-known first, but IDK what happened. VS Battles Wiki may not have enough profiles for these legends in the 2000s.

G1 says Rick is better with finite feats, so if they do indeed disagree with higher D stuff and/or not give the OP weps Doctor has, again again, Rick might have a chance.

But Im still pretty sure Rick loses, didnt they think so in their DB Cast?

G1 says Rick is better with finite feats, so if they do indeed disagree with higher D stuff and/or not give the OP weps Doctor has, again again, Rick might have a chance.

But Im still pretty sure Rick loses, didnt they think so in their DB Cast?
Wally West vs Archie Sonic and Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver tells us Death Battle actually buys high dimension scaling.

In fact they creep in so as to justify giving Bill Cipher a W over Discord.
Brutality means nothing when Bill Cipher is not stronger and does not "have better soul regeneration and soul attack means".

Last edited:
you know, I knew/figured the Doctor was going to win the blog but Rick astonished me with his potentional stats scaling and cosmology arguments like 10x Octillion universes!? an there was still further possible arguments and dimensional tiering to
ohhhh-ok-akward-jim-carrey-0m7wia002z0x47wx.gif

you know, I knew/figured the Doctor was going to win the blog but Rick astonished me with his potentional stats scaling and cosmology arguments like 10x Octillion universes!? an there was still further possible arguments and dimensional tiering to
ohhhh-ok-akward-jim-carrey-0m7wia002z0x47wx.gif
Wa the episode isn't out yet?

Looks like we are too excited we cannot wait to see whether The Doctor can eradicate Rick.

And what chaos lies ahead.

Kratos vs Asura 47% VS Sans vs Judge 38%

Is it a wider gap than Gru vs Megamind VS Wile E Coyote vs Tom Cat?

Hua... I mean, I juat feel like rick and morty would be nore willing to show that high scale cosmology on screen somehow then the ever budget tight doctor who

Anyone want to calculate how big one Rick and Marty cosmology is compared to Touhou Project? (Amitabha is watching you)

Anyone want to calculate how big one Rick and Marty cosmology is compared to Touhou Project? (Amitabha is watching you)
Do we know much about it? I think the most complex thing in it we know about beyond the infinte multiverse, are the 4d time cops, and the metaverse

Back