• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@LordGinSama
image.png

So this season we got

Skyrim
Dark Souls
Hunter x Hunter
A Certain Magical Index
Stitch
Fire Emblem
Gravity Falls
InFamous
Prototype
Jujustu Kaisen
Chainsaw Man
Scooby Doo
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Rick and Morty
Doctor Who
Honestly might be my favorite yet simply due to loving the shit out of all the contestants (Especially dark souls), even when some fights were not the best. Courage vs Scoob is my current favorite tbh, the episode was really fun.

I wonder if they will acknowledge crossovers that are canon to a series in future episodes, especially if the two in question fighting had one

Also bill vs discord predicted rick vs who, perhaps there were other teases in there too for future episodes?
Bendy and Cuphead were in that fight too.

Late to the discussion, but god the courage and Scooby foo fight is like my favorite one from them ever. Honestly I’ll put it on a league of its own when it comes to how I rank them personally. Somewhat close would be Goku black be reverse flash, I’m eh on Goku black and not too knowledgeable on reverse flash, but they bounce off each other very well (and episode wise it was just super good).

This was trully a great episode and a really funny fight, 9/10.

Although i'm perplexed on the using crossovers to justify equal stats, and i really don't buy the supposed Universal feat, but i agree with the rest.

I remember hearing Rick can simply kill the Doctor while he's doing an speech. Of course, that's assuming The Doctor isn't smart enough to expect Rick's silly antics...

DB is gonna make that a joke where Rick interrupts the Doctor's speech i bet.
The doctor has infinite revives currently thanks to the dumb retcons that happened in the 13th's era.

Tbh I guess there miiight be a chance DB wont buy those stats? But dunno on Dr. Who and if they are iffy feats.
You can go anywhere from 2-A to 1-A with Doctor Who, but even basic interpretations have higher dimensions. It's highly unlikely he won't at least be Low 1-C.

Rick is anywhere from tier 2 to Low 1-C from my understanding.

But the Doctor has a ridiculous amount of hax, is faster, is flat out smarter, and has thousands to billions of years of more experience. Fighting geniuses every day is what the Doctor does, including beings that are literally nigh-omniscient.

Plus, unlike Rick, the Doctor can take on forms that are flat out higher-dimensional to the point of immeasurable speeds.

Back