• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last thing Rick sees before he dies
c7f6b5300688c32879cecdd2c98f848789cbcd8df428e7debdaa7dc970bb401e.jpg

Question: Who wins percentage wise?

I know alot about Rick and Morty but I know little to nothing about Doctor Who
Theoretically there are many factors that are based on what DB buys from Doctor Who, I honestly believe that the Doctor wins 60%, really he loses 40% because of his morality of never being cruel to others

Really enjoyed the episode, but was surprised to see what they counted as canon/useable that got us to the stats we did. Equalizing certainly felt weird, and not sure where I actually stand on if I agree with it.

However busting out such a large arsenal AND making use of so much of it I'm glad about. Hate episodes where things go unmentioned or cool stuff is mentioned but never gets used. Felt like a lot happened in the animation itself and that's always great.

Can generally get behind the verdict though, of hax and regen generally making it a never-ending stalemate. I don't think this is really a 'set precedent' moment (but we'll see in the future)

Animation was generally REALLY good, a few awkward shots, but so many references and gags were squeezed in that feel perfect while, again, giving so many abilities and bits of gear time to shine. I had to pause the video to laugh when one of the 'hyper realistic' things Courage was scared of was Columbo. I'm glad we're turning this into a running gag.

REALLY liked that the musical track felt like a Scooby-Doo VHS movie's chase sequence rock song, that took me back.

Generally I only have minor complaints, and I'm unsure how I feel on the verdict since it's outside of my wheelhouse. Great episode, really liked it.

...No opinion on next time, I've never really liked Rick and Morty and don't have much interest, and only seen a few episodes of Doctor Who with friends which I did like, but didn't invest me enough to really get into the series.

Back