• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same tho did Brandon said anything about the next batc
Commissioned musics accepted in late March 2023 and fully paid would be launched in the coming weeks. Some unfinished batch 6 products would go here as well.

Kill innocent people, sacrifice them to the devil, satanic rituals, eat them, sacrifice your parents to the devil.

...but somehow people hyperfocus on the optional incest routes that the game shames you for doing.
There are different routes? I remember checking a playthrough, in the Alpha Beta Gamer channel, but the two siblings remained firmly as brother and sister, though a humogonously toxic relationship.

EDIT: Or maybe what I saw was a demo or earlier chapters. Alpha Beta Gamer usually doesn't upload full games. Took a look and yeah there's a whole chapter 2 and things get even friggier.

Last edited:
There are different routes? I remember checking a playthrough, in the Alpha Beta Gamer channel, but the two siblings remained firmly as brother and sister, though a humogonously toxic relationship.

EDIT: Or maybe what I saw was a demo or earlier chapters. Alpha Beta Gamer usually doesn't upload full games. Took a look and yeah there's a whole chapter 2 and things get even friggier.
I'm pretty sure there are roots that are normal toxic abusive sibling stuff and other routes that are incestuous

I really liked this episode. It had a nice plot and story. This is one of the few series that takes advantage of multiple characters living in the same world in a crossover.

Also
SnBxwrW.png

Man, I'm gonna miss Smash Bracket a lot...

Late Start,poor marketing and possibly champions early access will do that to ya
It's almost awe inspiring that Rooster Teeth was once a complete titan of the internet industry, making millions of dollars in revenue and sales while being universally recognized across the entire net sphere, yet are so utterly inept in making wise business choices that they can't properly market or capitalize on the right moment to release new episodes of one of the few shows people give a shit about from RT. It's almost like bearing witness to a massive car crash with blood and body parts everywhere; you're repulsed and horrified beyond belief, yet your morbid curiosity compels you to keep looking on and wonder how such a thing could happen.

And it can't only be Death Battle, can it? Because I imagine that DB has a higher up from RT around the company and has them do things based off what their bosses think is the right business choice to make.

Back