• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0asvcn8umdtb1.png
This was much funnier than it had any right to be

Also leak for Gojo vs Makima
RDT_20231010_1930408621443111115275083.jpg

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Cole MidGrath vs Alex Flopper (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
272,169 views Premiered 6 hours ago

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
474,381 views Premiered 6 hours ago
(474,381 views in 6.5 hours...)

We shall see how many subscriptions were going off in return to get the extra ##,### clicks in 6.5 hours. To see if removing the rights of Champions and First members are worth the try.

Satoru Gojo vs Makima is not just about Satoru Gojo vs Makima

It will be Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka VS Satoru Gojo vs Makima.
An "overdue turned stale" matchup vs a "reaped when it is ripe" matchup.
A matchup with stompy power difference vs a debatable MU. (at least considered by some people)
A matchup where the female wins vs a matchup where the male possibly wins

Rooster Teeth will need to have a deep look into this.

St1nM0J_d.webp

895,350 views Premiered 22 hours ago

Something Rooster Teeth has not seen for a long time...
Some rushing statistician: Maybe RT First members can still watch early but some of the YouTube Planet level champion members seems to be actually responsible for the low view counts of Seasons 9 and 10.

St1nM0J_d.webp

Some rushing statistician: Maybe RT First members can still watch early but some of the YouTube Planet level champion members seems to be actually responsible for the low view counts of Seasons 9 and 10.
900k now

Anyways leave it to frieza to clean up the monkey mess

It be funny if he's the only OG z Era villain to win a DB while Buu lost his and cell may lose to Garou or Skrull
I'm personally hoping for Cell vs Omega due to having a lot of bias towards Mega Man recently from playing the games, also because that matchup goes hard.

They claimed it to be outside of main canon... despite using IDW but I feel I've complained enough about this.
From the wiki
Ultra did confirm one of the reason Japanese stuff wasn’t used because to the mainstream audience it would be hard to justify it without them thinking Frieza should have got Hero’s stuff, even though there two different situations

There were more factors

From the wiki
Ultra did confirm one of the reason Japanese stuff wasn’t used because to the mainstream audience it would be hard to justify it without them thinking Frieza should have got Hero’s stuff, even though there two different situations

There were more factors
I'm JPG1 really isn't that hard to explain as just being an extended version of G1 but that's just me. It's essentially what Toei is to the Manga for DB.

Guessing the more factors were animation related?

I'm JPG1 really isn't that hard to explain as just being an extended version of G1 but that's just me. It's essentially what Toei is to the Manga for DB.

Guessing the more factors were animation related?
Probably but I guess they didn't have full on info given jpg1 wasn't translated for awhile abit and isn't well known like say EU for Star Wars to make it feasible to include.
There open to use it in the future

Probably but I guess they didn't have full on info given jpg1 wasn't translated for awhile abit and isn't well known like say EU for Star Wars to make it feasible to include.
It's really easy to find translations with just a google search. I found translations for them on page 1 since 2021. And I mean they've included weirdly obscure shit for other characters like Iron Man, including armors that've appeared for an issue or two. But aight ig.

There open to use it in the future
Yeah idk about that. There's not much popular TF matches they can do with JPG1 other than like... Optimus vs Superman lmfao

Almost a million views in 24 hours and it only JUST got put on #1 trending. I think we’ve might’ve found this season’s Omnilander.
And in terms of impressions, it’s showing up everywhere in recommend. My siblings and even my boomer parents accounts have it on their side bars despite having almost no interest or connection to powerscaling. I don’t know if this is just because of Dragon Ball magic or Ben’s hypothesis was indeed right.

Iron Man suits were in same continuity so thats why those arent an issue.

I suppose another issue for TF compositing is the impact & Legacy of the sub-verses? Are G1 & IDW the most known and longest running G1 sub-verses by a mile? I can see them exclude stuff if some stuff was a small running series. Hell, this composite thing might be pity and the only other option would prolly be to use just G1 cartoon Megatron and nothing else.

Are G1 & IDW the most known and longest running G1 sub-verses by a mile?
G1 is well know. IDW, if I'm being honest, I wouldn't consider a general public thing. Yes it's much more popular than JPG1, but not really mainstream, at least not on the level of the cartoons or the movies.

Hell, this composite thing might be pity and the only other option would prolly be to use just G1 cartoon Megatron and nothing else.
It certainly feels like pity, and yes, but I'm a ********* for accuracy so what do I know

St1nM0J_d.webp

iO7Yn0b_d.webp

932,142 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023

70k more

But I must sleep despite my insomnia. It is past 1:40 SGT.
Please screencap the 1m moment.
With digits down to the numeral integer.

Back