• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Death Battle Team's vision of Bill becomes canon to VS Battles Wiki now. Their Lie justified.
Man that is so ducking stupid. If I wasn't a lazy jack ass I would try and fight that.
This Part 1 Bill Cipher Rework wank is accepted. I tried but failed.
It’s fine Discord will probably be upped to Low 1-C here soon lol
It is accepted too. Also, I feel that Discord's profile needs more references.

By the way, Chibiverse Bill is 10-C based on Chibiverse cosmology: https://vsbattles.com/threads/chibiverse-cosmology.158567/
And Pony Life Discord is far stronger than that. Death Battle Team's wrong verdict of Bill VS Discord corrupts VS Battles Wiki's profile as well.

Backscaling from realm merging feats which arent hax like how some try to excuse them as, MK9 tells you for example Shao Kahn does it physically

MK vs DC which is canon to both games, also shows its sustained and done by existence of Dark Kahn

Edenia being separated from Outworld after Shao Kahn death proving even more its physical feat

Kamidogu power in realm creation and all needing that cast power absorbed to handle it

But why would you know about these stuff, because most of you just know the modern games and call it a day

Edenia being separated from Outworld after Shao Kahn death proving even more its physical feat
Isn't that because the orb keeping them bound was gone? As shown in Deadly Alliance all Nitara had to do to free her realm from Outworld was to destroy the orb binding them, plus Shao Kahn got retconned to having never died in the og timeline anyway.

Isn't that because the orb keeping them bound was gone? As shown in Deadly Alliance all Nitara had to do to free her realm from Outworld was to destroy the orb binding them, plus Shao Kahn got retconned to having never died in the og timeline anyway.
Orbs have nothing to do with that, their role is just to keep the realm merged after Kahn was gone for good and later games dont even brings these up ever again to be the reason of it and there us more support in the series merging is sustained by thr one who does it

That can't be true. That sounds like a rumor
So I did some digging on the matter and, at the very least, there might be some truth to the matter as Kotaku did make an article about one of the MK11 developers negative experiences working on the game.

Now there's two ways to view this article; on the one hand, Kotaku is known to be a company that makes very exaggerated and often clickbaity atticles for the sole purpose of an agenda or whatever inconsequential BS has offended them, and to give Neatherrealm the bare minimum of credit nothing says the developers were forced to look up real gore. But on the other hand I honestly think this is a genuine deal for these devs because when you think about it? Yeah they probably had to spend weeks looking up real life references to gore and then meticulously animated and fine tuning the animation and details for the final product, so all that accumulated with some real nasty mental imagery which messed up their dreams and how they saw things.

My favourite JoJo matchup
This episode has potential for best fake out death in Death Battle history

e1d9bdfe088989e7298fba2af39877a5.jpg

I hate it the more I watch a Yugioh fight the more I am convinced
1. It has to be at least 6 minutes, possibly far more for a Death Battle with a Yugioh character to even have a flavour of Yugioh
2. Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto cannot be perfect without Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia coming first

So I did some digging on the matter and, at the very least, there might be some truth to the matter as Kotaku did make an article about one of the MK11 developers negative experiences working on the game.

Now there's two ways to view this article; on the one hand, Kotaku is known to be a company that makes very exaggerated and often clickbaity atticles for the sole purpose of an agenda or whatever inconsequential BS has offended them, and to give Neatherrealm the bare minimum of credit nothing says the developers were forced to look up real gore. But on the other hand I honestly think this is a genuine deal for these devs because when you think about it? Yeah they probably had to spend weeks looking up real life references to gore and then meticulously animated and fine tuning the animation and details for the final product, so all that accumulated with some real nasty mental imagery which messed up their dreams and how they saw things.
Yeah, Kotaku might be spread the lies on this one.

Not to mention, if this was the case, we would be hearing more people speak out about it instead of one person

Yeah, Kotaku might be spread the lies on this one.

Not to mention, if this was the case, we would be hearing more people speak out about it instead of one person
Some people do react differently to violence tbf, and if you spent days or even weeks having to reference real life gore and then fine tune the animation of said gore for long periods of time then I imagine you'd feel burnt our or see shit which messes with your mind mentally.

Still I suppose it isn't something gamers are going to care about since it's only going to be up for a few seconds and then go away. Though for me, as I said awhile ago, I don't like modern MK's take on photo realistic fatalities.

Some people do react differently to violence tbf, and if you spent days or even weeks having to reference real life gore and then fine tune the animation of said gore for long periods of time then I imagine you'd feel burnt our or see shit which messes with your mind mentally.

Still I suppose it isn't something gamers are going to care about since it's only going to be up for a few seconds and then go away. Though for me, as I said awhile ago, I don't like modern MK's take on photo realistic fatalities.
MK biggest appeal with outstanding realistic looks with detailed gore

Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,254,432 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,243,548 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

MK biggest appeal with outstanding realistic looks with detailed gore
How can it not be? Gore and violence is really the brand of Mortal Kombat.

Back