• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl, Im not feeling Touhou vs 3rd specific version of Sonic.

And kinda worse, 4Chan has noted it too and might target Kirb even more now, since they know he suggested it.
They're not going to target a random powerscaler just because they believe they have bad taste.
You have to be someone important to Death Battle like a researcher.
So don't worry about Kirbonic.
Sans wins against the Judge because Sans can attack the SOUL and the Judge does not have SOUL REGENERATION.
With how bad Death Battle wank has gotten, this is not out of the question.
Impostor, what did you do with real dalius
He got fired from the Deidalius job for racist tweets. I am Deidalius 2 and I'm filling the role he left behind :v
Yes. My ban ended recently.
Is it true that you're fine with your girlfriend cheating on you with another man? ;p

Climax of the Seventy villain arc is probably whether or not Kars vs Muzan happens.
Yes.
There are three matchups (previously five) that I think will happen instead of the most requested picks.

Death Battle make Magneto vs Tetsuo instead of Mewtwo vs Tetsuo and Killua vs. Misaka instead of Killua vs. pre-Shippuden Sasuke.

The remaining matchups are:

1. Orochimaru vs Mayuri (though I believe Death Battle will choose Orochimaru vs Voldemort instead of Orochimaru vs Medusa, for the same reason they went with Guts vs Dimitri instead of Guts vs Clare.)
  2. Ryu vs Liu Kang (this seems more profitable than Liu Kang vs Jago, even though the latter is more requested.)
  3. Kars vs Muzan (this will be my endgame when the Demon Slayer final arc will be animated)

I know I said I was gonna leave here a couple days ago, but considering me and KaSonic had our origins here, I figured I'd stop by one last time.

I'm so ***** unbelievably happy that this has even happened. The fact we even have the chance to go against these other prolific matchups on the poll and that my baby of a matchup is getting its chance to shine, win or lose, I'm overjoyed to see this, I'm still not calm yet. Any and all support is appreciated though!
Voting for yah, pal! Glad your MU has made it so far.

1. Orochimaru vs Mayuri (though I believe Death Battle will choose Orochimaru vs Voldemort instead of Orochimaru vs Medusa, for the same reason they went with Guts vs Dimitri instead of Guts vs Clare.)
  2. Ryu vs Liu Kang (this seems more profitable than Liu Kang vs Jago, even though the latter is more requested.)
  3. Kars vs Muzan (this will be my endgame when the Demon Slayer final arc will be animated)
literally neither of those are happening

Eh I feel the crew mainly tiki and speedy are fairly aware of what mu has clout or not and whether it it'll do well

But yeah the community is mainly naive on what MU would actually do well and appeal to the casual audience in comparison.

Yesterday discussion when it came to Kasen vs Fleetway kinda brings this up
I would say, James Bond vs John Wick instead of Agent 47 vs John Wick or even James Bond vs Jason Bourne would be prime example.

But I am really curious: if casuals would know more about Zoom than about Kurumi Tokisaki or I-No or Sakuya Izayoi or Bernkastel.

At least we can all agree, that Orochimaru vs Voldemort has higher chance THAN Orochimaru vs Medusa
Than, not of.
But yeah.

I remember Ben saying during a Fireside chat he doesn’t like it when people use MU’s like Gaara Vs Toph as an example of why Death Battle sucks
Because he feels Gaara Vs Toph is not a good representation of what the show is

someone in the server was on FB yesterday
(is in spanish, but it says: A second round between bill and discord, but without that invented weakness would be nice) and the comments were just full of "is db, of course they chose who they want them to win!!!!!"

Screenshot_20230912_234019_Facebook.png

(is in spanish, but it says: A second round between bill and discord, but without that invented weakness would be nice) and the comments were just full of "is db, of course they chose who they want them to win!!!!!"

And that random Facebook group is right. At least this time.

Discord chaotic neutral/good Joker I can't unsee that now an it makes it all dozen times better. LMAO.

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Fall VS My Little Floppy) | DEATH BATTLE!
865,514 Views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

Told ya:
1. Reap when it is ripe and do not wait until it becomes stale
2. Do not rig the result for the sake of inciting clicks - the opposite will be true that this will bash audience away
3. Cole Mid-Grath vs L-ex Mercer should be very afraid.

I'm not surprised, the Spanish community can come up with any meme with a frame to lift and we'll laugh because our humor is broken.

Discord vs Bill was great, and you guys should stop acting like you're from the show or not lol.

If a Mu comes out that only 2 people know about.. well since, the team decided that and if that's what they're having fun with then fine, you can always go with a popular Mu to make up for the hits.

Anyway, I wouldn't call this just for death battle, Vs animations in general "don't" get that many views on a frequent basis and YouTube is even more of a bitch for this, hyourinjutsu one of the coolest animation channels and it takes up the DB franchise, but it doesn't always get over a million, at least for a good while.

If a VTuber appears in Death Battle, I'm killing myself
Well I can honestly accept a VTuber in Death Battle - only when it is fighting someone on a similar concept.

And Miku Hatsune vs Sora Tokino would be the most stretched matchup I would accept.

Back