• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the easter eggs are:
Among Us vs Fall Guys
Rick vs The Doctor
Bendy vs Cuphead
Luz vs Ann
Possibly next season mu
doug-walker-crying-on-the-computer.gif

Again, BendyCuphead is likely DBX reference, like MMKAM got in their dimension.

The more hidden ones are way more suspicious tho.

I know I said I was gonna leave here a couple days ago, but considering me and KaSonic had our origins here, I figured I'd stop by one last time.

I'm so ******* unbelievably happy that this has even happened. The fact we even have the chance to go against these other prolific matchups on the poll and that my baby of a matchup is getting its chance to shine, win or lose, I'm overjoyed to see this, I'm still not calm yet. Any and all support is appreciated though!

I know I said I was gonna leave here a couple days ago, but considering me and KaSonic had our origins here, I figured I'd stop by one last time.

I'm so ***** unbelievably happy that this has even happened. The fact we even have the chance to go against these other prolific matchups on the poll and that my baby of a matchup is getting its chance to shine, win or lose, I'm overjoyed to see this, I'm still not calm yet. Any and all support is appreciated though!
YOU'RE NOT BEATING LUZ VS ANNE BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU! A 1 PERCENT IS STILL A PERCENT!

I'm so ***** unbelievably happy that this has even happened. The fact we even have the chance to go against these other prolific matchups on the poll and that my baby of a matchup is getting its chance to shine, win or lose, I'm overjoyed to see this, I'm still not calm yet. Any and all support is appreciated though!
Behind you all the way.

On another note:

Nikol_vs_Morgan.png

Nikol (XC3: Future Redeemed) vs Morgan (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

NikMorg.png
Unless Heroes scaling is involved, it be a stomp in Nikol's favor given the scaling. And even then, it might still be a stomp given the Low 1-C scaling of Xenoblade is more like 6-D where as Heroes will still be 5-D.

Kasen vs Sonic is never going to win because it's pitted against MODERN POPULAR CARTOON VS MODERN POPULAR CARTOON and Dangaromidpa vs Peakssissination Classroom.

But I will still vote for that matchup because Touhou and Sonic. Just let me refresh my membership...

Unless Heroes scaling is involved, it be a stomp in Nikol's favor given the scaling. And even then, it might still be a stomp given the Low 1-C scaling of Xenoblade is more like 6-D where as Heroes will still be 5-D.

I'm not sure (I don't think it'd be a Morgan W by most means, and I'm not saying I'd want him/her to win per se), but I think you know my disagreement with the removal of T6/T7 keys from XC3 profiles (a lower key that I think fodder soldiers + Nikol / Glimmer etc. would more than qualify for). Again, not saying I'm against a 1-C peak, I cannot stress that enough, I'm just against the prevailing narrative that these characters are 1-C 100% of the time, even in minor skirmishes like post-Colony and the sparring with Shulk/Rex whose context I'd still call the veracity of into question.

And try to keep in mind, Death Battle / RT wouldn't see these characters the same way that we would, even if I took this wiki as seriously as those who made the pages. I think Wiz/Boomstick contemplating Low Multi either of these characters as outliers is not off the table.

Oh. Before i sleep. let me throw some questions:

How you would nominate the Death Battle's
(a) top 10 chaddest loser
(b) top 10 winners at their closest shave (battle winner but war loser included)
All I know is Black Adam is the saddest loser.
One of the saddest loser? Definitely. Humiliated? Nods head. Died brutally? Sure. Still showing some chadness? Surprisingly, yes.

Bro wrote this knowing that Bill and discord are at the top

I think Jonathan would be one of the winners, the guy has a sword shanked into his chest.

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
700,927 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

Over 700k clicks in almost exactly 24 hours.
Will 1 million clicks in 48 hours be requiring too much copium?
Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
757,876 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

757,876 clicks in 30 hours.

Luz VS Anne | Monokuma VS Korosensei | Shulk VS Lightning | Fleetway Sonic VS Kasen Ibaraki
This is the first 4 matchups for the big poll.

Voting link

GalactusUnicron shouldn't even be a vote, it should have been an episode years ago. It's kinda insulting that it is a vote.

It better win.
You know what? Same as Shulk vs Lightning.

But looking at the poll results currently... Monokuma vs Korosensei is leading and going neck to neck with Luz vs Anne.

Back