• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You do realize DB isn't obsessed with clicks to a degree right?

Why not do Piccolo vs MMH given how well DB vs DC does

If they were gonna do a SF vs MK mu it would Juri vs Mileena not a MU that got answered with Akuma vs shao khan
My point is that Liu Kang vs Ryu is more profitable, but DB might be obligated to make Liu Kang vs Jago
You can't debunk Kars vs Muzan because Kars vs Meruem is not on Liu Kang vs Jago level of requests so KarsZan is not only safe, but because of incoming final season of Demon Slayer this mu can be even more requested

The transformation symbol makes more sense
Which one is transformation symbol?

If they were gonna do a SF vs MK mu it would Juri vs Mileena not a MU that got answered with Akuma vs shao khan
Would rather have Jolyne against Juri honestly, Mileena surely has better options, like another character that looks beautiful but hides a freaky look under a mask

You can't debunk Kars vs Muzan
I can on the basis muzan isn't nowhere near as popular as the other characters not to mention the MU itself isn't even popular hell Dio vs muzan has more backing and that not happening either
The crew has more interest with mereum vs kars and unlike Toaru one series isn't playing the carrying role
Would rather have Jolyne against Juri honestly, Mileena surely has better options, like another character that looks beautiful but hides a freaky look under a mask
I don't care for for Juri vs Mileena but the mu is popular as hell and not to mention sf6 and Mk upcoming game hype

Not caring much about the result and reasoning, but the battle was amazing.
I was concerned by the episode being strangely short, and the fact they never use reality warpers to the full or even just satisfying degree, and I'm glad I was wrong.

The battle also had such a good narrative and the ponies mourning over Discord's farewell letter genuinely broke my heart.

I could go on even more, but this is easily my season favorite so far.

I guess it was too much to hope that Discord would win via type 8 immortality. Then again, Death Battle will always leave out specific things to ensure the character they want to win, wins. Like saying him no longer being chaotic would cause him to stop existing, but also stating in the pop up that he CAN become Order (Accord) and be just fine. Accord exists as long as the desire for order exists in people, and the same should be true for Discord. As long as there's Chaos, he exists. Same reason why they can't kill Cosmos.

I dunno anything about Infamous, but Prototype is something I enjoy. Looking forward to that fight
Discord can and should win even without the type 8 Immortality. It is DEATH BATTLE!'s impactfully wrong verdict ruined the matchup, the characters. And the people who criticizes the verdict don't want to post the detailed reason why the verdict is wrong have been dismissed. Actually, Bill VS Discord could be 10/10 if Discord wins (he should), but the verdict is nearly everything for a versus debating web series and if the verdict is wrong, the whole plot becomes wrong, unfortunately. Stubborn or not, the verdict is impactfully wrong.

For Alex VS Cole, it is possibly a hax vs stats situation and is more debatable than how DEATH BATTLE!'s verdict on Discord L is wrong. Hax VS Stats situation is always tricky and there are few versus debating systems which refuse to include haxes (especially layered haxes) in versus debating. In VS Battles Wiki, Alex VS Obito (speed =) is Inconclusive.

Last edited:
f038d4f8956a7ab3930d10fb3d7fc1d8.png

Bill vs Discord currently has over 600 thousand views. Maybe it will reach 700k by 7 p.m. Good enough views, just as I expected. Both series are long past their peak popularity. If this matchup was done earlier...
e0d254fd27e10c372f936d192d8c4b51.png

I mean at the same time they did say they're just gonna do MUs they wanna do and not just what's popular. If they wanted to do Mileena vs Juri still they still could despite Shaokuma

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Oh it surpassed MMvsSS in the same time frame. If it reached 1 million clicks in 24 hours it would be catching up with Vader vs Obito and even Season 9 performance.
Bill vs Discord is doing tiny bit better than Martiansurfer.....that's not a good sign tbh. Good to see Gutsmitri and Killsaka in the mud tho

I won't make fun of it though, because I do love the episode unlike Gutsmitri

I expected Bill vs Discord to have more views by now. Are my expectations too high or did the algos not favor this particular video?

It could be because their sponsor was a gambling site and ran an ad promoting it, severely limiting the exposure to the younger audience. Youtube is strict about that.

I expected Bill vs Discord to have more views by now. Are my expectations too high or did the algos not favor this particular video?

It could be because their sponsor was a gambling site and ran an ad promoting it, severely limiting the exposure to the younger audience. Youtube is strict about that.
They have had adult sex toys sites and blue chew boner pills sponsoring them before, it hasn't had any effect. It's also trending right now, so it's on a lot more people's feeds.

Apparently one of the crew members wanted the ep to get 1mil views by the first day, probably to greenlit more MLP episodes. Welp. I can't verify that though, it's just what I heard.

They have had adult sex toys sites and blue chew boner pills sponsoring them before, it hasn't had any effect. It's also trending right now, so it's on a lot more people's feeds.

Apparently one of the crew members wanted the ep to get 1mil views by the first day, probably to greenlit more MLP episodes. Welp. I can't verify that though, it's just what I heard.
i wonder if starting this late for the season ******* with the views especailly when the last two seasons most episodes were in the 2mil range

Does this forum have a function in blocking comments from showing from certain users without banning the said user? Curious.

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
641,361 views Premiered 20 hours ago

Oh it got >640k clicks within less than 21 hours
663,981 views Premiered 23 hours ago

23 hours
(On 31 August 2023)

955,961 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023

Maybe Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer is more than mid.

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
674,153 views Premiered 21 hours ago

Hmm... Not bad

If BillCord can outperform Martian Surfer, I think the management would be convinced to make more MLP episodes - currently it is. Better if it hits 1 mil within 24 hours, which is unlikely though.

Average DC L 😔
BASED

... All DC supporters really gave up huh. Wasnt the downgrade known for years? Were their voices just denied every time?
Looks like DB L if they use both their peaks. Canon DB still hasn’t hit Immeasurable speed or Infinite Multi
If they fully scale Tirek to Discord, easily. They probably would give it to Tirek by other means, but they might not.

Not even 2-C Crona can justify stealing the W now.

Back