• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The reason we probably won't b getting a qna is because the researcher got harrassed.
I know, I pointed that out before. But it’s still makes yet another MLP episode which will leave a bad taste in my mouth despite its quality, we’re 0-4 now and this is probably the last we’ll see the series unless if the crew does Timmy Turner VS Twilight Sparkle or Celestia VS Palutena.

I know, I pointed that out before. But it’s still makes yet another MLP episode which will leave a bad taste in my mouth despite its quality, we’re 0-4 now and this is probably the last we’ll see the series unless if the crew does Timmy Turner VS Twilight Sparkle or Celestia VS Palutena.
don't forget moro vs tirek, unless they suddenly buy 5D dragonball all those mu are mlp w's

I do wonder if people are just going to eat this up or if the casual audiences will take issues.

Then again Bill is the vastly more preferred character so idk.

For me, while it isn't as bad, it feels similar to Bowser VS Ganon for me in terms of how utterly disappointed I am.

Also, I misinterpreted momo being a researcher all the jumbled names I thought helped with the episode my bad there.

Bill bros
I- I kneel…
03d.jpg

For Sonic vs Dash it comes down to if the Magic of Friendship requires outside help to use
it comes down to, will the team buy multi+ and immeasurable speed sonic, since rainbow dash's form is one of the connections tbf and not giving her it goes against both silver vs trunks, madara vs aizen, vader vs obito and likely anne vs luz if they do it

Moro VS Tirek sounds fun but i don't want them touching MLP again. Especially against a Dragonball character. While in this episode they may buy Discord being above DBS, I'm not sure if they'd feel the same about Tirek and I want to avoid backlash from DB fans

I like Celestia against Rosalina or Palutena but I know they'd probably just do Rosa VS Palu.

Beyond that I don't really have many more.

Moro VS Tirek sounds fun but i don't want them touching MLP again. Especially against a Dragonball character. While in this episode they may buy Discord being above DBS, I'm not sure if they'd feel the same about Tirek and I want to avoid backlash from DB fans

I like Celestia against Rosalina or Palutena but I know they'd probably just do Rosa VS Palu.

Beyond that I don't really have many more.
they used pony of shadows scaling for discord, and starswirl and the guardians scale to celestia meaning so would 3rd form tirek and possible 2nd form tirek

My preferred character lost but at least they were both done with dignity and with respect, episode was very well written and the fight slapped hard.

That said I still feel conflicted on this, on one end I really, really loved this episode and it was so good. But on the other the post-analysis left a bitter taste in my mouth that's difficult for me to swallow, put more simpler I don't agree with.

Eh, Imma just lump Billcord with Diocard for being one of those episode I absolutely love but have a hate-love relationship with the research, metaphorically speaking, both episodes are great for me and with fire tracks may I add, just take serious issue with the post-analysis, but I still enjoy the Wiz/Boomstick antics and articulate vocal performence so it's never been THAT bad for me personally with the death battle show.

Realise this is kind off a short review of Billcord, I need to rewatch the episode again instead of being magnetically drawn into this Chaos lol.

Also, I don't think the team is buying Multi+ Immeasurable Sonic.

If I had to guess, when we see Eggman up against Bowser, his best mechs that don't require outside help and all this other crap will just be Uni+ to Low Multi as that's what people generally feel is safer. For speed, he'll be quad c at most I believe but still be slower.

Also, I don't think the team is buying Multi+ Immeasurable Sonic.

If I had to guess, when we see Eggman up against Bowser, his best mechs that don't require outside help and all this other crap will just be Uni+ to Low Multi as that's what people generally feel is safer. For speed, he'll be quad c at most I believe but still be slower.
lets be real multi+ relys on a hypothetical statement from tails there mainly multi at peak

It would be funny for Sonic to be able to beat DBS on DB though. But they expressly said Game Silver would be a stomp and opted for Archie and XenoVerse so that tells me everything

as someone who has no stakes in this matchup whatsoever, I feel like it’s kind of sucks to provide these results that can be countered and not follow up for Q&A. Idk that’s just me but **** israel adesanya vs sean strickland went so hard yesterday

I just realized I haven’t spoilered any of my comments.

Sorry to anylads who I might’ve spoiled.

Anyways I am waiting for Nemesis’, Biff’s, and the rests reviews on them. I am wagering they are probably gonna be overall positive especially Nem’s going off those cringy previous vids. But I wonder if any big community names are gonna kick up a big stink or at least object?

You know I have never watched MLP, maybe someday if I have a daughter, while I have alot of emotional ties to Gravity Falls, but still I don't get why poeple hype Bill so much. He might be fairly strong but he literally got tricked and killed by a couple of human. He's kind of an idiot all things considered. Also the 11-D stuff will never not be stupid, I'm sorry a reality warper on that level should never out thought by a bunch of kids.

I just really hate how they conveniently didn’t mention soooo many things that would let Discord pretty much instantly win. Having actual good time stop which unlike Bill’s stops sentient beings, Conceptual Manipulation to complete erase Bill conceptually, Existence Erasure to wipe out Bill, they kinda just hand waved away MLP magic affecting spirits so Discord could kill his soul, having way better mind Manip and being able to completely rewrite Bill’s entire personality, and being able to shut off Bill’s powers in the mindscape. They were really stretching for a Bill W.

I just really hate how they conveniently didn’t mention soooo many things that would let Discord pretty much instantly win. Having actual good time stop which unlike Bill’s stops sentient beings, Conceptual Manipulation to complete erase Bill conceptually, Existence Erasure to wipe out Bill, they kinda just hand waved away MLP magic affecting spirits so Discord could kill his soul, having way better mind Manip and being able to completely rewrite Bill’s entire personality, and being able to shut off Bill’s powers in the mindscape. They were really stretching for a Bill W.
when was magic able to affect spirits

Back