• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What about Discord? Surely they didn't exclude the obivious scaling and feats for him, right?
And also, how big of a salt mine will the bronie fandom is gonna unleashwhen they see Discord lose?
Besides dimension shit, they were equal.

It really was, Bill can destroy souls, Discord doesnt take things as seriously, Shacktron barrier not nullifying Bill means he cant be power nulled by the Bell, Bill can view all timelines.

It really was, Bill can destroy souls, Discord doesnt take things as seriously, Shacktron barrier not nullifying Bill means he cant be power nulled by the Bell, Bill can view all timelines.
the view all timelines argument is so iffy to me, why didn't he use it against ford

That's the part I take most issue with. Discord can sense fluctuations in power. Bill being (very very debatably) stronger just means Discord would sense it and take the fight seriously from the beginning.

At a glance my biggest issues are that Power Absorption isn’t Power Null, so their Shacktron argument is just wrong, and “doesn’t take things seriously” should equally apply to Bill, since he could’ve killed Gravity Falls’ main cast with a thought at any time during his show’s finale but didn’t due to his hubris.

At a glance my biggest issues are that Power Absorption isn’t Power Null, so their argument on that is just wrong, and “doesn’t take things seriously” should equally apply to Bill, since he could’ve killed Gravity Falls’ main cast with a thought at any time during his show’s finale but didn’t due to his hubris.

Yup, said argument would be thrown out in any actual proper vs debate. But this is Deathbattle so....

At a glance my biggest issues are that Power Absorption isn’t Power Null, so their argument on that is just wrong, and “doesn’t take things seriously” should equally apply to Bill, since he could’ve killed Gravity Falls’ main cast with a thought at any time during his show’s finale but didn’t due to his hubris.
literally this, they gave benifit of the doubt to bill and didn't think about discords win cons, they even said discord can manipulate the plot so like

There was argument that since Bill needed Ford's info, he wouldnt kill him instantly. When Time Baby showed up he killed him instantly. So he had a reason.
yes, but he could have killed one of the kids, could have killed stanley and used 1 family member as hostage, also bill is smart, he could just find out the formula as well if given enough time without stanford

Momo was credited as a researcher who was the main one pulling for DT on Bill's side.

Also, I hate how the result is EXACTLY what Team Bill said in the blogs. "discord is so unserious" "Bill got that precog" and "he can totally destroy souls" as well as "power null doesn't work because Shackatron didn't shut him down" as if the totem shutting down isn't because it's an object given life by bill meaning it was under his own power and got ******* shut down like I don't get the argument? It's not like the Shackatron was going to make Bill de-powered, it's just that it rendered them invulnerable to anything he can do, which are mostly his insane abilities meaning yes power null does work because the bitch could only punch at it. Ugh I hate these ******* arguments I REALLY wanted them to explain the winner well

Momo was credited as a researcher who was the main one pulling for DT on Bill's side.

Also, I hate how the result is EXACTLY what Team Bill said in the blogs. "discord is so unserious" "Bill got that precog" and "he can totally destroy souls" as well as "power null doesn't work because Shackatron didn't shut him down" as if the totem shutting down isn't because it's an object given life by bill meaning it was under his own power and got ***** shut down like I don't get the argument? It's not like the Shackatron was going to make Bill de-powered, it's just that it rendered them invulnerable to anything he can do, which are mostly his insane abilities meaning yes power null does work because the bitch could only punch at it. Ugh I hate these ***** arguments I REALLY wanted them to explain the winner well
If Death Battle can just explain things more clearly and thoroughly, we wouldn't have the "Green Boot Incident" and I'm worried that this will be the sequel to it.

Hazama_laugh.jpeg
The feeling of being right in this match up was so sweet.

Also, I hate how the result is EXACTLY what Team Bill said in the blogs. "discord is so unserious" "Bill got that precog" and "he can totally destroy souls" as well as "power null doesn't work because Shackatron didn't shut him down" as if the totem shutting down isn't because it's an object given life by bill meaning it was under his own power and got ***** shut down like I don't get the argument? It's not like the Shackatron was going to make Bill de-powered, it's just that it rendered them invulnerable to anything he can do, which are mostly his insane abilities meaning yes power null does work because the bitch could only punch at it. Ugh I hate these ***** arguments I REALLY wanted them to explain the winner well
No he wasn't.
The main people were Js & 2Shy, who are mainly MLP fans. I'd say wait until the episode is out and see for yourself.
Just than getting hand-me-down info.

yes, but he could have killed one of the kids, could have killed stanley and used 1 family member as hostage, also bill is smart, he could just find out the formula as well if given enough time without stanford
See, it would've been more accurate if they just said that Bill is more than likely going in a fight bloodthirsty, especially if he struggles and Discord, despite being a goofball, will take the fight more seriously when he knows what'sgoing on.

Honestly most of their arguments for Bill winning are so weird. They say Bill could destroy Discord’s soul, yet show Discord coming back from his entire existence fading away with just a little chaos. They say Discord wouldn’t take the fight seriously, but didn’t mention Cosmos, who is very similar to Bill, and Discord took her very seriously in their fight. The barrier not nullifying Bill’s powers doesn’t mean the Bell couldn’t absorb them. And worst of all, using that stupid “can view all timelines” quote from the AMA when he constantly gets tricked, trapped, and outsmarted by normal people, even if he doesn’t take them fully seriously there’s no reason he shouldn’t see what they’re doing if he can really see all timelines.

And worst of all, using that stupid “can view all timelines” quote from the AMA when he constantly gets tricked, trapped, and outsmarted by normal people, even if he doesn’t take them fully seriously there’s no reason he shouldn’t see what they’re doing if he can really see all timelines.
apparently it was used as a speed feat

They say that the bell won't work on Bill because he has power null resistance.
Yet Discord also has power null resistance, and the bell worked on him.
They also said that Weirdmaggedon would just give his power back because his powered by it.
But Discord is also powered by Chaosville, but when he lost his power, his power never refuelled.

Back