• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I genuinely cannot believe that some of the Discord people but into this higher-dimensional shit. It's so ******* baffling how awful the arguments are.

You can pin the scaling down to two things, both of which could easily be written off as flavor text:

1.) The Nightmare Realm shaking - While yes, it did in fact shake, the only source we have to go by is a fallible human being talking about the scope of an infinite structure he can't fully comprehend. I could also say "and the universe shook" if I experienced an earthquake. Point being he cannot POSSIBLY know that the entirety of the place shook. Nevermind that he was right there when this supposedly big feat happened and wasn't atomized. It clearly just isn't a feat and relies on treating Ford as fully completely omnisciently accurate.

2.) The ******* aliens. This has been done to death, but they were literally a throwaway gag. The blog tries to say that "pan" as a suffix means "all" as a means of saying they can't be pan-dimensional on a spatial sense because they're not existing within the infinite universes, but they also fail to mention that the context of Ford's "dimension-hopping" which has only ever shown lower dimensionality spaces and is mainly universe-hopping clarifies that "7 and 11 dimensions at once." They are pan-dimensional within those 7 and 11 dimensions. And it makes no sense for certain members of this advanced race of beings that are supposed to have some interactivity to, you know, prosper, to not even be able to interact with or perceive their higher-dimensional buddies. Nevermind the fact Ford can ******* perceive them as well as he encountered them and they leave behind 3D skeletons which all serve to show the purpose that universes are what's being mentioned here. They are 3D beings able to exists in multiple dimensions, i.e. planes of existence of a 3D-4D multiversal structure at once. And using suffix definitions is just really low as an argument anyway.

And beyond all of this there's the issue of even scaling him to the Rift in the first place. He specifically had to flee the Nightmare Realm and couldn't prevent it's decay. Problems still came up after his defeat and there was even a clarification that there would be a black hole that sucks up all of his weird if he's defeated somewhere as well.

There's just sooooo much leniency given for Bill in that blog I can't help but say they're a little biased.

So basically this DB has the potential to really get me irritated at the result if the actually use the same arguments the blog did to justify Bill winning.

And one more thing, equating the mind shenanigans to Bill being able to effect souls is weird. Giving him the ability to just banish souls and destroy them counteracts the entire narrative behind his deals. Hell, I think Bill himself even mentions he can't manipulate souls willy-nilly.

Honestly don't see why Bill should win this

This isn't like Vader vs Obito when both sides have fair share of arguments to support either winning

This isn't even like Phoenix vs Raven where the latter at least had the unkindness to level the playing field and had some haxes that could help them get a W off regardless if you don't buy the latter overall beating the former

Bill arguments rely on shit that's easily debunked and require genuine benefit of the doubt while Discord himself arguments are for more concrete in terms of scaling and such

The only real argument whether Discord can fully kill Bill but other than that everything is in discord favor

Honestly I said that other blog touched on this MU much better than G2 blog

Honestly don't see why Bill should win this

This isn't like Vader vs Obito when both sides have fair share of arguments to support either winning

This isn't even like Phoenix vs Raven where the latter at least had the unkindness to level the playing field and had some haxes that could help them get a W off regardless if you don't buy the latter overall beating the former

Bill arguments rely on shit that's easily debunked and require genuine benefit of the doubt while Discord himself arguments are for more concrete in terms of scaling and such

The only real argument whether Discord can fully kill Bill but other than that everything is in discord favor

Honestly I said that other blog touched on this MU much better than G2 blog
What other blog?

I genuinely cannot believe that some of the Discord people but into this higher-dimensional shit. It's so ***** baffling how awful the arguments are.

You can pin the scaling down to two things, both of which could easily be written off as flavor text:

1.) The Nightmare Realm shaking - While yes, it did in fact shake, the only source we have to go by is a fallible human being talking about the scope of an infinite structure he can't fully comprehend. I could also say "and the universe shook" if I experienced an earthquake. Point being he cannot POSSIBLY know that the entirety of the place shook. Nevermind that he was right there when this supposedly big feat happened and wasn't atomized. It clearly just isn't a feat and relies on treating Ford as fully completely omnisciently accurate.

2.) The ***** aliens. This has been done to death, but they were literally a throwaway gag. The blog tries to say that "pan" as a suffix means "all" as a means of saying they can't be pan-dimensional on a spatial sense because they're not existing within the infinite universes, but they also fail to mention that the context of Ford's "dimension-hopping" which has only ever shown lower dimensionality spaces and is mainly universe-hopping clarifies that "7 and 11 dimensions at once." They are pan-dimensional within those 7 and 11 dimensions. And it makes no sense for certain members of this advanced race of beings that are supposed to have some interactivity to, you know, prosper, to not even be able to interact with or perceive their higher-dimensional buddies. Nevermind the fact Ford can ***** perceive them as well as he encountered them and they leave behind 3D skeletons which all serve to show the purpose that universes are what's being mentioned here. They are 3D beings able to exists in multiple dimensions, i.e. planes of existence of a 3D-4D multiversal structure at once. And using suffix definitions is just really low as an argument anyway.

And beyond all of this there's the issue of even scaling him to the Rift in the first place. He specifically had to flee the Nightmare Realm and couldn't prevent it's decay. Problems still came up after his defeat and there was even a clarification that there would be a black hole that sucks up all of his weird if he's defeated somewhere as well.

There's just sooooo much leniency given for Bill in that blog I can't help but say they're a little biased.
Also the entire fact that they use evidence of dimensional tiering that revolves around dimensions without qualitative superiority debunks themselves that 11D bill isn’t valid, literally contradicts themselves to get a bill win

also they said bill getting immeasurable speed was fine by using interpretation, but discord actually stating to time travel with speed is apparently wrong because he mentions time crystals while calculating the speed formula with a toothbrush, very solid debunk there.

And multi+ discord is invalid because the pony of shadows didn’t destroy the entire construct, but bill shaking something automatically gets him to multi+, they also made a blatant lie about the hallways not being in dreams buy saying it was shown they weren’t, when that isn’t true…all we see are the pony’s in there dreams. No mention of the hallway, and the fact discord can anger and leave thre hallway implies that the hallway is inside each dream just that we arent looking into it but the room the pony’s are in

Last edited:
I never watched MLP and tbh GF seems way better as a show, but I kinda fell into Discord wagon lol

I prefer his arguments to win.

Anyway, I’m going to stay of billcord now, I’m going to avoid the disappointment that I might get on Sunday since last time I was disappointed in a fight was Adam vs apocalypse

Also the entire fact that they use evidence of dimensional tiering that revolves around dimensions without qualitative superiority debunks themselves that 11D bill isn’t valid, literally contradicts themselves to get a bill win

also they said bill getting immeasurable speed was fine by using interpretation, but discord actually stating to time travel with speed is apparently wrong because he mentions time crystals while calculating the speed formula with a toothbrush, very solid debunk there.

And multi+ discord is invalid because the pony of shadows didn’t destroy the entire construct, but bill shaking something automatically gets him to multi+, they also made a blatant lie about the hallways not being in dreams buy saying it was shown they weren’t, when that isn’t true…all we see are the pony’s in there dreams. No mention of the hallway, and the fact discord can anger and leave thre hallway implies that the hallway is inside each dream just that we arent looking into it but the room the pony’s are in
Yeah the blog just felt bias as **** for Bill while denying anything for Discord even similar arguments can be made for the latter

So basically this DB has the potential to really get me irritated at the result if the actually use the same arguments the blog did to justify Bill winning.

And one more thing, equating the mind shenanigans to Bill being able to effect souls is weird. Giving him the ability to just banish souls and destroy them counteracts the entire narrative behind his deals. Hell, I think Bill himself even mentions he can't manipulate souls willy-nilly.
Wait. The G1 blog is out already?

That dream shit was the most bullshit part of the blog. Like, you're actively making headcanon up. There's no reason to assume that the infinite hallways are part of some separate structure than the dreams. Like, literally zilch.

And their argument for immeasurable Bill with the "he filled this space with an infinitely bigger space" works for Luna too.

And ignoring Cosmos breaking through reality and hopping dimensions from sheer speed and saying that Discord's feat is invalid just because of some crystals is so weird. Like, he still attributed that to his own speed himself, and even if the meteor naturally had time-altering powers or whatever, Discord was still able to hitch a ride on it. It scales regardless of what you argue.

And there was literally no backing of how Bill's abilities outperform Discord's at all. Probably one of their worst analysis ever.

That dream shit was the most bullshit part of the blog. Like, you're actively making headcanon up. There's no reason to assume that the infinite hallways are part of some separate structure than the dreams. Like, literally zilch.

And their argument for immeasurable Bill with the "he filled this space with an infinitely bigger space" works for Luna too.

And ignoring Cosmos breaking through reality and hopping dimensions from sheer speed and saying that Discord's feat is invalid just because of some crystals is so weird. Like, he still attributed that to his own speed himself, and even if the meteor naturally had time-altering powers or whatever, Discord was still able to hitch a ride on it. It scales regardless of what you argue.

And there was literally no backing of how Bill's abilities outperform Discord's at all. Probably one of their worst analysis ever.
....I just finished reading the blog, there's more leeway with Bill and his feats than there is with Discord.

This is coming from someone that loves Gravity Falls btw

I'll say I probably expected a split result from the blog since it had Bill winning.
I do think he probably wins, but I won't be surprised if Discord wins. I'll make a bet during the episode though.

In my off time, I was watching MLP, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Why do you think he wins?

Back