• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All I'm going to say about Bill vs Discord, it's quintessentially one of those "be careful what you wish for" MUs.

On a side note after rewatching Gravity Falls, that devil pepper flavoured Dorito is easily among the best "final boss/villian" characters on TV, no sympathetic backstory or some Itachi level double bluff instead we get a force of "nature" that does horrible, cruel and weird stuff just because he can while having the HAME and presentation to back it up and that alone is entertaining.
Y’all should listen to 1:05 of the track but backwards before doing any tinfoiling about it lol
Here comes the tinfoil regardless.

On a side note after rewatching Gravity Falls, that devil pepper flavoured Dorito is easily among the best "final boss/villian" characters on TV, no sympathetic backstory or some Itachi level double bluff instead we get a force of "nature" that does horrible, cruel and weird stuff just because he can while having the HAME and presentation to back it up and that alone is entertaining.
More villains need to be like this.

Having a sympathetic villain with a tragic backstory can be cool and all, but it's getting extremely played out. It also kinda takes away the 'villain' aspect of their character, and it instead makes you wanna side with them at times.

Confirmed -
Ant-Man vs Atom: Atom
Skyrim vs Darksouls: Swordsclashing
Killua vs Misaka: Dollar Symbol
Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon: Wave
Darth Vader vs Obito: Lotus Flower
Phoenix vs Raven: Yin-Yang
Guts vs Dimitri: Black and White
Martian Man-Hunter vs Silver Surfer: Star
Bill Cipher vs Discord: Question Mark

Unconfirmed -

Suits: Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi
Jolly Roger: Spinal vs Cervantes
Scales: Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
Beaker: Doctor Eggman vs Bowser
Recycle: Master Chief vs Doomguy
Pentagram: Nero vs Hellboy
Shuffle: Grovyle vs Lucina

My prediction: (the first nine are covered by analyses done by many before)

On the cipher ring

Episodes "covered" by Discord

Atom - an atom (showing how Ant-Man and The Atom can shrink into small sizes and mess with matter) in Ant-Man vs Atom
Swords clashing - Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn
Dollar sign - the coins used by Mikoto Misaka in Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka
Wave - Hawaii theme from Stitch at Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon
Lotus - the Lotus to be that one given Obito's God Tree and the Infinite Tsukuyomi appearing at the flower blossoming on the top of the God Tree in Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha
Yin-Yang - The Death and Life theme at Raven vs Phoenix
Half black half white circle - Guts vs Dimitri - about how they wore black armors and have rivals with white hair that went opposing against them
Star - Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer - about the ability of Power Cosmic being able to reignite a dying star
Question mark - the symbol of the unknown and unpredictability at Bill Cipher vs Discord

Episodes not "covered" by Discord
Man in suit (Kira vs Adachi, Green Goblin vs Joker or Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna - very likely Kira vs Adachi according to the tinfoiling by Luis Cruz)
Pentagram (Hellboy vs Nero, Ghost Rider vs Spawn, John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Yugi Muto vs Ash Ketchum - questionable)
Skull & Crossbones (Spinal vs Cervantes or Whitebeard vs Escanor)
Recycle (Master Chief vs Doom Slayer or Aang vs Captain Planet)
Beaker (Bowser vs Eggman or Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer)
Scale (Punisher vs Judge Dredd)
Shuffle (Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer or Zoom vs Homura)

On Bentempber we have had for Death Battle Cast:
Ben 10 vs Jaden Yuki
Gwen Tennyson vs Atom Eve

I expect the following be coming
Vilgax vs Ridley / Frieza / Megatron
Kevin Levin vs Henry Cooldown / Colossus / Satsuki Kiryuin

Frankly, Im not sure which would fit as finale from Suit, Pentagram, Recycling, Scales, Shuffle, Skulls & Beaker. BowserEggman & AshYugi are the biggest ones I guess?

I will eat my shoes if Bill vs Discord isn't the most viewed episode of the season
I call upon the powerscaling gods to make the finale be Goku vs Superman 3 just so this will happen.

My only hope is the Billcord animation breaks the pattern of MUs between characters that can essentially do anything and everything usually devolving into a flying brick fest with DBZ lite clashes and/or underwhelming environmental destruction. Research is secondary for me since I don't really mind who wins and I have faith the ost/banter will be (at least) good.
Writers when they have two characters who can warp reality to their liking but just smash planets into each other.
1689405867200129.png

God I hope that they don't make Galactus vs Unicron look like this whenever that fight happens. The only way I could excuse it would be if its played for comedy by having one of them try to force feed a planet into the other's mouth.

I call upon the powerscaling gods to make the finale be Goku vs Superman 3 just so this will happen.

Writers when they have two characters who can warp reality to their liking but just smash planets into each other.
1689405867200129.png

God I hope that they don't make Galactus vs Unicron look like this whenever that fight happens. The only way I could excuse it would be if its played for comedy by having one of them try to force feed a planet into the other's mouth.
Honestly it shit like this I don't blame DB fully on fights being brick fights with reality warpers because just how common that shit it in comics, anime,games etc

1689405867200129.png

The Darkest Knight looks like a ballerina with his posing.

Hmm so who are strongest characters from non-Marvel & non-DC verses? Archie Sonic stuff & Xeno Stuff, Dragonborn, Hercules, & Wu Kong, there was 9x Uni Galaxia. I guess their version of Spongebob and maybe Popeye, tho he might have only gotten Uni dura?

Tinfoiling time
Tohru Adachi vs Yoshikage Kira will be one upcoming Death Battle episode.

I kinda want it to be Kiradachi, I'm so sick of people predicting that episode, I just want it over with.

But remember, this is Luis, who said at RTX that there will be an upcoming episode that he has wanted to do for a while ever since Jack vs Afro and the only hint people have found is the Megas XLR vs Big O MU

Not saying it's gonna happen, but it's something to consider. I would love it if the jojosona MU gets cucked by Megas XLR lmao

Exactly 24 hours remain until Billcord drops.

Ben, Liam, DB crew—I am on my knees praying y’all make the right decision.

As for the rest of you guys, any last closing arguments for why you think your preferred character will win?

Realistically Bill has shown way too many weaknesses or not enough resists. The triangle absolutely does not use precognition in fights for example.

I am surprised "Bill has soul hax and soul regen" is a thing now. That really didnt seem like a thing that was talked before, whered that pop up?

I tried to stay neutral for the Death Battle Champion Poll 2023. Then I see this Death Battle sneak peek quality promotion video.

I was reminded of this.

We knew what happened.

Now we face this.

Will history rhyme itself?

As for the rest of you guys, any last closing arguments for why you think your preferred character will win?
More consistent on-screen high end feats
Literal Plot Manipulation
Abstract Existence
Going by everything I heard, Weirdmaggedon simply occuring should be amping Discord because you can't tell me all the reality warping shouldn't count as chaos
One of the only things that makes me interested in trying MiP

Discord W or riot

Realistically Bill has shown way too many weaknesses or not enough resists. The triangle absolutely does not use precognition in fights for example.

I am surprised "Bill has soul hax and soul regen" is a thing now. That really didnt seem like a thing that was talked before, whered that pop up?
Well with the soul regeneration Bill Cipher is still being sealed off. By a human.

Meanwhile Discord is usually only defeated by one another universe buster.

I think Bill nae nae’s personally, but I’ll willingly eat my L if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

A Bill Cipher win will damper my feelings for this season. Vader lost, Phoenix lost, IDK if I can handle a third loss. I'm not used to betting on the wrong guy.

With that said I'm betting Discord, clean sweep.

Back