• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't there already another blog that basically mentioned that the crystals had no relevance to the feat?

To tell you the truth I am surprised how quickly people became convinced just because they talked a little better about bill's stuff.

I don't get how anyone could say that Bill is anything noteworthy. He jobbed to humans. Why do peeps say he is anything faster than supersonic? He's not. He's slow or else he would have speedblitzed every human.
In comparison, Discord usually lost to people comparable to him - Celestial and Luna, Tirek, Mane Six, etc. The time he almost dies most uglily is when he suffers a Galactus when poorly fed moment because he was acting too orderly when his life is fed on literal chaos (yes that moment when Discord almost fades off when living with Fluttershy and promising not to wreak havoc for evil).

Discord seems a far more capable character overall and shows fewer less exploitable weaknesses.

speed as displacement over time
I am almost sure Death Battle is going to put Discord as "slower than but comparable to DC skyfathers" tier.

Given that Discord flies so fast he transcends time and arrives at a place in negative time by sheer speed... Yeah Discord is just so fast.

Any good Archie Comics vs MLP matchups? Given Wally West defeated Archie Sonic but Archie Silver defeated Xeno Trunks and Discord is likely defeating Bill Cipher soon.

Last edited:
I will admit I find the arguments raised against Multi+ MLP stuff rather interesting. I'm honestly really shocked the Pony of Shadow's thing gets pushed so much.

Today's Ballot Banter
Light Yagami VS Kaguya Shinomiya (Death Note VS Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)- Liam and John love Light, though Liam knows nothing about Kaguya. Liam says that if Kaguya isn’t Columbo in drag, then he “has serious convictions on this one”. Sam thinks Light is actually a bad criminal and all the other characters are just kinda stupid, which everyone else agrees with. Erin says the two characters are pretty similar, but agrees that if Light appears on DB, he should fight Columbo first. Sam says that everyone in the crew should find their own Light VS Columbo (as in, a really stupid MU they aggressively push for).
But why tho? All of the peoples, Kaguya against Light? Seriously feel this is just for a meme reason lel

Who tf wants Kaguya vs Light? Granted, she would murder him pretty quickly if she gets close enough considering she's an Olympic+ level archer and the Black Belt equivalent of a Naginata user, not to mention Judo and some other martial arts. Light isn't a fighter at all but he only needs to write her name, which shouldn't be too hard considering she belongs to one of the most prominent families in Kaguya-verse Japan.

Well... May I ask:

What super powers does Columbo have?

Speaking of Kaguya Shinomiya, she may actually fight against Taiga Aisaka.

So what Pokémon would you say are worth putting on the show?
Arceus vs Amaterasu/King Drasil/Aslan/etc
Giratina (+ Volo) vs Mother Eater (+ Akemi Suedou)
Rayquaza vs Bahamut
Kyogre vs Chaos
Hoopa vs Erazor Djinn/Yukari Yakumo
Pikachu vs Jibanyan
Detective Pikachu vs Paramount Sonic (for a part stomp part spite matchup)
Mewtwo runback (more people are against VS Frieza I know)
Kyogre has Chaos
Rayquaza has Bahamut

In terms of big trainer matchups, there's also Team Rocket (vs Pilaf Gang), Ash (vs Lucy/Yugi, also gives Pikachu a runback) and Lusamine (vs Ragyo). Possibly Ghetsis vs Rhea or Arianrhod (if Rhea is not pit against Arianrhod).

I'm interested in Mosou (Warriors series)'s calculations as every Mosou character can send many soldiers flying, which is definitely a common feat.

Arceus vs Amaterasu
The 'Pokemon Fans are annoying and Pokemon is all wank, fodder verse' stuff has, in itself, become so annoying that I want Arceus to utterly dominate whatever Death Battle it gets to annoy those people back

...but don't do it to Amaterasu, they don't deserve that...

You see, Bill stopped time in GF and all people could walk in stopped time, so everyone in GF is immeasurable in speed :^)
The only immeasurable thing are the lengths at which people go to wank Bill Fodder.

Immeasurable speed Normal Gravity Falls human are the insane ramblings of a powerscaling-madman.
Who tf wants Kaguya vs Light? Granted, she would murder him pretty quickly if she gets close enough considering she's an Olympic+ level archer and the Black Belt equivalent of a Naginata user, not to mention Judo and some other martial arts. Light isn't a fighter at all but he only needs to write her name, which shouldn't be too hard considering she belongs to one of the most prominent families in Kaguya-verse Japan.
The matchup straight up doesn't work in any capacity nor in any way. It is a crappy matchup that is probably made by someone who cares only about irrelevant connections rather than the fight working altogether.

the track is out
track art reveals which cipher symbol MUs have been done

Bill’s laugh is shown at the end of the song, but the reverse’d text also says that the song doesn’t decide the winner and it’s stupid to try to tinfoil through that.

Now I am even more concerned that Brandon is playing 5D chess so we assume the opposite but it turns out it did show the winner after all and now I am even more stressed.

Bill’s laugh is shown at the end of the song, but the reverse’d text also says that the song doesn’t decide the winner and it’s stupid to try to tinfoil through that.

Now I am even more concerned that Brandon is playing 5D chess so we assume the opposite but it turns out it did show the winner after all and now I am even more stressed.
Personally it's not Bill's laugh that foreshadows his win in the end, but the fact that the music ends eerie and unsettling just like the start of the fight. Implying that Equestria is still under Weirdmageddon.

According in the server both characters are laughing

I wonder when will G1^2 have a good powerscaling take? It seems that all they do is miss.
Wasn’t doomsday vs scp 682 and Freddy vs pennywise accurate, idk much about pennywise but 682 should stomp (but the funny think about the way they used dimensional tiering, they use dimensions that aren’t qualitatively superior to prove that they are so like lmfao, and no offence but the blog kinda indicates heavy bias

You know what, if that is true, actually does portray a consistent connection with some predictions for symbols I've seen or agreed with

Atom: Ant-Man VS Atom

Swords: Last Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead

Dollar: Killua Zoldyck VS Misaka Mikoto

Waves: Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon

Lotus: Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha

Yin & Yang: Phoenix VS Raven

Half-Moon: Guts VS Dimitri

Star: Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer

Question: Bill Cipher VS Discord

May just be confirmation bias on my part, but hearing that and immediately connecting it to this made my happy emotions go up.

More importantly, this is an opinion made by S-h-o-k-v-a-l-u, not the Death Battle crew.

Gwen vs Atom Eve is the next DB cast
Tell me: Is Gwen Tennyson vs Atom Eve also in the tournament

If not: get the mu in already

I have a feeling.
Discord will win.
He will resurrect the Ponies at MLP AND the residents at Gravity Falls and have everyone beat Bill Cipher up.
And then he resurrects Bill Cipher to be his pawn and makes him learn friendship forever.

About what Discord says about "enjoy your 'just dessert'"...

Last edited:

Tinfoiling time
Tohru Adachi vs Yoshikage Kira will be one upcoming Death Battle episode.

dffnam3-901564e4-c454-4813-9e47-bdbc7908ecd8.png

Back