• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now I wonder: How many references - MLP, Gravity Falls, even Death Battle and the franchises it brought out - can be there in Bill Cipher vs Discord.

they did it for ant man vs atom, it just depends on the character.

they didn't give ant-man the crazy infinity scale or anything like that (except for overspace, but he needs to activate it first).
Did they? I forgot the speed and strength stats they gave to both since I'm pretty sure they didn't use many calcs for both.
Depends on the battle tbh, if it were mmh vs ss where hax is the focus, equalisation is fine, but if it was raven vs grey then yeah
Even then, stats should still matter unless you imply that both scale to the same thing.
They're comic top tiers so I'm pretty sure they might scale to similar speeds but they should still say who is stronger and by what amount since that makes as much of a difference as haxes.

Even then, stats should still matter unless you imply that both scale to the same thing.
They're comic top tiers so I'm pretty sure they might scale to similar speeds but they should still say who is stronger and by what amount since that makes as much of a difference as haxes.
In fact they put that ant-man is much stronger than Atom, it just doesn't matter much when it comes to picking each other, and if they both had the same speed.

While I agree, I kinda understand, I don't think you can basically calculate infinity, and destroy infinite multiverse.. so it actually makes sense that they don't calculate that kind of stuff anymore.

the really crazy DC vs Marvel herald battles will basically be: who is particularly more haxxy than another? Oh who has more exploitable weaknesses.

They didn’t scale either above Low Multi huh? That’s interesting. (edit: oh nvm Discord did get multi+ I just missed it)

There is some stuff that’s just kinda wrong here (they say Bill can’t time travel, but he had to be able to in order to possess Blendin) but it seems to be an overall solid coverage. I’m waiting for G1^2 especially now.

Last edited:
In fact they put that ant-man is much stronger than Atom, it just doesn't matter much when it comes to picking each other, and if they both had the same speed.

While I agree, I kinda understand, I don't think you can basically calculate infinity, and destroy infinite multiverse.. so it actually makes sense that they don't calculate that kind of stuff anymore.

the really crazy DC vs Marvel herald battles will basically be: who is particularly more haxxy than another? Oh who has more exploitable weaknesses.
I disagree. Heralds is kind of an umbrella term since if even Phoenix is considered a herald then anything's a herald.

There should be differences between them.

One shotting someone is kinda like a hax

I disagree. Heralds is kind of an umbrella term since if even Phoenix is considered a herald then anything's a herald.

There should be differences between them.

One shotting someone is kinda like a hax
Eh, I wish I didn't occupy that term either, but by this point it's already a form lol.

Hax, weaknesses, and other factors, that or the Marvel/DC character doesn't scale to things just as big lol that's the difference.

please don't say that's hax, it's just physical strength

Anyway, I doubt things will change at least for the big guy fight, and as long as it's not Batman vs Spider-Man in reality the Marvel/DC Street level might get different stats.

Today's Ballot Banter
Light Yagami VS Kaguya Shinomiya (Death Note VS Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)- Liam and John love Light, though Liam knows nothing about Kaguya. Liam says that if Kaguya isn’t Columbo in drag, then he “has serious convictions on this one”. Sam thinks Light is actually a bad criminal and all the other characters are just kinda stupid, which everyone else agrees with. Erin says the two characters are pretty similar, but agrees that if Light appears on DB, he should fight Columbo first. Sam says that everyone in the crew should find their own Light VS Columbo (as in, a really stupid MU they aggressively push for).

King VS Reigen (One-Punch Man VS Mob Psycho 100)- Liam explains the connections (ordinary people who trick everyone else into thinking they’re really powerful), and says it would be a battle of King and Reigen trying to bullshit each other. Erin adds that at the 3:15 mark, Reigen would pull out a gun and win. After having this explained to him, Sam says it sounds sick.

Jin Sakai VS Arthur Morgan (Ghost of Tsushima VS Red Dead Redemption)- Sam says it makes sense thanks to the East VS West theme, and he could see the appeal. Liam wants it to be done in black-and-white, emulating the styles of both an Akira Kurosawa movie and a spaghetti western, but then comments that this idea might be more appropriate for Kuwabatake Sanjuro VS The Man With No Name. This leads into some discussion of classic Japanese cinema.

Yujiro VS Younger Toguro (Baki VS Yu Yu Hakusho)- Liam and John really want to use a Baki character. Liam explains the basics of Yujiro’s character, and Sam says it sounds fun and would make a good battle.

Doctor Slone VS Kuvira (Fortnite VS The Legend of Korra)- No one knows who Doctor Slone is, but Erin Googles her and sees that she’s the main antagonist of Fortnite, causing everyone else to lose it. Liam assumes Slone is insanely powerful due to all of the crossover scaling in Fortnite, and she would stomp Kuvira horribly. Sam jokes that Season 11 will be themed around “zoomer shit”, and will include this MU.

Waluigi VS Dick Dastardly (Super Mario VS Wacky Races)- The discussion is mostly about a thumbnail using more gritty art of the characters, but Sam does call the MU a banger.

Android 17 VS Testament (Dragon Ball VS Guilty Gear)- Sam is surprised to see a Guilty Gear against someone who isn’t from a fighting game. Because of how powerful Guilty Gear characters are, the crew thinks this is actually one of the fairer Guilty Gear MUs. Liam jokingly suggests Android 17 VS Captain Planet.

Ban VS Kurama (Seven Deadly Sins VS Yu Yu Hakusho)- Liam loves Kurama a lot. John is the only one who has seen any of Seven Deadly Sins, but says he dropped it after 2 seasons because he heard it gets really bad. Liam also notes he hasn’t heard a single good thing about Seven Deadly Sins, but clarifies that this doesn’t prevent characters from it from appearing on DB, saying they’ve gotten so many requests for Whitebeard VS Escanor that it’s “gonna happen at some point”.

Pain VS Xemnas (Naruto VS Kingdom Hearts)- After explaining to Sam who Xemnas is, Liam says he “kinda digs it”, but thinks Xemnas stomps, which John and Erin agree with.

Monika VS The Narrator (Doki Doki Literature Club VS The Stanley Parable)- The crew is confused about how the MU would work. John proposes it would just be “The Stanley Parable with Monika”, with her trying to outwit the Narrator. Sam doesn’t know what the win condition would be for either.

Nami VS Green (One Piece VS Pokemon Adventures)- The description of them both as cat burglars raises some questions. Liam says he likes it. Sam doesn’t know what to make of it, but he assumes Nami stomps.

Captain Rex VS Soldier 76 (Star Wars VS Overwatch)- Liam says Captain Rex is dope. Everyone seems to generally think the MU’s cool and makes sense, but no one has much to say about it.

Deku VS Akko (My Hero Academia VS Little Witch Academia)- No one is familiar with Little Witch Academia, but they understand the idea.

Saul Goodman VS Miles Edgeworth (Breaking Bad VS Ace Attorney)- Liam is very excited about this. Sam says this is the best Ace Attorney MU, and it’s a banger. Everyone agrees that it makes more sense than Saul VS Phoenix Wright. Sam thinks they’ll eventually do a court drama-style episode, a concept which everyone else loves (Sam also mentions the idea of a musical episode and a radio drama episode).

Leo Corbett VS Jason Frudnick (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy VS Blaster Master Zero)- Everyone thinks the name Frudnick sounds ridiculous. Sam says there’s probably a good matchup in there, but nobody knows the characters well enough to have an opinion.

Funny Valentine VS Evelyn Wang (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure VS Everything Everywhere All at Once)- Liam says the MU’s funny (no pun intended). Sam thinks it’s fun, and that Funny wins. It’s pointed out that Evelyn is a reality warper of sorts, but Sam is still skeptical that she could overpower Funny.

First matchup for the next Ballot Banter is Willy Wonka VS Mary Poppins (which the crew is excited for).

Damn can't believe planet level Zelda was rejected and the verse was downgraded to city level instead, how tragic 🗿

I'd say Pikachu deserves another episode after his bout with Blanka, Greninja's a pretty solid choice for a Pokemon episode as well.
Extra ironic:
MM Fierce Deity Link is star level, "closer" to Disk 2 Cloud.

So Death Battle portraying Fierce Deity Link as his final form vs Cloud Strife using Omnislash version 5 would be extra fitting

Light Yagami VS Kaguya Shinomiya (Death Note VS Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)- Liam and John love Light, though Liam knows nothing about Kaguya. Liam says that if Kaguya isn’t Columbo in drag, then he “has serious convictions on this one”. Sam thinks Light is actually a bad criminal and all the other characters are just kinda stupid, which everyone else agrees with. Erin says the two characters are pretty similar, but agrees that if Light appears on DB, he should fight Columbo first. Sam says that everyone in the crew should find their own Light VS Columbo (as in, a really stupid MU they aggressively push for).
Kaguya once has a profile in VS Battles Wiki but is deleted for being in a romance verse.

Doctor Slone VS Kuvira (Fortnite VS The Legend of Korra)- No one knows who Doctor Slone is, but Erin Googles her and sees that she’s the main antagonist of Fortnite, causing everyone else to lose it. Liam assumes Slone is insanely powerful due to all of the crossover scaling in Fortnite, and she would stomp Kuvira horribly. Sam jokes that Season 11 will be themed around “zoomer shit”, and will include this MU.
Deku VS Akko (My Hero Academia VS Little Witch Academia)- No one is familiar with Little Witch Academia, but they understand the idea.
Taking a liking to these in particular, though I do think there are far better MUs for both Deku and Akko.

Captain Rex VS Soldier 76 (Star Wars VS Overwatch)- Liam says Captain Rex is dope. Everyone seems to generally think the MU’s cool and makes sense, but no one has much to say about it.
Makes sense, its a rather basic episode, hard to go wrong with. Not much to talk about but it's probably going to happen

Well, this is something.

If I finally get my time and refine my DAW composing skills I will make one matchup similar in madness with this.

I hope that if they ever do Light vs Colombus Light just easily wins so that they stop promoting unfunny matchups.
Well it would be Ben 10 vs Green Lantern funny considering how many people root for Colombus.

How many Persona MUs is that right now?

Is it just another way of saying that Ren Amamiya (Joker) (Persona 5) gets yet another fan commissioned music work, surpassing Kurumi Tokisaki, Homura Akemi and Godzilla in total fan commissioned music work by Brandon Yates IIRC?

... Wait it is Kotone Shiomi (Makoto Yuki female version?) vs Hakuno Kishinami

Last edited:
Back