• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord (ditto) can manipulate mathematical dimensions

Not even 11D Bill Cipher can do much

Fun fact: I had a friend in high school who was a brony and called me Fluttershy, because apparently my personality was similar to her's. Hearing she's apparently best pony makes me feel good, even though I've never seen MLP.

It DID lead to me seeing Fluttershy vs Cream the Rabbit suggested, which... makes sense in my head, at least.

Fun fact: I had a friend in high school who was a brony and called me Fluttershy, because apparently my personality was similar to her's. Hearing she's apparently best pony makes me feel good, even though I've never seen MLP.

It DID lead to me seeing Fluttershy vs Cream the Rabbit suggested, which... makes sense in my head, at least.
Fluttershy is the timid nice one who likes animals, she's also the only character Discord actually cares about because she's nice to him. Due to this it's a fairly popular ship.

l6zey5vw7omb1.png

Last time they did this with Hulk vs Broly and it happened soon.

uh oh

literally raven vs. phoenix "dc and marvel are equally strong and fast" the only thing that defined him was the lack of phoenix's complete removal of raven's soul.

it is literally impossible to say that bill wins this because even if they were equally strong, discord has a huge and better survival than the triangle.

stop acting like this is going to magically change just because dc vs marvel.

this isn't dc vs marvel where speed and strength are equal.

It's so weird to see that Marvel is now commonly considered the stronger of the two major comic verses now and It being used instead of DC to justify a extreme degree of power via Solo'ing
Eh? Really? I thought the consensus was that DC is still stronger. Especially thanks to the comics with Lucifer and the of the endless characters.
literally raven vs. phoenix "dc and marvel are equally strong and fast" the only thing that defined him was the lack of phoenix's complete removal of raven's soul.

it is literally impossible to say that bill wins this because even if they were equally strong, discord has a huge and better survival than the triangle.

stop acting like this is going to magically change just because dc vs marvel.

this isn't dc vs marvel where speed and strength are equal.
That reminds me, they should go back to calculating the strength and speed of both DC and Marvel characters rather than wrongfully assume they have the same stats.
Hell, even arguing about which degree of infinity is bigger would be better than the crap they're doing now.

That reminds me, they should go back to calculating the strength and speed of both DC and Marvel characters rather than wrongfully assume they have the same stats.
Hell, even arguing about which degree of infinity is bigger would be better than the crap they're doing now.
they did it for ant man vs atom, it just depends on the character.

they didn't give ant-man the crazy infinity scale or anything like that (except for overspace, but he needs to activate it first).

now if martian manhunter, raven, phoenix and silver surfer are heralds of crazy power... that's another thing.

Depends on the battle tbh, if it were mmh vs ss where hax is the focus, equalisation is fine, but if it was raven vs grey then yeah

It's still part of Umineko, what did you expect lel
From what I understood they were in the same universe but disconnected stories, nobody really talks about Higurashi in versus as much as they do Umineko, for instance, so I assumed that they just didn't scale to one another. Like how Kurohyou takes place in the Yakuza universe, but nobody in it scales to anybody from Yakuza.

From what I understood they were in the same universe but disconnected stories, nobody really talks about Higurashi in versus as much as they do Umineko, for instance, so I assumed that they just didn't scale to one another. Like how Kurohyou takes place in the Yakuza universe, but nobody in it scales to anybody from Yakuza.
AFAIK only Hanyu and Rika Furude scale from the Umineko deities.

Oh Rika is used here against Reimu Hakurei.

How extradimensional is Reimu again?

Trigon had the whole "destroyed all of DC comics" and they went with that.
Yeah apparently it's not uncommon for people to treat Trigon as one of the strongest beings in DC, not the most widely believed thing out there but it ain't rare to see that opinion floating around.

Trigon had the whole "destroyed all of DC comics" and they went with that.

As for Billy winning, that does seem weird. Discord having all these advantages but then "Discord cant kill souls but Bill can, so he wins" sounds odd.
That’s some Bowser vs Ganondorf levels of Bs
That is exactly Raven vs Phoenix logic. Qualitatively different from Bowser vs Ganondorf logic - which is debunked by Ganondorf vs Dracula.

Back