• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the Bill VS Discord, I fear that Death Battle will give Bill a W because of that soul reg thing. They have used soul reg to make Raven W.

Not if his powers are drained. When Bill's lost his power in the mindscape, Stanley literally just punches Bill's soul into oblivion.
So all Discord have to do is use Grogar's bell on Bill, drain his power and punch Bill's soul. Boom! Gone.
Discord's soul however will remain for as long as chaos are around to empower him.

Also I seriously don't get the Bill Cipher's power negation resistance logic.
Yes, Bill can touch Anti-magic barriers without being physically erased.
But using the same logic: Discord has also been affected by Anti-magic effects without being erased as well.
I’m not sure what the issue here is. An entity powered by Bill’s power walks up and touches a barrier. The barrier drains the weirdness/power from it and it returns to normal. Bill repeatedly touches and hits this barrier and at no point has his abilities drained or affected. It’s a simple resistance.

Alright y’all, I’ve got a hypothetical for you. We’re going to compare Character A vs Character B.

Character A is infinite speed. Depending on what end of power you believe from them, they’re either decillions of times stronger, or millions of infinities stronger than Character B. They also have a handful of clear cut wincons that can permanently put down Character B.

Character B is immeasurable speed, but as mentioned significantly weaker. They only have about two notable, potential wincons, but they’re very shaky.

Who would you vote on winning?
I'm guessing this is about STC Sonic VS Kasen.

I’m not sure what the issue here is. An entity powered by Bill’s power walks up and touches a barrier. The barrier drains the weirdness/power from it and it returns to normal. Bill repeatedly touches and hits this barrier and at no point has his abilities drained or affected. It’s a simple resistance.
The Pole entity could also repeatedly punch and touch the barrier, it got power nulled once it got electricfied by the barrier.
When Bill fought Shacktron, not once did the barrier electrified Bill. Meaning we never saw it nullified Bill.

But even if it's true that the barrier does drain magic, Bill was literally overpowered by Shacktron, before he found it's achilles. It could easily imply that the barrier DID drain Bill overtime and that's how it's able to overpower him.

Plus the fact he has his magic nullified before by the memory gun supports the theory he never has resistance.

I'm guessing this is about STC Sonic VS Kasen.
If it is, then it depends on who has the wincons.

If it's Super Sonic then Kasen wins because the guy is too high on sadism after he got empowered by the complete emeralds that he holds back to prolong his opponents suffering so he probably assume that Kasen is no match for him and get one *******, he is capable of working around his problems like his normal form does as shown in early issues but I doubt he get to that point in time before he gets obliterated.

If Sonic's the one with the wincons then he does win because he accepts far more quickly when he is outmatched or he can't just simply punch his problems away, so he would likely go "Ok, punching and Spin Attacking is not working, let's try this" unlike Super "I wanna have fun with you before you die" Sonic.

If it is, then it depends on who has the wincons.

If it's Super Sonic then Kasen wins because the guy is too high on sadism after he got empowered by the complete emeralds that he holds back to prolong his opponents suffering so he probably assume that Kasen is no match for him and get one *****, he is capable of working around his problems like his normal form does as shown in early issues but I doubt he get to that point in time before he gets obliterated.

If Sonic's the one with the wincons then he does win because he accepts far more quickly when he is outmatched or he can't just simply punch his problems away, so he would likely go "Ok, punching and Spin Attacking is not working, let's try this" unlike Super "I wanna have fun with you before you die" Sonic.
Basically you want to argue that STC Sonic actually can defeat Kasen Ibaraki as long as he is rational enough to think of winning conditions?

What are his winning conditions and how he can execute it?

In regards to that infinite speed vs immeasurable speed character theory thingy that Kirbonic was talking about

I'd say it depends a lot on the personality of the characters. Most characters wouldn't throw everything they have against an infinitely slower opponent out of the get go. They'd probably dialogue or say something cocky leaving their opponent with an opportunity.

Stamina also matters too. Unless the infinitely faster character has infinite stamina, they'd eventually get tired.

Basically you want to argue that STC Sonic actually can defeat Kasen Ibaraki as long as he is rational enough to think of winning conditions?

What are his winning conditions and how he can execute it?
Basically yeah.

And IDK, that's why I pointed out it depends in who has the wincons

images

Retsu Kaioh (Grappler Baki) vs Feng Wei (Tekken)

Thoughts?

Ok after seeing Discord preview, I almost do feel like Bill win crackpot theories have a point. But in opposite way.

They ***** cracked Discord up what the *****. Sure, Reverse Flash had his win conditions revealed in preview too but Discord's was on rapidfire shit. This almost begs for Golden Tree moment lmao
yeah, makes me think discord is just going to be the golden tree

Back