• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mansurfer surpassed Gutsmitri in views last night

Victory comes with certain satisfaction. I always knew a Fire Emblem episode would underperform. The general audience's disinterest in the episode is truly justified. So perhaps, there is something worthy to learn from this episode's performance.

Something beyond the community's understanding.

My last post of this matter. Don't worry, you'll see less of me anyways, this site is sluggish and filled with shitty ads anyways.

Victory comes with certain satisfaction. I always knew a Fire Emblem episode would underperform. The general audience's disinterest in the episode is truly justified. So perhaps, there is something worthy to learn from this episode's performance.

My last post of this matter. Don't worry, you'll see less of me anyways, this site is sluggish and filled with shitty ads anyways.
7y2x00.jpg

You were annoying af anyway, good riddance

Farewell, Rilo. I was nice knowing ya 👋

fire-emblem-dimitri.gif

Rilo is just seething so hard that Martian Manflopper vs Silver Flopper failed since it took this long to beat another flop lmao how dare you leave last week, I was supposed to shitpost daily about it but couldnt since you were away

But tbh the ad situation is waaaaaay better now. At least there is no longer full screen ads that popup when trying to log in and when you cancel it refreshes the page good lord WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Discord can seemingly summon any object that isnt protected by special spells. Is the Bell protected to stop from being summoned?
not established, we only know it was sealed away in a forcefield by powerful magic before it was stolen and I can't remember what happened to the bell after that

I’m not gonna lie, based off of what the two previews have shown it honestly feels like setup for a Bill win? Nothing Discord was given seemed like something Bill couldn’t resist/counter, and some things in Bill’s preview seemed to setup a wincon. There’s some things for Bill that could counter/resist things brought up for Discord that haven’t come up yet either.

Also Discord’s preview was like a whole minute longer than Bill’s lol? They must start getting to the stats or really crazy stuff for both characters right after lol.

I’m not gonna lie, based off of what the two previews have shown it honestly feels like setup for a Bill win? Nothing Discord was given seemed like something Bill couldn’t resist/counter, and some things in Bill’s preview seemed to setup a wincon. There’s some things for Bill that could counter/resist things brought up for Discord that haven’t come up yet either.

Also Discord’s preview was like a whole minute longer than Bill’s lol? They must start getting to the stats or really crazy stuff for both characters right after lol.
Aside from Extreme Cold/Cosmic Radiation/Power Null Resistance what Resistances does Bill even have?

Back