• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperversal Skyfathers vs Moon level Cosmic Armor Superman (or whatever DC got downplayed to idk)

Hyperversal Skyfathers vs Moon level Cosmic Armor Superman (or whatever DC got downplayed to idk)

Can't wait to see Hulk's page

It’s stated bills magic doesn’t affect the shield so what’s likely is that when they entered, bills influence was negated, meaning he is susceptible to power null/absorption, him not entering it would mean he isn’t made of that magic
No, they literally cannot bypass / enter the shield at all. and the act of them hitting the shield drained the weirdness from them and turned it back into a normal totem pole. Bill smacks it repeatedly literally like a hundred times and never has his powers nulled/drained.

That’s weird, I don’t remember Raven VS Twilight breaking anybody’s brains. What’s so different about this besides being a ballot winner? Can somebody also fill me in fully on the Speedy Imposter fiasco? Also lol, lmao on G2
Raven vs twilight rolled a lot of heads lmfao. People on the show got harassed over it and still don’t hear the end of it lol. The Speedy Impostor thing was someone who tried to get him fired via impersonation over Bill vs Discord a couple years ago, and I’ll leave it at that.

Marvel bros celebrating about High 1-B upgrades and here I am celebrating about being able to finally make Zelda 5-A.

Also when DC revisions gonna be done
From what I gleamed in the DC upgrade thread to make the herald tier dudes universal, they'll maybe be done when Elder Scrolls VI comes out.

Alright y’all, I’ve got a hypothetical for you. We’re going to compare Character A vs Character B.

Character A is infinite speed. Depending on what end of power you believe from them, they’re either decillions of times stronger, or millions of infinities stronger than Character B. They also have a handful of clear cut wincons that can permanently put down Character B.

Character B is immeasurable speed, but as mentioned significantly weaker. They only have about two notable, potential wincons, but they’re very shaky.

Who would you vote on winning?

F5EX5e3XIAAUK7R
F5EX787WIAA4bm5

Alright y’all, I’ve got a hypothetical for you. We’re going to compare Character A vs Character B.

Character A is infinite speed. Depending on what end of power you believe from them, they’re either decillions of times stronger, or millions of infinities stronger than Character B. They also have a handful of clear cut wincons that can permanently put down Character B.

Character B is immeasurable speed, but as mentioned significantly weaker. They only have about two notable, potential wincons, but they’re very shaky.

With what you’re saying, I have a feeling you’re talking about a certain MU. Anyway ignoring that, probs A

Immeasurable speed is infinitely faster than infinite speed. You'd see infinite speed characters as statues, you'd have an eternity to do anything you want to them.

If character B has NO way to affect character A, then he eventually loses.

But if Character B has even a 1% possibility of winning, the infinite difference in speed would make him win.

Do you think DB is gonna reference the comics or novels for Discord? If so, prolly Discord sweep.

Still rooting for the Dorito though.
Likely.

Rooting for and betting on Discord by now.

Immeasurable speed is infinitely faster than infinite speed. You'd see infinite speed characters as statues, you'd have an eternity to do anything you want to them.

If character B has NO way to affect character A, then he eventually loses.

But if Character B has even a 1% possibility of winning, the infinite difference in speed would make him win.
This.

With what you’re saying, I have a feeling you’re talking about a certain MU.
Why I have a feeling that Hit may actually win against Sakuya Izayoi or Fleetway Sonic may win against Kasen Ibaraki with the statement. They should not fit in this hypothetical scenario.

I'm assuming Saruman can't utilize his true form at all? Or beat up Dooku as a spirit?
Istari are pretty much bound to their physical form. It's not like with Sauron, the wizards were bound to their bodies as part of their limitations. Physical death kinda screws them up during this stage.

Galactus wins w/o the UN now 💀

Can't wait to see Hulk's page

Character A wins if Character B’s win cons are considered bunk. Otherwise I gotta go with Character B, they’re immeasurably faster.

Character A wins if Character B’s win cons are considered bunk. Otherwise I gotta go with Character B, they’re immeasurably faster.
Damn under vs wiki Hulk murders Broly😭

Galactus wins w/o the UN now 💀

GALACTUS SWEEP

Why are some matchups crossed out?
Those 2022 Champion Poll non-first place winners also count as duplicates?

Tbh Johnny Sweep
Tbf Kars Understands

Pray for the strength of everyone to finish their coming day jobs.
Including Brandon Yates - come on he has slowed down quite a lot and he is still taking incoming commissions mid September. Expect a 8-month wait period for any pal planning to submit a commission request.

Last edited:

Hulk vs broly is now one the biggest stomps deathbattle got wrong

Till outliers and inconsistencies come in

Funny how a certain somebody claimed DC are tier 3/2 as well, yet i still see the tier 5/4 stuff at best, aka was not accepted

And still doesnt excuse how other verses dont get shit for any better treatment, cuz they believe in crap that lowballs them and defends that

Mansurfer surpassed Gutsmitri in views last night

Victory comes with certain satisfaction. I always knew a Fire Emblem episode would underperform. The general audience's disinterest in the episode is truly justified. So perhaps, there is something worthy to learn from this episode's performance.

Something beyond the community's understanding.

My last post of this matter. Don't worry, you'll see less of me anyways, this site is sluggish and filled with shitty ads anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back