• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
kenpachi_vs_azrael_by_randor2000_dg7vieg-pre.jpg

hq720.jpg

Not only is this Fantasy vs Sci-Fi, not only is this Lord of the Rings vs Star Wars, it's also Christopher Lee vs Christopher Lee, which automatically makes this top 10 MU of all time.
This is nice actually. (Another which form to pick battle tho)

Paul (Marvel) Respect Thread

Peak Fiction
From twisted love to true respect
Paul Jeremiah Rabin really gains popularity and some good writing.
Be no surprised when a Paul Rabin and Mary Jane Watson vs Semi and Y becomes a real matchup and even an animated fight

If Marvel Comics writers just spend similar love on Peter Parker...

Last edited:
Okay, this match-up is for gay people only. Sorry but it has already been claimed
I wonder which matchups straight people should claim?
19od9qwen5mb1.jpg

Minority Hunter Bill Cipher
The title clearly implies that Bill Cipher is black. He's a real one.
That massive ad in a PREVIEW is absolute bullshit.
There are various extensions that let you outright skip promotions. I have one on Firefox. I am pretty sure Google, Brave and other browsers have similar extensions too.

Alright it's been awhile but any Bill vs Discord needs help me here

What are Discord biggest hax that shut down Bill besides lol stats assuming both are given the same AP
I believe the wiki has concept manip for discord, not sure if its valid, can absorb magic, mind manip while bill usually needs to make a deal for good mind hax

Depending on how you view it, Discord might be able to remove Bill's magic entirely. Dipper did reference Bill's stuff as magic.
Ehhh I doubt it, Bill’s shown a resistance to power null when he was fighting the Shacktron. That things barrier could remove the magic/weirdness from other random creatures just from touch but bill could repeatedly hit it and be completely unaffected.

Ehhh I doubt it, Bill’s shown a resistance to power null when he was fighting the Shacktron. That things barrier could remove the magic/weirdness from other random creatures just from touch but bill could repeatedly hit it and be completely unaffected.
Hmm seems fair.
Is it true G1 isn’t doing a prediction blog for Billcord or am I misremembering? And if they aren’t, have they given reasons as to why?
Not from G1, presumably the Speedy Imposter thing soured it.

Not from G1, presumably the Speedy Imposter thing soured it.
yeah, it's too toxic
G1 aren't going to do a prediction blog
But G1^2 will make one instead.

And people who were involved hints that majority is voting Bill Cipher to win
That’s weird, I don’t remember Raven VS Twilight breaking anybody’s brains. What’s so different about this besides being a ballot winner? Can somebody also fill me in fully on the Speedy Imposter fiasco? Also lol, lmao on G2

Hyperversal God Blast 💪

Hyperversal God Blast 💪

Shouldn’t there still be tier 2, at least imo since iirc a lot of other herald tier characters have tier 2 feats, not just Thor, iirc I found a document where they had stuff for tier 2 heralds

That’s for Yggdrasil scaling, no? I’m saying in general characters like hulk have a channeled energy to destroy 2 universes, SS could manipulate the Big Crunch and ext
Heralds haven't been looked into super in depth since they're not the focus of the string of revisions Marvel's been having, so High 3-A was the quickest and easist tier to slap on them to replace the 2-C Yggdrasil scaling that's now an outlier since that tree is now like High 1-B or 1-A.

Shouldn’t there still be tier 2, at least imo since iirc a lot of other herald tier characters have tier 2 feats, not just Thor, iirc I found a document where they had stuff for tier 2 heralds
There's gonna be another thread for that, but High 3-A had the most feats at the time of the revision.

Hyperversal God Blast 💪

Maverick.......how did you accomplish this?!

Back