• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically, a lot of people took issue with the death. While I can understand feeling that it looked too close to Macho Man's chest bursting given the man who played him died from a heart attack that led to a car accident, appearently, people started sending outright death threats or saying everyone on DB were insensitive and incompetent
Meanwhile vs debaters are complaining the crew having a wrong verdict based on ignoring some galaxy level feats and universe level lore of WWE. At the same time some other fans are taking the fictional episode too personally.

I do not want to take G1 blog post as a bible or encyclopedia but here we are.

Fixed, thanks for the correction, Jason!
You are welcome

Can you name a MU that has fallen off harder than this?
ht4qgre76ak71.png

Wdym everyone still loves this MU
John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV remains as popular - if not getting more popular than before thanks for Raven and Zatanna being outerverse level and only Silver Surfer and Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey compare.

Oh people are not quite satisfied with Jinx and Spongebob Squarepants being the current non-Marvel DC slayers.

Also Shin Megami Tensei series is gaining back popularity now so Raidou Kuzunoha XIV is more remembered nowadays.

Cirno (Touhou) vs Jack Frost (SMT) is the matchup that has fallen off a bit in popularity but is not off radar.

And Jack Frost (ROTG) vs Elsa (Frozen) is the real matchup quite falling off in popularity.

Last edited:
I am not talking about how good Daniel J. D'Arby can fight against Yumeko Jabami compared with Celestia Ludenberg.

(Just look into the profiles and you would know what happens in a one on one fight)

I am talking about how just being a character from a franchise well known in the Americas can get into Death Battle.
I dont need to take any look on the profiles, dunno why you posted them to begin with

Also i misread the comment at 1st glance

You know its crazy how mmh vs ss was basically at the end like this

(https://vsbattles.com/threads/death...ath-battle-spoilers-alert.123407/post-4487221)
Now we think about it, Boomstick saying "(Gogeta vs Vegito) probably could've solved a lot of world problems with that" could have meant that battles like Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer actually has a meaning.

feels like foreshadowing.
More like the crew took ideas from here.

wait till you here people trying to say he's low outer while discord is only low multi
"Reddit AMAs are canon so Bill interacted with real life!"

Discord pulled out one of the real-life MLP comics while inside of the MLP comics and therefore can interact with real life more 🤓

Or we can just all agree both those arguments are dumb. I think we all do, at least.

"Reddit AMAs are canon so Bill interacted with real life!"

Discord pulled out one of the real-life MLP comics while inside of the MLP comics and therefore can interact with real life more 🤓

Or we can just all agree both those arguments are dumb. I think we all do, at least.
Low outer probably comes from people thinking that Disney cartoons share a multiverse, and low multi discord is just people not being able to accept it and just say it was “debunked”

Back