• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what do you guys think of stomp matches? particularly when it comes to death battle related.
It varies even debatable fights would be looked as a stomp one way or the other

Like compare Gohan vs Ultraman Zero and Gohan vs Invincible
Both are Gohan Ws and stomps but Zero at least has hax and is one not many are familiar with so ya wondering what the latter brings in to compete

Where Mark is a unholy ass beating in favor of Gohan
Personally i think debate Its the least important part for a MU, animation/fight potential and connections/theme take priority.
^
that everyone knows Mark stands no chance in whatsoever

at the end of the day it boils to execution debatable MU don't always make things better anyways

What are y'all thoughts about Ridley vs Death?
Nah
But don't you not think that stomp matches could be considered boring and uninteresting too do, as it just feels like when a matchup like killua vs misaka or to reference an older db mu like Shadow vs Ryuko it's a lol stat stomp episode and when seeing it announced you're just wondering "call me in 2 weeks for the next time" I dunno it's just that stomp matches feel boring.
Most characters are in stomps or get stomped in there MU

It's all about what they can bring in terms of animation n shit and a MU that isn't so blatant in its ass beating n bullshit it being close enough

But don't you not think that stomp matches could be considered boring and uninteresting too do, as it just feels like when a matchup like killua vs misaka or to reference an older db mu like Shadow vs Ryuko it's a lol stat stomp episode and when seeing it announced you're just wondering "call me in 2 weeks for the next time" I dunno it's just that stomp matches feel boring.

EDIT: you're right about the difficulty, though death battle definitely favours popularity MU's over others that would be more interesting in the debating and mu scene.

EDIT2: gimme another madara vs aizen to stimulate the debating senses maaaaan :(
As long as the debate isn’t literally like absolutely ******* nothing to discuss and the fight it’s uninteresting, I’m fine. If there’s nice thematics and a great fight potential, and at least SOMETHING to argue on the other side I don’t mind.

Killua vs Misaka seems closer than most made it out to be, so I’m fine with it

I hate how only Sonic gets a cool transformation. The others' transformations are lame as hell. I hope it isn't because that Sega person said female Hedgehogs can't get super forms.
Nah, it's the same as Knuckles, Tails, Mighty and Ray Super Forms.

They're just shines, it's always been consistent.

Damn that next fight tho

8r3trvafikq01.jpg

Misaka Won and Rocket vs Stitch is next
Yup just as i expected

HELL YEAH! now this is an mu i can get behind between these 2 lovable rascals, rooting Stitch all the way but i'm biased since he was my childhood that i grew up with and i still own my Stitch plushie, but i also love Rockett a lot too and i cried when i went to see GotG 3 an maaan i'm reminded of it again man it was so good. But I don't wanna see either of them get killed 😭 ❤️
Stitch_vs_Rocket.png

Pretty neat, sprites did get biiit stiff at times but it was fine. They had both at low-high ends as kilo- & megatons but Misaka was better than Killua. Also faster, better abilities vs Killua only being better at close range but Misaka has fought close range opponents.

Comics again booo

But this is one of the more fun comics MUs so ehh

Expect Stich's galaxy feat to be posted a lot but if they feel like I guess herald weps gg

Uhh if I count verses, should I do Disney movies or just Lilo & Stitch for Stitch's verse?

(Based on my limited knowledge of Rocket): It’s an MU where both can one shot. Stitch is overwhelmingly stronger and tougher when it comes to physicals but Rocket has weaponry that can harm Marvel Heralds

So it comes down to who’s faster

So I'm obviously very excited for this next Death Battle an man I haven't felt like this in a while, the killua vs misaka fight wasn't doing anything for me even though I do like HxH a lot.

Aww man I'm just picturing the banger track for Rotitch to be an amalgation of Hawaiian and space vibes, possibly inclusion of some retro themed jam that's reminsient of the Guardians

Pretty neat, sprites did get biiit stiff at times but it was fine. They had both at low-high ends as kilo- & megatons but Misaka was better than Killua. Also faster, better abilities vs Killua only being better at close range but Misaka has fought close range opponents.

Comics again booo

But this is one of the more fun comics MUs so ehh

Expect Stich's galaxy feat to be posted a lot but if they feel like I guess herald weps gg

Uhh if I count verses, should I do Disney movies or just Lilo & Stitch for Stitch's verse?
Just wanna ask, what are Stitches chances at Rocket? 🥺

EDIT: Oh yeah, realise this is basically Disney ripping eachother to pieces(pun) because Marvel is also owned by Disney lmao

So, unless the speed gap is massive, I think Stitch will win. Because, even with similar speeds, Rocket would have to rely on pulling out the right guns before getting torn to shreds. With a lot of speed, he has enough time to play with the bad odds and try to pull out his wincon guns. Without a major speed advantage, his odds of pulling out a win gun before getting splattered become much smaller

So, unless the speed gap is massive, I think Stitch will win. Because, even with similar speeds, Rocket would have to rely on pulling out the right guns before getting torn to shreds. With a lot of speed, he has enough time to play with the bad odds and try to pull out his wincon guns. Without a major speed advantage, his odds of pulling out a win gun before getting splattered become much smaller
Gotta remember that comic Rocket is insanely smart and experienced, he knows the right weapon or piece of equipment to use to get the job done, plus, said weaponry hurt marvel hearlds, which is significantly anything above stitch has done.

Back