• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gotta remember that comic Rocket is insanely smart and experienced, he knows the right weapon or piece of equipment to use to get the job done, plus, said weaponry hurt marvel hearlds, which is significantly anything above stitch has done.
I mean you're right, but Stitch would have to do something or show off power that warrants such a response, since neither opponent know one another. That's why in a "who shoots first scenario," Rocket either needs to start with the winning gun, or severely needs be fast enough to go through his arsenal and eventually pull out the winning gun. The odds are against him, at least in that regard, so he's relying on having a significant speed advantage much more than Stitch is.

Y'all are underrating Rockets Weapons. Marvel Hearlds>>>>>Lilo and Stitch Verse. Literally a signal blast from Rockets Strongest Weapons one-shots Stitch or at least severely damages him, and with his greater maneuverability (Jet Packs and shit), Rocket doesn’t have to get into a hxh fight, when he can just fight at a distance or at midrange.

I honestly feel nothing about the next match like I love stitch but you know me my shitpost Stitch vs Cell match and I like the Guardians but I'd have perfered a Starlord match over Rocket. Eh.
Also Stitch might win based on intelligence which would be funny.

Hell, isn't Stitch also really really smart?
Canonically Stitch is as smart as Jumba (this is stated multiple times) and Jumba was able to create a powercell that's superior to Stitch's (which was created though absorbing the energy of 2 super massive planets colliding) in a Japanese attic in his free time.

Y'all are underrating Rockets Weapons. Marvel Hearlds>>>>>Lilo and Stitch Verse. Literally a signal blast from Rockets Strongest Weapons one-shots Stitch or at least severely damages him, and with his greater maneuverability (Jet Packs and shit), Rocket doesn’t have to get into a hxh fight, when he can just fight at a distance or at midrange.
Yes but rocket has no idea how strong stitch is and not like he goes for his big boy weapons from the start

Not to mention what to suggest he's faster by a massive margin

Would db even use a mcu version of a character?

they stick to comic versions only don’t they?
Yes they stick to the comics lol they been doing that for years
What do you guys think the battle track is going to be like with Rocket vs Stitch and what do you think the battle score name could be?
Reference Lilo N Stitch theme mixed with Guardian of the galaxy theme and maybe what his mvc theme is

Damn, that was a 9/10 episode to me. Yeah there was jank, but the back and forth strategy and planning between the two was really interesting (kinda impressive that it works so well in such a short fight), and pretty much every shot towards the end was raw as hell. I especially like Killua's falling body transitioning into Misaka's coin, great way to end the fight and I thought the fakeout was clever. This is a bit like DB vs CU in that regard, so I'm glad this season knows how to put the time and effort into the parts of the fight people remember the most (the climax and death, mostly), because that's been the biggest strength of every episode so far.

Also I'm excited as hell for Stitch vs Rocket. It's a good MU, one I wasn't expecting tbh, and I know it'll go off the rails (especially since the team seems really passionate about it). I also know some people who LOVE this MU, so that's another plus.

me when i kill a child (epic win!)
image.png

Damn, that was a 9/10 episode to me. Yeah there was jank, but the back and forth strategy and planning between the two was really interesting (kinda impressive that it works so well in such a short fight), and pretty much every shot towards the end was raw as hell. I especially like Killua's falling body transitioning into Misaka's coin, great way to end the fight and I thought the fakeout was clever. This is a bit like DB vs CU in that regard, so I'm glad this season knows how to put the time and effort into the parts of the fight people remember the most (the climax and death, mostly), because that's been the biggest strength of every episode so far.

Also I'm excited as hell for Stitch vs Rocket. It's a good MU, one I wasn't expecting tbh, and I know it'll go off the rails (especially since the team seems really passionate about it). I also know some people who LOVE this MU, so that's another plus.

me when i kill a child (epic win!)
image.png
expected

Milestone matchup so far

Ep 25: Goku VS Superman
Ep 50: Goku VS Superman 2
Ep 75: Megazord (Power Rangers) VS Voltron
Ep 100: Mario vs Sonic (2018)
Ep 125: Goro VS Machamp
Ep 150: Macho Man VS Kool-Aid Man
Ep 175: Rocket Raccoon vs Stitch

How you feel about this

Some can see Rocket Raccoon vs Stitch coming.
Few can see that Stitch is a powerhouse.
Fewer can see Rocket Raccoon is actually another powerhouse too.

Back