• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Liam used the term "Swank" and "Swanforce" in the cast. Hilarious. He knows.

12:20

Live archived and released on YouTube.

I've been told the upcoming MU is a lot closer then people think, and Killua actually has a chance at winning
Part copium
Part trying to drill to the details

Well, aside from Damian Wayne, Mikoto Misaka is easier to take down than Akame or Black Star.

Still some teased musics not out yet.

Part relevant and part irrelevant:

Do you classify Kecleon (Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem) a joke matchup?
1. This is in my indefinite waiting list of commissions.
2. Obvious reference music for PMD Kecleon; what for FE Anna?

Now that Index is getting on Death Battle, soon it'll be time for the goat to shine...
a-certain-fate-kamijou-touma-vs-shirou-emiya-a-certain-v0-chkxkkbp4pta1.png
touma_vs_zenkichi_by_kenshinryougi_dej6gja-pre.jpg
Too bad he gets his ass handed to him

Also community members are gonna have to shill XDive vs Xeno Goku if they want it to happen, considering XDive’s service is ending in Japan and will be soon in Western territories as well. It’s about to become a very difficult game to research.
The end-of-service of online games have caused great loss of lore of these video games. Actually, there is a three-kingdom-themed Japanese puzzle game and the game's service is long ended. I feel that that game's chibi style would make Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei VS Calamity Trio have similar art style.

Liam used the term "Swank" and "Swanforce" in the cast. Hilarious. He knows.

12:20

Live archived and released on YouTube.

Also community members are gonna have to shill XDive vs Xeno Goku if they want it to happen, considering XDive’s service is ending in Japan and will be soon in Western territories as well. It’s about to become a very difficult game to research.
Has Archie Comics ended too? Can we borrow the experience from researching Archie Comics on researching Mega Man XDive?

Really determined by how popular Mega Man X Dive is to determine whether to bring in a game which is dying.

Touma is like the most overstimated and overwanked chars to even exist, his IB got overreached a lot while it's very difficult and situational to use, and him being just a normal human hurt a lot
Touma Kamijou vs Shiki Ryougi or Shiki Tohno would be perfect

While Flash vs ASonic had questionable explanation, I did give a benefit of doubt and believed Ultra saying that "ASonic almost won", so I knew ASuper Silver was in T1 range in the "behind the scene" explanation.

I also figured out that T1 arguments for Heroes/Xeno looked weak, so I had my hopium for ASilver lol

How is the anime the prinary canon when manga exists
The writer of he show outright said the anime is the primary canon, and that he personally rewrote parts of the anime to work better story-wise than the manga

Its part of why the anime is taking its sweet time ending, Isayama is actively rewriting parts of the final act as its being produced. He considers the manga to be the first draft and the anime to be the finalized version of the story

Last edited:
Nah, Vector manip hard counters magnetism. Magneto however has a massive speed advantage, he might even bypassed the vector shield through speed, and he can also shut down the Misaka network rendering Accelerator to a cripple.

It's a close fight
Alright, cause from what I’ve heard Magneto can take control of the vectors that Accelerator uses

Not sure if I told you guys this, but my dream actually spoiled Trunks vs Silver for me
What of your dream in the past spoiled Trunks vs Silver back in 2022?

BUFF XVX-TAN IS IN THE EPISODE, MASTERPIECE!

I love you being a simple person.

And the fight is simple. It does not even involve both characters going into Hell.

Anyone reminded this happened a week ago and everyone is glad this is non-researched?

Last edited:
Back