• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ant-Man won, my predictions were correct. Good. The animation was decent, I don't like the sprite rigging, it's uncanny. As for the people complaining about the fight ending in death because of a break-in. Keep in mind that trespassing property in America is a crime that can end in death by a redneck shooting you so the episode is not far from reality. v:

The crew said that the days of 1 min long set-ups with 3+min long animations are over and will never come back.
The age of short video has changed their video style.
The battle is good. I guess The Atom has eaten too many ants.

By the way, seeing how nonsense the reason combantants fight each other is is also an interesting part of the battle, especially for those who are extremely less likely to fight each other if they meet each other in-character.

Ant-Man won, my predictions were correct. Good. The animation was decent, I don't like the sprite rigging, it's uncanny. As for the people complaining about the fight ending in death because of a break-in. Keep in mind that trespassing property in America is a crime that can end in death by a redneck shooting you so the episode is not far from reality. v:
^ I can tell you there are just as much extremes in real life
^, ^^: The problems are not on why the fight reason is because of a break-in - we have had that at Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam.
The problem is... (tone of Megamind) presentation.

The age of short video has changed their video style.
On one hand yes.
On the other hand there are more rich fans commissioning to Brandon and Aaron for longer musics.

And... This can passively hack away Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto (a typical Yu-Gi-Oh battle lasts for at least 6 minutes excluding dialogues) and even TerminalMontage style 6 v 6 battles can only get as quick as close to 3 minutes and that is almost like 1 hit 1 ko per monster. Imagine those huge rosters from both sides reduced to a Something Series. I doubt this is what fans want from Death Battle should they do Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto.

Last edited:
He'd be up there, but you could probably argue Wanda and Zatanna being equal or higher.
Ant-Man is "physically facing Eternity" and being sucker punched level.

The Atom is a Lantern level.

Zatanna and Wanda are both "no weaker" than Ant-Man and way more haxxed.

Obviously given the legacy n popularity of the MU especially with Ash story being an over now
Well, an Ash Ketchum matchup is doable - at least with Lucy Heartfilia (like the fight can be squeezed into without losing fidelity given how TerminalMontage can do it).

But given the current stance of DJTiki I am actually less confident that a quality Ash vs Yugi matchup be an episode.

Either the crew do not do Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto - or they do it and everyone prepare to be disappointed as it flops.

I guess Afton composite (minus Low 2-C William) probably be so powerful that he stomped on most of his battles, right?

I guess Afton composite (minus Low 2-C William) probably be so powerful that he stomped on most of his battles, right?
This might be the first character I've seen in this wiki that has EVERY type of immortality.

Adachi vs Springtrap?

Wait what?!
Yeah, there was this poll of comics where fans would vote which comic they wanted to see. The story that Parallax Thawne is from is called Kid Flash: Speed of Fear. The comic lost the poll sadly.

Tbh, I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, Parallax Thawne is cool as ****. On the other, I kinda want Thawne to stay dead after his arc ended in Finish Line, plus tf is Wallace gonna against Parallax Thawne 😭

Yeah, there was this poll of comics where fans would vote which comic they wanted to see. The story that Parallax Thawne is from is called Kid Flash: Speed of Fear. The comic lost the poll sadly.

Tbh, I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, Parallax Thawne is cool as ****. On the other, I kinda want Thawne to stay dead after his arc ended in Finish Line, plus tf is Wallace gonna against Parallax Thawne 😭
WHAT?! Which comic won the poll then?

Gandalf solos DBH.
tenor.gif

Ant-Man is "physically facing Eternity" and being sucker punched level.

The Atom is a Lantern level.

Zatanna and Wanda are both "no weaker" than Ant-Man and way more haxxed.

Well, an Ash Ketchum matchup is doable - at least with Lucy Heartfilia (like the fight can be squeezed into without losing fidelity given how TerminalMontage can do it).

But given the current stance of DJTiki I am actually less confident that a quality Ash vs Yugi matchup be an episode.

Either the crew do not do Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto - or they do it and everyone prepare to be disappointed as it flops.
There not doing lucy lol
we have no idea how they'll handle it they stated they need a lot of resources n time to a mu such as this and if Tiki involved he ain't gonna make it be ass

Back