• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
G1Blog dropped. MU is close, so either or would win. But my vote goes to Ant-Man
It's time for DC character to take the W with flawed research.
Like I said, do not get surprised Atom may take it.

Still Team Atom for now.

Where does Legends fall scaling wise? Our profile for him is currently planet level which, while enough to dunk on most Links, doesn't hold a candle to thanks to tears of the kingdom (And even without that, fierce deity Link is star level so lol). He's also FTL but doesn't seem to be that much faster than light so Link with some amps like his flurry rush could close the speed gap.
They are getting downgraded to Multi continental

Woe, Godzilla being eaten upon ye.
Finalred8.png.png
Am I allowed to call this Godzilla vore?

Decided to give one of those 'what the OST would be called' things that @Tipper17 posted a while back a try. For Sena, in this instance:

6mugSenaWIP.png
Is this essentially an Arcade Story Mode gauntlet?
Like this

Chie vs Sena
Meat Chariots
That sound vaguely dirty ngl, but still pretty cool chart
It makes sense, just trust me.
Of course it does. It is just a double pun hekeke

He fights and beats what is currently the strongest version of Ganondorf (With the exception of that one time off screen where he had the full Triforce) who is so powerful he moves the moon just to flex how strong he is, netting around 21 yottatons
Aight.

Hmm what was the specifics of Link's Star lvl feat?

Aight.

Hmm what was the specifics of Link's Star lvl feat?
Beat the shit outta Majora who made a dimension with a star. Skyward Sword Link might also be star level depending on how you take certain statements about Demise and the connection his magic has to the demon tribes realm which also has a star but that's way less solid than Majora.

To reiterate on my dislike of dimension shit, since nigh every verse is getting buffed to high oblivion these days, in order to combat this needless powercreep, I decide to prioritize one certain aspect.

Is the feat accurate portrayal of intended character and story?

So Majora's Moon has a sun in the background inside weird magic room. It is practically never elaborated on, and Majora doesn't have other feats on that caliber. Hell, Zelda series doesn't even deal with interplanetery travel, and you expect me to believe standard or even high tier characters can just blow up stars?

If you are acting like Nostalgia Critic's "But the chart says..."-guy, then feat is likely very much bunk.

Hell, if you place Fierce Deity at star level, you have to then unironically believe that if FD could literally like stab the earth and blow it up no sweat. And like, no.

I guess Zelda has Complete Tri Force sustaining an universe, Lorule, so I think that one seems to have some merit for the Tri Force, but practically otherwise I dont see majority of Zelda reaching planet level stuff bar stuff I might have forgotten. Tho if Ganondorf does in fact in actual story scene move the moon in Yottaton range in TotK, then that might be valid.

It is practically never elaborated on, and Majora doesn't have other feats on that caliber. Hell, Zelda series doesn't even deal with interplanetery travel, and you expect me to believe standard or even high tier characters can just blow up stars?
Yeah Majora doesn't have other feats on that level but it's also like, his only feat unless you count the Skull Kid using a tiny portion of his power to pull the moon from orbit to destroy the world then it becomes 1 of a whopping 2 feats. Not really much to contradict in terms of quanity of feats.

And having no interplanetary travel is just a really bad argument against it? Like OK sure the magic demon god with reality warping powers doesn't get on a rocket and travel to another solar system, why does that really matter?

Hell, if you place Fierce Deity at star level, you have to then unironically believe that if FD could literally like stab the earth and blow it up no sweat. And like, no.
This is just an argument from incredulity. Even ignoring the star level stuff a fraction of Majoras powers can at bare minimum destroy the surface of a planet, may as well say the moon drop
FD scales to doesn't count either because the idea of him stabbing the ground and blasting the planets crust apart with no difficulty is also an absurd thought.

Yeah Majora doesn't have other feats on that level but it's also like, his only feat unless you count the Skull Kid using a tiny portion of his power to pull the moon from orbit to destroy the world then it becomes 1 of a whopping 2 feats. Not really much to contradict in terms of quanity of feats.

And having no interplanetary travel is just a really bad argument against it?

This is just an argument from incredulity. Even ignoring the star level stuff a fraction of Majoras powers can at bare minimum destroy the surface of a planet, may as well say the moon drop
Having low number of feats doesnt justify allowing to use bad feats. Besides, Majora still has quite a lot of hax feats, no? He is more of a hax character with his curses.

Ok, yeah I was busy with sth, that one is bad argument, sorry lol More as in, if the star lvl feats and beyond do not match the scope of the setting and story and do not fit them, it can be a problem. For Majora, the problem is that there isnt evidence for star level Majora within the context of story. And the feat is "within this weird magic room there is a sun, therefore he can destroy a sun", which is requires big benefit of a doubt.

And uhh, yeah? I guess I did wrongly imply it with my wording, but the Moon threatening Termina is serious within the story, so that is fine, so Moon-Planet(?) range for Majora's Moon feat seems fair. Its just that Star lvl is far beyond the Moon feat, unless there is some funny calc for that. So even if Majora used only a fraction of its power, that itself doesnt add too much evidence for Star level.

Kinda intresting that the next DB episode is coming out quite soon yet it feels anticlimactic and peeps are mostly talking about over MUs or feats from other verses (then again we've had plenty of time to discuss Ant-Man Vs Atom), I guess we've just got to wait until the G1 blog comes out then.

Hello, welcome to Spoiler Central. Where we tell you everything that happens the second it happens unfiltered and uncensored despite multiple pleas not to. And sometimes out of pure spite because some of us hate the matchups so much that we can't fathom that anyone would care to be spoiled or not. May I take your order?

Back