• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hq720.jpg
crazy how Yujiro would most likely grape him 😭

Pfft
Homelander really gets carried by hype in the TV version
All popular characters - heroes or villains or deuteragonists - get hyped when the series are successful and the characters just go into the brains of the audience.

At one moment Chihiro Rokuhira is memed for being the strongest character of all fiction. He will eventually.

Homelander ain't kissing anybody. Yujiro is going to kiss him though. Ugly man yaoi.
Nah, Homelander would kiss a man to assert dominance

Let these ************* have sex. Imagine a shared universe between Baki and The Boys where Yujiro and Homelander were evenly matched in all categories except martial arts and abilities. Both competing in every single category in order to see whose superior. Them doing shit like having a cook-off or whose better at baseball

All popular characters - heroes or villains or deuteragonists - get hyped when the series are successful and the characters just go into the brains of the audience.

At one moment Chihiro Rokuhira is memed for being the strongest character of all fiction. He will eventually.
I mean... look at Gojo.

Nah, Homelander would kiss a man to assert dominance

Let these ************* have sex.
8OU48II.png

Bonk counter: 50
Well would you look at that, another big one, the big 50. Lets celebrate.

Mu59co6.png

Ok time to actually retire this "joke", just like DB is in coma atm. Jokes been ran to the ground. Hopefully this was mildly amusing and whatnot.

I mean the REAL crackpot rumor is that they totally planned for more DK with Vicarious Visions... but that was cancelled so they effectively lost a year or 2 from 2016-17.

DK still doesnt have dedicated team at Nintendo, so its hard for it to get a game. There has been some game rumors, but if 3D Mario happens for Switch 2, it might be in trouble again, since that was one of the speculated teams.

...Honestly not sure where theyd put Mario cast nowadays guessing universal because ofc
It really doesn't matter for a MU like Peach VS Zelda. Regardless of AP arguments and where Peach would scale in Mario, she's like unbelievably faster and has the ability to just shut down Zelda completely.

Either Samus gets MC, Dark Samus gets Cell or Ridley gets Vilgax/Vile. Take your pick.
It really doesn't matter for a MU like Peach VS Zelda. Regardless of AP arguments and where Peach would scale in Mario, she's like unbelievably faster and has the ability to just shut down Zelda completely.
Oh yeah, Peach wins pretty much anyway. Closest thing is a joke argument back in 2012 to only use main line games which would mean pre-3D World and Peach would basically have nothing. But any spin-off and esp. any post 3D World allows scaling so Zelda is screwed.

I guess the new copy magic thing in new Zelda miiiight do sth in some scenarios if she'd copy Peach's stuff, but Peach still seems likely winner.

Peach got a new game after so long and Zelda finally got her own game. A good year for us Nintendo princesses fans.

Unrelated, but I'm a bit lost, what is this new addition youtube is making exactly? It's like the Niconico comments that pop up while you watch the video?

Either Samus gets MC, Dark Samus gets Cell or Ridley gets Vilgax/Vile. Take your pick.

Oh yeah, Peach wins pretty much anyway. Closest thing is a joke argument back in 2012 to only use main line games which would mean pre-3D World and Peach would basically have nothing. But any spin-off and esp. any post 3D World allows scaling so Zelda is screwed.

I guess the new copy magic thing in new Zelda miiiight do sth in some scenarios if she'd copy Peach's stuff, but Peach still seems likely winner.
Only way I see something big happening to turn the tides is something actually Uni happens in Zelda, and those rifts could maybe be promising. However, there's still the speed issue lol

Even Iron Man surpassed Hulk on this site 💀

Composite Godzilla I just never liked the idea of. There's far too many versions and it doesn't feel right. Plus they'll probably find a way for Hulk to beat him anyway

Composite Godzilla I just never liked the idea of. There's far too many versions and it doesn't feel right. Plus they'll probably find a way for Hulk to beat him anyway
I can respect it as a MU, but yeaaah, if you need to use a novel of a movie for Godzilla to have any chance of win, its bit lame. 90% sure DB has all strong comics duo characters at Outerversal anyways.
doesn't novel NP Godzilla have a statement of IT perceiving the universe as dreams within dreams and an implied R>F Transcendence statement?
Strongest Godzilla atm is 1-B, but I unno if Godzilla would get those new ratings. God itd be funny tho.

Back