• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the reddit is full of cope.
some foos are out there thinking Team Four Star is gonna save DB 💀
Ngl I had to unfollow that subreddit because of the people unwilling to accept that Death Battle is dead.

There's also that that subreddit becomes unbearable and cringy when there isn't any new content to talk about. They try to squeeze Death Battle dry like a lemon and it becomes cringy.

the reddit is full of cope.
some foos are out there thinking Team Four Star is gonna save DB 💀
TFS can barely keep themselves afloat these days lol

Like I get it nobody wants the show to end,we all want to see our favorite MU happening and don't want to see the crew lose there jobs but the odds are not in there favor here

Last edited:
I remember the discussion I had with someone other day saying with the right Mu, an overwatch death battle episode would reach 5mil in a year...

Shit got me laughing
Yeah no. When even dragonball episodes take a whole year+ to reach 5 mil, there's no way overwatch could pull 5 mil in a year.

Craig,former owner of screwattack. It's good thing that Craig buying DB died off after a few days.

Worst suggested potential buyers for Death Battle TIER LIST

1. Craig (Screwattack)
2. Amazon (lol)
3. Team Four Star
4. Netflix
5. Mr Beast
6. Game Theory
7. Glitch

By Pittswordmaster
GJ10d3mWkAA0aAT.jpg%3Alarge

Yeah no. When even dragonball episodes take a whole year+ to reach 5 mil, there's no way overwatch could pull 5 mil in a year.

Craig,former owner of screwattack. It's good thing that Craig buying DB died off after a few days.

Worst suggested potential buyers for Death Battle TIER LIST

1. Craig (Screwattack)
2. Amazon (lol)
3. Team Four Star
4. Netflix
5. Mr Beast
6. Game Theory
7. Glitch
Why are GT and G even on the list? Specially GT.

Made a Death Battle rematch with a twist if anyones interested:

For those who watched the new monsterserve movie, what's the new pecking order?
For me? It goes like this:
1. Godzilla: King of The Monsters

2. Godzilla x Kong: New Empire

3. Godzilla (2014)

4. Godzilla vs Kong

And 5. Kong: Skull Island.

Mind you I don't think any of these movies are bad, they're all really good to me (I'm a Godzilla fanboy, making me admittedly biased), but these are how I rank the Monsterverse movies from my perspective

Oh Pokémon fans are eating good in general.

Oh reminds me
Therewolf Media just have one Team Rocket vs Alpha Gang a while ago

And also
Some Giratina matchup musics by Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media

How you all compare the Pokémon music made by Brandon Yates with those made by Therewolf Media?

Oh Pokémon fans are eating good in general.

Oh reminds me
Therewolf Media just have one Team Rocket vs Alpha Gang a while ago

And also
Some Giratina matchup musics by Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media

How you all compare the Pokémon music made by Brandon Yates with those made by Therewolf Media?

With my ears.

Back