• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Poor timing on the OP's part, but that's still a horrible way to respond to someone's opinion
cat-basketball.gif

I said this in another thread where this was shared, but why did they use the designs from the Angry Birds movies instead of the more iconic looks from the mobile games? I personally find the movie designs both uncanny and oddly creepy...its like if birds evolved to become human like and decided to mimic humanity in looks.

Plus it's kind of disappointing that they don't use the Birds' looks from the games because it's more iconic and more fitting for a crossover then from the movies.

Damn, this powerscaling crap is SERIOUS
I said this in another thread where this was shared, but why did they use the designs from the Angry Birds movies instead of the more iconic looks from the mobile games? I personally find the movie designs both uncanny and oddly creepy...its like if birds evolved to become human like and decided to mimic humanity in looks.

Plus it's kind of disappointing that they don't use the Birds' looks from the games because it's more iconic and more fitting for a crossover then from the movies.
Ngl, I like the movie designs. The old designs don't work well in 3D because they lack hands so they just use telekinesis all over the place.

Ngl, I like the movie designs. The old designs don't work well in 3D because they lack hands so they just use telekinesis all over the place.
Meh, fair enough. I don't know why specifically I'm so aversive towards the movie designs outside their almost human like physiology, but it gives off this feeling of being vaguely similar yet being all wrong at the same time, ya know? But looking a bit closer at it, I can at least understand why SEGA would go with the movie look.

DUCK LIFE 3 BABYYYY!!!!!!!
Do I want to ask what Duck Life 3 is or is it best for my sanity that I don't know what you're talking about?

Yeah but let's talk about how this heavily political topic will affect powerscaling in particular :v
As someone who's seen TikToks of degenrative things like kids pretending they have iPads in their hands or an absolute degenerate picking up cow shit from a field and mixing it with a smoothie ON CAMERA OF ALL ******* THINGS WHICH COULD'VE BEEN POSTED? Well I'd be whipping out the champagne and celebrating TikTok as it will help further the realization that TikTok has severely left an entire generation of people ****** over mentally.

As someone who's seen TikToks of degenrative things like kids pretending they have iPads in their hands or an absolute degenerate picking up cow shit from a field and mixing it with a smoothie ON CAMERA OF ALL ******* THINGS WHICH COULD'VE BEEN POSTED? Well I'd be whipping out the champagne and celebrating TikTok as it will help further the realization that TikTok has severely left an entire generation of people ****** over mentally.
Reddit

Mega fraud
I feel like, TikTok is not as bad as other social media. Other social media also encouraged people to do stupid stuff to be popular. My main issue with TikTok is that the short form content destroyed the serotonin and attention span of teenagers and kids. It has personally lowered my attention span.

I feel like, TikTok is not as bad as other social media. Other social media also encouraged people to do stupid stuff to be popular. My main issue with TikTok is that the short form content destroyed the serotonin and attention span of teenagers and kids. It has personally lowered my attention span
I think every social media has its problems but I don’t think tiktok is entirely responsible when Instagram and Snapchat(two very similar apps) exist. I also think it’s ****** up that the government is lying about data problems when the real reason they’re doing what they’re doing is because they can’t control the site and everyone is shit talking them on it and showing off the scummy things they do.

Last edited:
Hate to say it but the robots and AI are taking away jobs and impacting the entertainment industry harder than expected.

Illustrators, animators, voice actors, musicians... many are losing their jobs.

As a result? Firms are downsizing and shutting down businesses. (Even more so because there are at least three wars/skirmishes/special military operations are causing prices of basic / essential goods to go up.)

Rooster Teeth is only one of them.

What is more ironic? People actually want AI to preserve works from our beloved illustrators, animators, voice actors, musicians... etc.

On the bright side people are easier to make their own VS shows. VS shows will infringe copyrights of other franchises before the surge of AI anyway.

Last edited:
Hate to say it but the robots and AI are taking away jobs and impacting the entertainment industry harder than expected.

Illustrators, animators, voice actors, musicians... many are losing their jobs.

As a result? Firms are downsizing and shutting down businesses. (Even more so because there are at least three wars/skirmishes/special military operations are causing prices of basic / essential goods to go up.)

Rooster Teeth is only one of them.

What is more ironic? People actually want AI to preserve works from our beloved illustrators, animators, voice actors, musicians... etc.

On the bright side people are easier to make their own VS shows. VS shows will infringe copyrights of other franchises before the surge of AI anyway.
AI wasn't the reason Rooster Teeth shut down, it was because they put out slop after slop that was unprofitable.

Back