• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I'm not the kind of person who really buys the whole "soul crush" thing (it's just powercliffing being expressed in the setting, if he were to fight another character from a different setting at a simular level of power wouldn't get passively stomped) but Kenpachi as a character has such poor control of his power that he does that shit on accident and if that does just paralyses Sakuna Kenpachi just one shots anyway.

I don’t understand why there wasn’t at least a game plan. RT has been struggling for the last couple years, you would think there would be some sort of plan on what to do in chance of a shutdown.
Probably because they assumed the company could chugging along despite the obvious signs same way a person would drive a car that's obviously breaking down

You know honestly if Sukuna were to face a Bleach character part of me wants him to fight Urahara even if it's a stomp. Sort of a redo of Gojo vs Sukuna but with this Gojo's ultimate technique is basically just being a better version of Sukuna's cleave.

Screenshot_2024-03-11_222230.png

Thought I'd share the progress on this to lift up spirits

In light of Kung Fu Panda 4 coming out, apparently a co-director of the movie said that none of the TV shows are canon. Does this change Po vs Iron Fist's outcome?
image.png

I'm going to be honest...Mario Vs. Sonic 2 doesn't have the animation I was hoping for, but people REALLY harp on the comedic aspects making Sonic 'look like a bitch'. Mario gets jerked around quite a bit and...the scene in particular they're complaining about, Sonic was JUST rapid-firing slamming Mario in the face AND trades back and forths AFTER 'looking like a bitch'.

It's not perfect, I'm not arguing you can't be critical or not like it, but...Clearly it's a directional tone TRYING to be 'funny', Mario wasn't immune from it either (he's got quite a few failed attacks and poor characterization choices, and also 'flails his arms like a bitch'), and you really do look like a 'salty Sonic fan' when you only harp on that.

It's a general problem I've noticed (on certain sites in particular...) when being upset about a Death Battle. Only YOUR character had a bad portrayal, or downplayed, or whatever when the episode might have weaknesses for both combatants. Kinda becomes a pissing match of who can be louder about it and make their character the victim.

...Again, did not LOVE Mario Vs. Sonic 2. And will just leave it at that, but it's whatever and I've mostly let it go with what I feel is generally fair criticisms.

Not someone defending MvS2 here. Time to bash it again lol

Research is unironically one of the worst from all eps 100 and beyond. Easily in Top 10 worst research. Claiming to use canon games only really meant no-archie cause they used DiC Mario, Mario Kun, Sonic OVA and ******* Smash Bros. I wouldnt mind actual AP stats they gave here, but black boxes imply way higher stuff which kinda started awful trend here.

Fight animation is carried by being hand drawn. The actual fight is way too basic, MvS1 was more creative. And god forbid since people love respect in fights like GvS3, this fight was really bad in this regard.

Bad ep. Only implied good thing from Deidalius is making fun of a fanbase, but its the Mario fanbase that are awful in VS so they should have been the ones to get ridicule.

A small part of me wanted to believe Weekly's wank could give Shadow a 0-3 record...Just because I don't like Shadow, have personal criticisms about his effect on the franchise long-term, and dislike his fanboys the most.

...I genuinely didn't even understand what he was talking about, but the anarchy was too enticing.

Back