• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
d12yh0snacmc1.jpeg

lol

I don't know who wins in Wile. E vs Tom but based on the leaked plot synopsis of Coyote vs ACME, this film could've cemented a Wile E. win by making his apparent incompetence not actually be his fault and instead be deliberate sabotage by ACME.
image.png
Tom is immortal. Bro cannot go to heaven and they don't want him in hell either, bro can leave at any time he wants. Bro has the Lobo immortality

GH6s_RPXQAAb7JT

So, we all agree that Lex Luthor is kinda...

I watched that movie as a kid and I didn't remember that scene. I didn't know Luthor was THAT zesty.
Wonder if there are homosexuals in Latveria?
There are homosexuals in every country. It is a statistical improbability if they don't. I also doubt Latveria has any laws that target LGBT+ people negatively, Doom doesn't seem like the type of guy to allow that.

Are WB trying to free fall into financial ruin or something? Because for ****'s sake, they're just going to conveniently forget that Kill The Justice League bombed hard and that's a free to play game right there. So by their logic free to play games are much more volatile then single player games.

Edit: Like seriously, Hogwarts Legacy is single player and that shit has sold over 22 million copies since it released last year in February. Meanwhile, Kill The Justice League only has 413 concurrent players on Steam when it had an all time peak of 13,459...and it came out at the end of January THIS YEAR, yet it's so dead and has been a critical failure so I can't comprehend what WB is smoking to consider the single player market as being more volatile then F2P when it's the later that keeps failing.

Last edited:
Are WB trying to free fall into financial ruin or something? Because for ****'s sake, they're just going to conveniently forget that Kill The Justice League bombed hard and that's a free to play game right there...so by their logic free to play games are much more volatile then single player games
Well you see, if they get a new Fortnite, theyll be rich!

Genius. :^)

Back