• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh damn you too huh? Earlier today I hopped on Youtube after playing the game for like 6 hours and the first thing in my recommended was a thumbnail showing what the final boss looked like
Ah, crap, sorry to hear that, dude.

Yeah, I get that recommendations are inevitable if you look into FFVII stuff (which I've been actively avoiding to avoid this from happening) given the popularity of the game and the hype given it was just released, but it still bites it was the damn final boss of all things and barely avoided a thumbnail with spoilers from the ending.

GHqQVs_XMAAmVaP

(From what I saw beside Rengoku v Todo)
Galacta Knight (Kirby)
Vergil (DMC)
Spider-Gwen
Frieren
Garnet (Steven Universe)
Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
Green/yellow? lantern

So it's really close when it comes to dimensional tiering shit huh

Also
Vergil vs Galacta Knight?
Todo vs Rengoku?
So Vergil vs Galacta Knight and Todo vs Rengoku are locked in.
We still have...
  • Spider-Gwen
  • Frieren
  • Garnet (Steven Universe)
  • Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
  • Green/yellow? lantern
5 combatants there and we expect at least 3 (at most 5) matchups out there aside from the confirmed two.

Bump IG

I feel there is a value that TV provides that youtube and streaming services just can't capture.
Some people would never understand the entertainment such as Cartoon Network Real and Cartoon Network characters hosting shows on Friday nights or the ironic humor in the 4Kids National Anthem or the time FoxBox had a tournament arc that had Kinnikuman technically co-exist with the Ninja Turtles while Sonic fights Kirby before Smash Bros. Brawl through choppy editting

Some people would never understand the entertainment such as Cartoon Network Real and Cartoon Network characters hosting shows on Friday nights or the ironic humor in the 4Kids National Anthem or the time FoxBox had a tournament arc that had Kinnikuman technically co-exist with the Ninja Turtles while Sonic fights Kirby before Smash Bros. Brawl through choppy editting

Man the good times are gone

Well, I'm more of the idea that every platform has its pros and cons and all that, but there was a lot of creativity back then, good stuff.

So we know that in Fate series, Saber vs Luke and Gilgamesh vs God Emperor of Mankind are their most popular MU, but do we know what are the others MU for the rest of the characters? Like from Stay Night, Apocrypha, and Grand Order
From Grand Order there is Terumi vs Goetia and Raiden vs Raikou

Back