• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what-did-u-othanuriel-mean-by-this-v0-12irs4bquskc1.jpeg

So after watching the cast and going by Liam's own words.

Joker
Uni-Multi
MFTL-Immersuable
Almighty attacks can bypass the Omnipotent Orb an item that warps reality to defend the user
He also mentioned SMT though he didn't go into detail
Should I honestly be glad Death Battle starts to flip into the cosmology page of Shin Megami Tensei and our other profiles (and the sources we claim to reference from and based on)?

It's Giornover bros and sisses

It is important Sam Mitchell points out the elephant in the room: how many Persona characters can fight in the "real world" with their whatever the attack potency ceilings are in the Metaverse?

Last edited:
Almost certainly bait, but it can be depressing talking with someone and realizing they really do think like this.

They have no passion for what they powerscale, not even ironic enjoymemt or morbid curiosity. I've talked to people who just list feats when they talk about their favorite character. Or it's just: "He's SO strong! He could beat [insert character here]"

I just...Don't get that. I gotta like something, or at least find something interesting, in some way, to scale or debate or even talk about it. People who are here JUST for the stats I can't wrap my head around...

What a wuber luber dub dub

Well I thought it was an Artoria Pendragon sweep if we use dimension scaling / FGO Artoria and Luke Skywalker sweep if it is just the FSN Saber vs EC Luke.
What EC? And to be fair even without the FGO/Extella/Higher dimensional bs Artoria still sweep because the AP gap, if we are strictly going for Canon only

Still doing backstory poll but I also wanted to try something else (Pick real historical/mythological figures)
Rules:
1 - Each person gets one representative on either side
2 - It can't be a character already in the official Record of Ragnarok list (Humans fighters also can't be audience members that were shown)
3 - Human fighter has to be dead, obviously
4 - No Hitler or any Nazis to represent Germany/Prussia (Stop being edgy and be creative, Germany has a lot of History)
5 - You don't need to, but are allowed to come up with abilities/weapons for the fighters you pick
6 - Abrahamic pantheon includes angels and demons
7 - Any time period is fine
8 - Human fighters don't have to be warriors, but they do have to someone that's somewhat notable
9 - Fighters have to male since this is Record of Ragnarok (No women allowed, they can only be attack names)
10 - Y'all get to vote on the match-ups later on (Try and pick based off a theme)
4vYoP1708909897.png
No one had submitted a Hindu deity yet? If so then i'll submit Durga, the most cool and badass fighter goddess from the pantheons that i seen (if i assumpt no female Fighters is for the human Fighters)

Wanted to submit Chernobog and Belobog (they are a twin) but i dunno which pantheon they will fall to since they are from Slavic myth

No one had submitted a Hindu deity yet? If so then i'll submit Durga, the most cool and badass fighter goddess from the pantheons that i seen (if i assumpt no female Fighters is for the human Fighters)

Wanted to submit Chernobog and Belobog (they are a twin) but i dunno which pantheon they will fall to since they are from Slavic myth
I don't think you can submit Durga, no women/goddesses allowed

I don't think you can submit Durga, no women/goddesses allowed

Nah, people kept ignoring the no female character rule (It mostly existed since Record of Ragnarok was fully male), so you can do female. And while Durga was part of the audience of round 5, the rule doesn't apply to get since she's a god (There are less gods then humans, so I found it to be a bit unfair to limit the god selection based on that)

Greek Deity: Themis (ZeNoviceArtist)
Norse Deity: Víðarr (Loh67867)
African Deity: Ogun (Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff)
Chinese Deity: Sun Wukong (Mariogoods)
Polynesian Deity: Maui (Jimmy.robinson.5099)
Hindu Deity: Durga (Kisaragi_Megumi)
Fighter from America: George Washington (AnAverageUsername)
Fighter from Italy: Federico da Montefeltro (Stefano4444)
Fighter from France: Roland (Jianghshi1)
Fighter from England: Richard the Lionheart (Ejthe24th)

Nah, people kept ignoring the no female character rule (It mostly existed since Record of Ragnarok was fully male), so you can do female. And while Durga was part of the audience of round 5, the rule doesn't apply to get since she's a god (There are less gods then humans, so I found it to be a bit unfair to limit the god selection based on that)

Greek Deity: Themis (ZeNoviceArtist)
Norse Deity: Víðarr (Loh67867)
African Deity: Ogun (Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff)
Chinese Deity: Sun Wukong (Mariogoods)
Polynesian Deity: Maui (Jimmy.robinson.5099)
Hindu Deity: Durga (Kisaragi_Megumi)
Fighter from America: George Washington (AnAverageUsername)
Fighter from Italy: Federico da Montefeltro (Stefano4444)
Fighter from France: Roland (Jianghshi1)
Fighter from England: Richard the Lionheart (Ejthe24th)
Are you yourself allowed add your own deity/fighter?

Almost certainly bait, but it can be depressing talking with someone and realizing they really do think like this.

They have no passion for what they powerscale, not even ironic enjoymemt or morbid curiosity. I've talked to people who just list feats when they talk about their favorite character. Or it's just: "He's SO strong! He could beat [insert character here]"

I just...Don't get that. I gotta like something, or at least find something interesting, in some way, to scale or debate or even talk about it. People who are here JUST for the stats I can't wrap my head around...
And when their series gets downgraded or find out isnt as strong as thought, they are very quick to disappear and what not

And when their series gets downgraded or find out isnt as strong as thought, they are very quick to disappear and what not
Oof...Yup, seen that happen. Once the stats aren't what they like, or the feats they wanked are debunked, they just hightail out of there and act like they never even liked the series...

So this is a thing
GB00UJ8WkAAWwpD.jpg

Considering how much bullshit the cosmology of Honkai series are, this might be a good thing for Kurumi If they ever wanted to use her devil form, but this is a big stretch

Then again, despite being an decent haxlord, Kurumi is only capped at grounded level (mountain to island level) compared to the top tiers of DAL chars

So this is a thing
GB00UJ8WkAAWwpD.jpg

Considering how much bullshit the cosmology of Honkai series are, this might be a good thing for Kurumi If they ever wanted to use her devil form, but this is a big stretch

Then again, despite being an decent haxlord, Kurumi is only capped at grounded level (mountain to island level) compared to the top tiers of DAL chars
Crossover event? Also by top tiers you mean those scaling to cosmic levels?

Who do you think wins that fight?
Battle Beast because-
He's much faster than Boros; Boros is debatably FTL, while BB upscales to over 3 million FTL.
They can be put at around the same strength, with Boros edging out because of the collapsing star roaring cannon.
Regen would make Boros difficult to put down, but BB is fast and has enough stamina to outlast it.

Boros wincons are either burning BB with heat or BFR, both of which are difficult to do to someone who's much faster than him.

Battle Beast because-
He's much faster than Boros; Boros is debatably FTL, while BB upscales to over 3 million FTL.
They can be put at around the same strength, with Boros edging out because of the collapsing star roaring cannon.
Regen would make Boros difficult to put down, but BB is fast and has enough stamina to outlast it.

Boros wincons are either burning BB with heat or BFR, both of which are difficult to do to someone who's much faster than him.
Pretty much

I think DB will put both at 5-B but Battle Beast probably wins due to being much faster than Boros

Btw, ins´t Boros returning to the series? He maybe scales to someone stronger than BB

Back