• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I can't explain why, but something about these thumbnails and how the videos are titled just...instills this large amount of anger inside my heart. I don't know, these videos remind of those clickbaity images associated with videos which have titles like: "Godzilla Minus One critically loved! Western Twitter seethes in outrage!" or shit like that, you know what I mean?

And that's not to say this guy is like that, rather it's just I absolutely deplore that style of titling a video and what image you put in the thumbnail

How many wants Catherine Ward vs Junko Enoshima over William Afton vs Junko Enoshima

It does give a minor scent of fashion walk show somehow

How many wants Denji vs Akira Fudo over Denji vs Yuji Itadori

The background... gives a manga taste so hard

Wondering how many could hear out the elements from the respective characters/franchises tho

The S10 Death Battle Awards Winners

Community Categories
Best Fan-Made Script: Kira VS Adachi by Meddadius
Best Fan-Made Blog: Zeus VS Odin [YAVSB] by 76sup
Best Fan-Made Thumbnail: Vilgax VS Ridley by Tasohorgus
Best Commissioned Track: Attorneys At Flaw (Phoenix Wright vs Saul Goodman) by Therewolf Media
Best Fan-Made Cover: Wrath of the Gods (Kratos VS Asura) by Dekhead
Best DEATH BATTLE Reaction: Carrick 'RaccoonBroVA' Inabnett (Bill Cipher VS Discord)
Best Fan-Made Trailer: Sailor Moon VS Madoka Kaname by Redrunner
Best Fan-Made General Artwork: Bill VS Discord by Tyson/Scope
Best DEATH BATTLE Influencer: DigitalTy

Death Battle Categories
Best Death: Atom (Ant-Man VS Atom)
Saddest Death: Martian Manhunter (Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer)
Best Researched Episode: Goku VS Superman
Best Animation: Bill Cipher VS Discord
Best Soundtrack: Super by Brandon Yates
Best Male VA Performance: Edward Bosco (he/him) as Courage
Best Female VA Performance: Kelsey Jaffer (she/they/?) as Makima
Best Non-Gender Conforming VA Performance: John Patneaude (he/him) as Bill Cipher
Best Host Script: Goku VS Superman
Best Quote: Bill Cipher (Bill Cipher VS Discord)
Most Hyped Matchup: Bill Cipher VS Discord
Most Surprising Matchup: Goku VS Superman
Most Surprising Outcome: Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog
Best Characterization: The Doctor (Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor)
Best Male Combatant: Superman (Goku VS Superman)
Best Female Combatant: Makima (Gojo VS Makima)
Best Non-Gender Conforming Combatant: Bill Cipher (Bill Cipher VS Discord)
Best Episode: Bill Cipher VS Discord

dguyea1-436dc967-b323-40f0-b5a2-0f8cdfaaa7c3.png
deker_vs__scorpion_by_shiori0_dguxlwb-fullview.jpg
enterht___vash_vs__gamma_by_shiori0_dgutwlv-fullview.jpg
the_hero_vs_hal_jordan__by_grimreaperguy95_dguu9c0-fullview.jpg
dgutyjk-c9695c5c-98f1-47ce-bc5c-ba90eb8d3027.png
escanor_vs_whitebeard_by_starmaneli_dguty91-fullview.jpg

Now that would've been a strange episode.
vsbw would be like "erm, according to our 100% accurate profiles superman can't just ap the **** out of gojo because gojo infinite has concept, shart, penis up my ass, information, digital, and spatial manipulation so he wins!!"

then the actual counterarguments would come up but fail to stop the FRA train

i just realized im not describing JJK as i'm writing this, i'm describing Sonic, MHA, and Pokemon before the verse got nuked by composite rules

Back