• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thats not fair either, Yujiro is better off against characters like Kengan Ashura or any martial arts verse that doesnt escalate to dragon ball esque levels

Im just hoping they do Kazuya vs Wesker as just a cast episode because Tekken 8 has hype and a lot of praise and realize unlike Homelander, Wesker legit has no wincon, especially when you look deeper into it, plus Homelander had the advantage it had a new season coming and nobody likes him or cares if he loses, Wesker i dont believe is universally hated

There is no way they will look at Kazuya stuff and say Wesker can do anything
inb4
1. Virus hax gg
2. Crossover GG
3. Screw fairness Death Battle can make every fight cool
4. Feed Resident Evil some Ls

I've been waiting for someone to make a thumbnail for this match-up, and connection-wise according to comments (both OP and mine's), it's definitely my absolute favorite for both characters.

Poor Tetsujin 28-go
Die hard Astro Boy vs Tetsujin 28 Go fans: Screw size difference Kirby vs Majin Buu and Frieza vs Megatron have told us this is a non-factor
And screw stompiness

Poor Tetsujin 28-go
Die hard Astro Boy vs Tetsujin 28 Go fans: Screw size difference Kirby vs Majin Buu and Frieza vs Megatron have told us this is a non-factor
And screw stompiness
Naturally said, the 1980 anime had Tetsujin defeating Uchuu Maoh in the final episode, who absorbed the power of a black hole, which was stated to be able to destroy the entire solar system, being a bit higher compared to Astro's 4-C scaling in Omega Factor (as explained in a first claim). A whole size difference actually had official context as linked.

Kaiser and I have discussed about a match-up before on Discord (I did make a result comparison as well), and we came to agree that both should be excluded for deviating wildly from their original power sets (concerning Tetsujin's different design and Phoenix's time-travel powers for Astro; really should keep going with a decompositing project someday).

Both's original selves are arguably close to each other stat-wise, hence his rough low-ball calculation of a volcano feat on FX's durability section (unless it needs to be done in our proper way and if a robot unicorn feat needs revising since Fanverse/NarutoForums blogs has become kind of outdated).

Last edited:
Honestly that's how I feel for Yujiro overall while baki is over the top, it's in a way grounded (not like realistic type of shit)but moreso never dabbles into the usual anime esque fuckery like Bleach, DBZ type of shit with dealing with energy blasts high octane destruction etc

It's obvious that Wesker dies Tiki,Swan and majority of the crew know it hell Wesker been dead since 09 like I mentioned previously while Kazuya stayed getting upgrades

It's hey can we make a fun fight out of it that's the real answer cause we all know stomps are nothing new to the show
It is that... Both have better options and just better showed off their respective arsenals and skills. To make... em... fights which are more fun.

Those two matchups being Albert Wesker vs Liquid Snake and Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami.

So, Bowser vs Eggman. Time to analyze with logic that other VSW users likely won’t like teehee

If you want my opinion with very strict rules? Then I can see Bowser winning. Simply because Eggman mostly just gets Eggmobile then. Now, I never thought about how Eggmobiles work, but I guess IDW says that single Eggmobile has multiple weapons? Alrighty then. And then Bowser is also limited to just basic fire, projectiles like hammers & spike balls and Giant transformation. Really simplistic for both. So, it comes down to their stats.

Mario & Sonic stats are a mess, so Imma pull a DB Capeshit MU logic here, they are probably close tbh. At low ends, they have continental-planet stuff via Bowser castle punch & Sonic breaks Little Planet chains (Sonic fares better here I think?). At mid ends they both have survived black holes (Mario fares better here I think?). At high ends because everyone is universal, they are universal because Mario survives dimension destructions and Sonic survives feat similar to Popeye (Sonic fares better here unless you use Galaxy 1 nono feat, then they might tie I think?) . Even speeds are same enough since both travel across universe in Clown Car & Eggmobile.

But using narrative story logic, Bowser edges enough here. Mario needs to use Bowser’s attacks against him or team up with Luigi to beat Bowser often. Eggman on the other hand can struggle vs Sonic. So even if the gap is as small as 2x, I feel like standard Eggmobile likely loses to standard Bowser more often than not.

But while I could use strict harsh logic, lets be real. DB will not use these. So, I will use extended weapons & armies like practically anyone else who reads this post would use. And Eggman wins with those more often than not.

Now, to pull DB logic ala FriezaMegatron/BatmanIronMan, if Eggman loses with standard Eggmobile, how can he avoid that? Well, he has ways to survive that. Even if you think Eggman can’t outrun Bowser long enough, he has jetpacks in himself for good maneuvering. Thanks to Frontiers tie-in comic, we also know that he has decoys that can control mechs for distractions. Heck, while I think Eggrobos using mechs like Time Eater is a stretch, they could use his standard mechs. Bowser could face Egg Dragoon, Death Egg Robot & Egg Emperor, all without them being piloted by Eggman. And finally, he could even be at his space stations, which he has several and he could fire star destroying or just world-shattering laser piss. So, this losing scenario isn’t even guaranteed.

This also means its unlikely Eggman himself would be hit my Bowser’s magic transmutation. Heck based Ultraguy himself said in Eggman vs Wily blog that higher end Eggman forces are just immune to transmutation hax. One of the fabled Bowser wincons is actually just a con.

Bowser’s other fabled wincon is better argument tbh, his sealing magic. Unlike transmutation, this feels like much better argument. Unfortunately, it kinda also can be avoided via same logic that Eggman can play zoning game much better. He can fight at range where sealing won’t be surefire win.

…But how often would Bowser even use that kind of magic? A lot of even newer DBs use character personality traits as a factor in battles. And the fact is, Bowser is kind of a brute. Now, he isn’t idiot, this isn’t S3 DB that uses cartoons, but Bowser absolutely prefers to punch his opponents or burn them. Trying to say that Bowser wins more often than not with magic is like saying Bill Cipher isn’t arrogant and only has tunnel vision. Aka very misleading. So, Bowser’s best wincons are something he likely wouldn’t use too much.

Now, Eggman also has serious issues with not defeating Sonic whenever he could. He could have killed him years ago. But unlike Bowser, we actually have gotten explanation here. Eggman wants to beat Sonic in his own way to prove he is superior. If he wanted to kill him, he would have carpet bombed him years ago. Bowser is not Sonic, so he would not care to crack the planet if he wanted to be done with Bowser.

sthidw14-5.jpg

Also yeah, IDW is canon nowadays. Retroactively arguably, but still canon.

Aww geez, guess it’s time to talk about their armies? They have so many troops I feel like I could miss out a lot here. Both have a lot of troops, so numbers game is probably equal. Stats are equal enough with stronger troops at minimum, even giving Kamek that Star lvl Raven feat, Metal Sonic could arguably get even Universal shit. Or you could believe that Petey Piranha solos every single Eggman troop. It’s a mess again. You could argue Boos can be intangible, but in Sonic 3 Eggman has captured ghosts in his capsules and in SA2 Knuckles could fight ghosts. So Boos also wont solo Eggman’s Army either. Now, apparently Captain Goomba has ability to negate special skills, so I have seen that that Goomba would also solo Eggman. That surely is an opinion, but I have not seen that skill been used in big enough range for it to matter. Now, Bowser’s troops do resist mind control, so Eggman can’t use that. That’s open and shut.

Eggman does seem to have better army control even against that. Again, via his Super Laser Piss, Eggman could wipeout a whole lot of Bowser’s army at once. Destroying stars gives you stupid big range. IDW also gives him Metal Virus which helps against most of the army. And thanks to Sage being a thing, she could control even berserk Zombots. Also Bowser’s Airship Armada. I have been neglecting Bowser’s best ship, the Galaxy Generator, but we have not seen it weaponize its Galaxy creation. Its best feat is threatening Rosalina’s observatory, far cry from blowing up stars.

Bowser does have Fury Bowser, the hype form. But if you think Bowser is universal, what does Fury Bowser actually give? Jack ******* shit lol. In fact, it could likely be detriment since Bowser is even more mindless in that state, making it even less likely that he’d use his magic wincons to beat Eggman.

Now, Bowser himself likely resists Metal Virus & possibly even Eggman’s BFR moves. Technically both can also time travel if you want to be technical. Eggman also has a machine that can make copies of enemies, but tbf, if you that Mario Party 3DS game, Bowser can use magic bubbles to create copies of Eggman’s troops as well.

Both Bowser & Eggman have a lot of shit to throw at each other, but I will now be bit spiteful to Mario fans and say one thing I clearly saved for last.

Phantom Ruby go brrrr

Sure, Bowser can copy some opponents, but Phantom Ruby can clone thousands of troops, potentially at Universal level too. And even if Bowser can handle BFR, Null Space could also be used to deal with Bowser’s troops.

For longest time I did have a hunch that they could give Bowser the Star Rod and make him invulnerable. But Phantom Ruby has hurt invulnerable Super forms, so it can likely bypass that.

Dream Stone scaling has been used to make Bowser Multiversal in base, but even this ******* shit can be replicated via PR. PR has fought Super forms and Base Sonic has beaten PR powered Infinite. This loop scaling is shit but both can have them.

Also, both Mario & Sonic cosmology can be argued to say “dreams are universes” so they likely get same stats again.

I used to be vary of some Eggman Mechs being scaled to Super forms, but PR allowing Super Eggman to match Super Sonic is kinda blatant. And with this Eggman gets immeasurable speeds. Yeah, there is no stopping immeasurable train via Solaris feat. Fact is, Super form traveled to past and future. without specifically time traveling. Even if its just specific points of time and not abstract concept time, its immeasurable. Time Eater feat might also support this.

Aww geez Im hitting 1500 words at this rate, time to wrap up.

BOWSER

+Likely stronger than base Eggmobiles
+Sealing magic is effective
+Resists a lot of hax
-Army is vulnerable to Eggman’s hax
-Army is inferior to Eggman’s in numbers
-Prefers to fight without using magic
-Fury Bowser is even more berserk
-Likely inferior vs peak Eggman

EGGMAN

+Can match Bowser’s power at peak
+Much faster at peak
+Significantly more powerful troops to use
+Can control battlefield better via destruction or BFR
+Can answer a lot of Bowser’s options
+Unlikely to mess up like against Sonic
-Very vulnerable outside of mechs
-Bowser can copy Eggman’s hax

That’s why I think Eggman wins via extended weaponry. Bowser can beat Eggmobile, but Eggman can survive such encounters. Bowser has wincons, but he prefers fighting without them. Fury Bowser especially makes it even more unlikely. Eggman’s army is likely to overwhelm Bowser’s army. At peak, Eggman matches Bowser and absolutely is faster than him. Bowser’s army being defeated means he has to eventually deal with Eggman’s army as well on top of Super Eggman. It is far more likely that Bowser gets overwhelmed by Eggman than that he uses sealing magic at specific time.

Or maybe you think Petey Piranha solos Eggman’s Army shrug

Mini-analysis over :V

So, Bowser vs Eggman. Time to analyze with logic that other VSW users likely won’t like teehee

If you want my opinion with very strict rules? Then I can see Bowser winning. Simply because Eggman mostly just gets Eggmobile then. Now, I never thought about how Eggmobiles work, but I guess IDW says that single Eggmobile has multiple weapons? Alrighty then. And then Bowser is also limited to just basic fire, projectiles like hammers & spike balls and Giant transformation. Really simplistic for both. So, it comes down to their stats.

Mario & Sonic stats are a mess, so Imma pull a DB Capeshit MU logic here, they are probably close tbh. At low ends, they have continental-planet stuff via Bowser castle punch & Sonic breaks Little Planet chains (Sonic fares better here I think?). At mid ends they both have survived black holes (Mario fares better here I think?). At high ends because everyone is universal, they are universal because Mario survives dimension destructions and Sonic survives feat similar to Popeye (Sonic fares better here unless you use Galaxy 1 nono feat, then they might tie I think?) . Even speeds are same enough since both travel across universe in Clown Car & Eggmobile.

But using narrative story logic, Bowser edges enough here. Mario needs to use Bowser’s attacks against him or team up with Luigi to beat Bowser often. Eggman on the other hand can struggle vs Sonic. So even if the gap is as small as 2x, I feel like standard Eggmobile likely loses to standard Bowser more often than not.

But while I could use strict harsh logic, lets be real. DB will not use these. So, I will use extended weapons & armies like practically anyone else who reads this post would use. And Eggman wins with those more often than not.

Now, to pull DB logic ala FriezaMegatron/BatmanIronMan, if Eggman loses with standard Eggmobile, how can he avoid that? Well, he has ways to survive that. Even if you think Eggman can’t outrun Bowser long enough, he has jetpacks in himself for good maneuvering. Thanks to Frontiers tie-in comic, we also know that he has decoys that can control mechs for distractions. Heck, while I think Eggrobos using mechs like Time Eater is a stretch, they could use his standard mechs. Bowser could face Egg Dragoon, Death Egg Robot & Egg Emperor, all without them being piloted by Eggman. And finally, he could even be at his space stations, which he has several and he could fire star destroying or just world-shattering laser piss. So, this losing scenario isn’t even guaranteed.

This also means its unlikely Eggman himself would be hit my Bowser’s magic transmutation. Heck based Ultraguy himself said in Eggman vs Wily blog that higher end Eggman forces are just immune to transmutation hax. One of the fabled Bowser wincons is actually just a con.

Bowser’s other fabled wincon is better argument tbh, his sealing magic. Unlike transmutation, this feels like much better argument. Unfortunately, it kinda also can be avoided via same logic that Eggman can play zoning game much better. He can fight at range where sealing won’t be surefire win.

…But how often would Bowser even use that kind of magic? A lot of even newer DBs use character personality traits as a factor in battles. And the fact is, Bowser is kind of a brute. Now, he isn’t idiot, this isn’t S3 DB that uses cartoons, but Bowser absolutely prefers to punch his opponents or burn them. Trying to say that Bowser wins more often than not with magic is like saying Bill Cipher isn’t arrogant and only has tunnel vision. Aka very misleading. So, Bowser’s best wincons are something he likely wouldn’t use too much.

Now, Eggman also has serious issues with not defeating Sonic whenever he could. He could have killed him years ago. But unlike Bowser, we actually have gotten explanation here. Eggman wants to beat Sonic in his own way to prove he is superior. If he wanted to kill him, he would have carpet bombed him years ago. Bowser is not Sonic, so he would not care to crack the planet if he wanted to be done with Bowser.

sthidw14-5.jpg

Also yeah, IDW is canon nowadays. Retroactively arguably, but still canon.

Aww geez, guess it’s time to talk about their armies? They have so many troops I feel like I could miss out a lot here. Both have a lot of troops, so numbers game is probably equal. Stats are equal enough with stronger troops at minimum, even giving Kamek that Star lvl Raven feat, Metal Sonic could arguably get even Universal shit. Or you could believe that Petey Piranha solos every single Eggman troop. It’s a mess again. You could argue Boos can be intangible, but in Sonic 3 Eggman has captured ghosts in his capsules and in SA2 Knuckles could fight ghosts. So Boos also wont solo Eggman’s Army either. Now, apparently Captain Goomba has ability to negate special skills, so I have seen that that Goomba would also solo Eggman. That surely is an opinion, but I have not seen that skill been used in big enough range for it to matter. Now, Bowser’s troops do resist mind control, so Eggman can’t use that. That’s open and shut.

Eggman does seem to have better army control even against that. Again, via his Super Laser Piss, Eggman could wipeout a whole lot of Bowser’s army at once. Destroying stars gives you stupid big range. IDW also gives him Metal Virus which helps against most of the army. And thanks to Sage being a thing, she could control even berserk Zombots. Also Bowser’s Airship Armada. I have been neglecting Bowser’s best ship, the Galaxy Generator, but we have not seen it weaponize its Galaxy creation. Its best feat is threatening Rosalina’s observatory, far cry from blowing up stars.

Bowser does have Fury Bowser, the hype form. But if you think Bowser is universal, what does Fury Bowser actually give? Jack ******* shit lol. In fact, it could likely be detriment since Bowser is even more mindless in that state, making it even less likely that he’d use his magic wincons to beat Eggman.

Now, Bowser himself likely resists Metal Virus & possibly even Eggman’s BFR moves. Technically both can also time travel if you want to be technical. Eggman also has a machine that can make copies of enemies, but tbf, if you that Mario Party 3DS game, Bowser can use magic bubbles to create copies of Eggman’s troops as well.

Both Bowser & Eggman have a lot of shit to throw at each other, but I will now be bit spiteful to Mario fans and say one thing I clearly saved for last.

Phantom Ruby go brrrr

Sure, Bowser can copy some opponents, but Phantom Ruby can clone thousands of troops, potentially at Universal level too. And even if Bowser can handle BFR, Null Space could also be used to deal with Bowser’s troops.

For longest time I did have a hunch that they could give Bowser the Star Rod and make him invulnerable. But Phantom Ruby has hurt invulnerable Super forms, so it can likely bypass that.

Dream Stone scaling has been used to make Bowser Multiversal in base, but even this ******* shit can be replicated via PR. PR has fought Super forms and Base Sonic has beaten PR powered Infinite. This loop scaling is shit but both can have them.

Also, both Mario & Sonic cosmology can be argued to say “dreams are universes” so they likely get same stats again.

I used to be vary of some Eggman Mechs being scaled to Super forms, but PR allowing Super Eggman to match Super Sonic is kinda blatant. And with this Eggman gets immeasurable speeds. Yeah, there is no stopping immeasurable train via Solaris feat. Fact is, Super form traveled to past and future. without specifically time traveling. Even if its just specific points of time and not abstract concept time, its immeasurable. Time Eater feat might also support this.

Aww geez Im hitting 1500 words at this rate, time to wrap up.

BOWSER

+Likely stronger than base Eggmobiles
+Sealing magic is effective
+Resists a lot of hax
-Army is vulnerable to Eggman’s hax
-Army is inferior to Eggman’s in numbers
-Prefers to fight without using magic
-Fury Bowser is even more berserk
-Likely inferior vs peak Eggman

EGGMAN

+Can match Bowser’s power at peak
+Much faster at peak
+Significantly more powerful troops to use
+Can control battlefield better via destruction or BFR
+Can answer a lot of Bowser’s options
+Unlikely to mess up like against Sonic
-Very vulnerable outside of mechs
-Bowser can copy Eggman’s hax

That’s why I think Eggman wins via extended weaponry. Bowser can beat Eggmobile, but Eggman can survive such encounters. Bowser has wincons, but he prefers fighting without them. Fury Bowser especially makes it even more unlikely. Eggman’s army is likely to overwhelm Bowser’s army. At peak, Eggman matches Bowser and absolutely is faster than him. Bowser’s army being defeated means he has to eventually deal with Eggman’s army as well on top of Super Eggman. It is far more likely that Bowser gets overwhelmed by Eggman than that he uses sealing magic at specific time.

Or maybe you think Petey Piranha solos Eggman’s Army shrug

Mini-analysis over :V
Nice analysis

Honestly that's how I feel for Yujiro overall while baki is over the top, it's in a way grounded (not like realistic type of shit)but moreso never dabbles into the usual anime esque fuckery like Bleach, DBZ type of shit with dealing with energy blasts high octane destruction etc
Pretty much
It's obvious that Wesker dies Tiki,Swan and majority of the crew know it hell Wesker been dead since 09 like I mentioned previously while Kazuya stayed getting upgrades
I know, but they try to appeal at casuals who arent as well informed which is annoying
It's hey can we make a fun fight out of it that's the real answer cause we all know stomps are nothing new to the show
Yeah but like even in fights like flash vs quicksilver, they at least gave 1 thing being better at, let alone homelander vs omniman with former being more varied in powers, what can you do with Wesker

Broke: Bowser vs Eggman
Woke: Bowser Jr vs Sage

Implying they couldn't just work Bowser Jr vs Sage into the Bowser vs Eggman animation, Jeanne vs Trish style? I don't think it'd be hard.

I find myself thinking on my own custom MUs in that sense, like Malos vs Takaya Sakaki for example, and I'd be totally down for if the entirety of Torna vs Strega joined in (less Blade Jin, because he has his own MU spreads).

Pretty much

I know, but they try to appeal at casuals who arent as well informed which is annoying

Yeah but like even in fights like flash vs quicksilver, they at least gave 1 thing being better at, let alone homelander vs omniman with former being more varied in powers, what can you do with Wesker
Honestly that's an issue to me because outside of a cool fight between base Kazuya and Wesker the moment Kazuya transforms ehhhh

This has more potential and at least Iori can be wanked to be close to Kazuya base form to a degree

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

I don't even care that it's not each other's best MUs thematically. This episode could go so hard, and I think it's potential for banter is being slept on. It hits the same itch as Columbo vs Light, where the appeal is seeing a "What-If" scenario. With Columbo v Light it's what if Columbo tried to solve the Kira case instead of L, whereas Meruem vs Yujiro is what if Yujiro tried to take out Meruem instead of Netero.

OST should be called "The World's Strongest".

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

I don't even care that it's not each other's best MUs thematically. This episode could go so hard, and I think it's potential for banter is being slept on. It hits the same itch as Columbo vs Light, where the appeal is seeing a "What-If" scenario. With Columbo v Light it's what if Columbo tried to solve the Kira case instead of L, whereas Meruem vs Yujiro is what if Yujiro tried to take out Meruem instead of Netero.

The issue is, they wouldn't even fight, they'd talk about invisible food and play chess for like 3 hours until Meruem died of radiation poisoning.

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

This but with Kars vs Toguro

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

Damn this is hype af.

Honestly wish I could try and fix the profile here but every time that happens for some reason it hits 10+ pages for simple upgrades.

Recently people realized that everyone would scale to early Yujiro which was know if you just read the manga.

Damn this is hype af.

Honestly wish I could try and fix the profile here but every time that happens for some reason it hits 10+ pages for simple upgrades.

Recently people realized that everyone would scale to early Yujiro which was know if you just read the manga.
Real. Def gonna be a interresting matchup

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

I'd watch this fight.

49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

Ngl I feel fun factor in vs have been so overlooked due to Dimensional tiering nonsense,pure vs brain rot and not having whatever amount of word vomit for essays that most of us simply forget to just want a a mu because **** it could be cool

Damn this is hype af.

Sometimes people really need you to spoon feed the most direct stuff, whether new or old info

Most of Ninjago mid tiers rn are Star Level while TMNT is at max Small Planet (with the highest tier from Ninjago being at Low Multi😭) That's beyond overkill

Dang😔 (Lloyd Garmadon alone still claps the whole verse except for Romero🗣🔥)

Back