• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I obviously voted for Guts. I don't even watch his light novel but real recognizes real. I mean, he has an edgy armor, edgy clothes and did I mention he has armor? Armors are cool. He's probably edgy too so it makes me like him more at first glance.

Doctor Dark Souls is also there. Cool armor, cool helmet, edgy lore, medieval armor. He might have gotten the first spot if he was more recognizable. I can't visualize his armor, only his helmet, without watching his images. I can at least visualize Guts.

Medieval armors are always excellent drip.
This will be the funniest shit ever, I just know the SCP fanbase boutta add even more shit to their lore so to make SCP 682 even stronger.
I heard something something about old writers hating powerscalers while newer writers try to add powerscaling stuff.

I can't tell if it's true or not because I don't watch newer SCP stories.

Looking at modern comics scaling, Juggs is probably gonna god stomp Archie Knux unfortunately lol, he’s gonna get like some insane outer scaling via Cyttorak lmao
Last I checked he was pretty fodder rn. He has good regen though but it might not be combat-appicable. That said "pretty fodder" in Marvel could still yield irrelevant speed.

I think they mean it's because all the DC heralds in DB are cosmology busters.
Sure, well maybe not busters but they have that level of AP yeah. Also the term “heralds” in DC doesn’t really mean anything, like Superman is closer to the description of a Skyfather anyways. But anyways Ben is stronger lol.

Sure, well maybe not busters but they have that level of AP yeah. Also the term “heralds” in DC doesn’t really mean anything, like Superman is closer to the description of a Skyfather anyways.
I mean Hal has things that put him as relative to Superman. If anything, Hal's high ends can be arguably higher than Superman's high ends via scaling chains

I mean Hal has things that put him as relative to Superman.
I don’t even mean AP-wise, just the description of “god who watches over the world from the sky” fits for Superman.
If anything, Hal's high ends can be arguably higher than Superman's high ends via scaling chains
I doubt it, the best scaling for unamped JL members rn is Superman oneshotting Barbatos. With all of Hal’s previous amps being outclassed by that feat and Superman usually holding back making it difficult for people to scale to said feat. Heck with the Story of Superman, Superman is as far above Hal as Hal is above regular humans.

I doubt it, the best scaling for unamped JL members rn is Superman oneshotting Barbatos. With all of Hal’s previous amps being outclassed by that feat and Superman usually holding back making it difficult for people to scale to said feat.
Not really. Rebirth Superman one shotting Barbatos isn't portrayed as a absolute peak thing but rather casual, furthermore. Rebirth Superman is only vaguely stronger than PC Superman, while Hal has a scaling chain above characters who can easily defeat PC Superman.

Heck with the Story of Superman, Superman is as far above Hal as Hal is above regular humans
I doubt story of Superman is even really combat applicable. And even so, it's not even an actual canon thing and it's fairly vague.

Social Influencing, possession, magic Ig, altering his physiology with his imagination, probably some Diamond corruption shit. Can I use the CN physiology stuff?
He has to be asleep to use Possession so bad idea, Steven doesn’t have Corruption (but he can heal Corruption), and the other stuff just isn’t relevant vs Invincible. And I don’t care about non-canon CN cross-scaling stuff

Rebirth Superman one shotting Barbatos isn't portrayed as a absolute peak thing but rather casual
Exactly the point
Rebirth Superman is only vaguely stronger than PC Superman, while Hal has a scaling chain above characters who can easily defeat PC Superman.
5D imps can't even exist in the 6th dimension, which puts a hard stop to Post-Crisis scaling being relevant. Rn it only matters if you scale to the 6th dimension or not. Also which characters can supposedly easily defeat PC Superman?
I doubt story of Superman is even really combat applicable. And even so, it's not even an actual canon thing and it's fairly vague.
It is combat applicable, Superman used it many times and it is a canon thing, what do you think CAS and Milkman Man are?

Last edited:
Back