• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sexy cowboy Superman:

images
Daddy- I mean Daddy- I mean

Ben got everyone even more hyped for the season finale with the "Oh ho ho just you wait" statement
I have a feeling the season 10 finale matchup would be very unorthodox.

Wonka film is to be up on 8 December 2023 (United Kingdom) / 15 December 2023 (United States)

Is anyone thinking of Willy Wonka being in Death Battle?
say being executed by Mary Poppins

VERY minor nitpick I never brought up when I was talking about everything I liked about Scooby Vs. Courage but:

...I really would've liked it if they'd somehow blended the catchphrases together in the end. Something like: "I would've gotten away with it too, but you stupid dogs made me look bad!"

Just one of those little things that I personally would've popped off more for.

That reminds me of how Latino Americans back in the GvS days were saying that Death Battle made Superman win because they're americans and they were biased in favor of the patriotic American character unlike GokuLoquendoGamer78 the Latino American.
I remember some people using the same logic for Obi-wan VS Kakashi

Lots of things in comics are a mistake.
Yeah but at least most eras have redeeming parts, like the 90s might have been full of edgy bullshit but there were still a good amount of solid story lines that was coming out at the time.
Like Nu 52 was just bad and did serious damage to DC as a whole, a side from like batman, I think people still like batman at the time.

Why is New 52 bad?
A mix of trying to be edgy and grounded for a modern audience while also lacking a clear definitive vision. Like no one new what they were doing and characterizations were terrible and inconstant as different writers had different ideas of how such stories should be written. Also they cannibalized a bunch of characters for the new status quo which most people hated.
On top of all that they failed like the one thing they set out to do which was make it easy to jump into comic which didn't work because most authors both wanted to include old stories without like rehashing it so it created a situations where just had to presume certain things happened off screen even if it didn't really make sense.

Granted, not all of New 52 was bad and some of it, I liked for trying to experiment with new ideas and concepts, but beyond that, it was very rushed. Having a 5 year gap for these heroes is bullshit. You're telling me we got 4 GLs and 4 robins in the span of 5 years?

Besides tho, New 52 titles that I think were actually good are Flash, Green Lantern stuff by Geoff Johns, Sinestro, Batman, Captain Atom and Action Comics.

Back