• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least it's not WWE.
F-j-F1-ULWYAAE-8-E.jpg

Say... should Toriko get a match? Or at the very least who would be a good opponent for him?

Random, yeah, the other day came across the One Piece crossover it had like a decade ago and remembered how heavily pushed it was and how it just fizzled out nowadays.
Toriko (Toriko) vs Sanji (One Piece) vs Shirou Emiya (Fate/stay night) vs Souma Yukihira (Food Wars) vs several other famous fictional chefs that I can't think of in a massive, Masterchef-like cooking competition would be pretty cool.

What leak?
Apparently some leak for Fortnite was revealed to the public that revealed Snake from Metal Gear and Peter Griffin from Family Guy will be skins in Fortnite at some point in the future, though I would take my words with a grain of salt since leaks tend to either fall into being true or completely BS.

Still, Snake coming to Fortnite wouldn't be too surprising since Epic Games and Konami are both equally terrible companies so it'd be like two peas in a pod

Tbf, given how fortnite got so many licenses from popular to very big companies over the years, wont surprise me these coming over by any chance

Apparently some leak for Fortnite was revealed to the public that revealed Snake from Metal Gear and Peter Griffin from Family Guy will be skins in Fortnite at some point in the future, though I would take my words with a grain of salt since leaks tend to either fall into being true or completely BS.

Still, Snake coming to Fortnite wouldn't be too surprising since Epic Games and Konami are both equally terrible companies so it'd be like two peas in a pod
The box taunt would be so OP in that game if it gets added , shrinks your model and can blend in with more urban areas

Toriko (Toriko) vs Sanji (One Piece) vs Shirou Emiya (Fate/stay night) vs Souma Yukihira (Food Wars) vs several other famous fictional chefs that I can't think of in a massive, Masterchef-like cooking competition would be pretty cool.
... We have actually had Ignis Scientia vs Meowscular Chef for Death Battle Cast

Back