• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If KiraDachi is the season finale, I'm going to assume there were production issues that caused the last 2 episodes to switch.
Is it not a sprite fight is easier to make, esp. with existing sprite sheets?

I really wonder what technical problems they encounter.

Let us hope for the best of the team though.

This is Gokover pals.

Maybe they want Kira vs Adachi to be a long episode since Kira isn't a fan of fighting directly
If Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia has to be a 6 minute battle and Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto a 9 minute war...

If Winter Soldier vs Red Hood stays for 6 minutes but has a super short verdict...

I do not know...

Kira vs Adachi.

I heard but haven’t seen that the team don’t buy the Persona stats here
Do they buy the old stats? Even without SMT scaling, they got to tier 2 on here.
AFAIK, Persona dudes got plenty of stuff much higher than JJBA, even without cosmology scaling. And iirc, Adachi has shit like universal scaling? idk
Last time we have had Mitsuru Kirijo at 21 tons of TNT physically and 30 kilotons of TNT with persona powers.

... Holy Molly do they honestly believe Giorno Giovanna can beat Ren Amamiya? And Weather Report can beat Marie (Persona)? No way...

Using this season's reasoning and scaling where would Goku and Superman end up ranking among the other combatants?

Raven will likely remain 1st and last place is between Alex, Killua or Rocket (without weapons) depending on leeway in the blogs.

Again this a season where even the weakest combatants get tier 7 AP/scaling. No street tiers allowed!

I love jjk memes
nah-id-win-v0-tvfknr6bm30c1.png

Back