• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf casuals usually judge power via the core entertainment medium. Rick as an animated character has far more freedom to show off visually impressive feats than a live action character like The Doctor (secondary material like comics not included). I mean the MCU was pretty tame with it's cosmic feats for several years then the animated show "What...if?" happen and BOOM! planets get blown up, a galaxy gets munched, universe's get rewritten, etc (and that was just in one episode).
Rick is also famous for his abilities and everything he could do, The Doctor is famous, but Rick is more popular nowadays

Hologram Rick (or Rick's soul?)
It was hologram rick, the same we see in Operation Phoenix episode

Though what confuses me shouldnt Operation Phoenix negate the erasure gun? The gun has Universal+ range from what I understand but Operation Phoenix is multiversal?

Or did they count it as Self BFR? Oh that makes sense

GVS 2 was only made because Goku fans thought the SSG transformation would make him curbstomp Superman, and happened the exactly opposite
Who thought that? SSG had no feats at the time. It had two movies.

It was an excuse to make Superman seem like an omnipotent God that can solo fiction. So they wouldn't have to deal with the debate anymore.

They were quoted as trying to "End the debate"

It was hologram rick, the same we see in Operation Phoenix episode
Yeah, that makes sense. Also this makes me realize that the result of this fight would go right into another Morty's Mindblower's esque episode of Rick and Morty with how Rick got erased from everyone's memories but he still has those memory backups that Summer used when Rick and Morty memory wiped each other.

wzb3qv.jpg

Oh yeah I keep forgetting about RT being on fire. I’m surprised they haven’t been axed yet
I mean the fact that Death Battle alone is reaching the million and above ranges of views, with ad revenue and sponsors mixed into the equation, would indicate that while RT is struggling it's not like they're on the verge of bankruptcy or running out of finances from all the merchandise they sell.

Just the fact that Killua vs Misaka, most people's least favorite episode, is sitting at 1.2M views at this moment of time and Gojo vs Makima is at 2.6M views after four weeks alone shows that RT still has methods of earning money

I mean the fact that Death Battle alone is reaching the million and above ranges of views, with ad revenue and sponsors mixed into the equation, would indicate that while RT is struggling it's not like they're on the verge of bankruptcy or running out of finances from all the merchandise they sell.

Just the fact that Killua vs Misaka, most people's least favorite episode, is sitting at 1.2M views at this moment of time and Gojo vs Makima is at 2.6M views after four weeks alone shows that RT still has methods of earning money
But that’s the thing it’s just DB they have no other shows that even come close to views DB gets. I don’t really know how much longer DB can sustain it

But that’s the thing it’s just DB they have no other shows that even come close to views DB gets. I don’t really know how much longer DB can sustain it
If push comes to shove, Death Battle could just become another part of Warner Bros or become a independent group with no ties to RT to continue doing the show if they really wanted to do that. Like just the fact that Death Battle's still generating a shit ton of views after 12 years of being on Youtube should be enough to let me thrive on their own if RT goes under in the future.

And I hope they are able to continue doing this for awhile longer, because agree or disagree with their opinions I personally think that Death Battle is one of the more entertaining and quality shows on the internet landscape even now and it would suck to see them go if RT goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back