• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank **** ColeAlex & BillDiscord got made.

What other good old MUs should get in asap?
How it took Death Battle so long to get to Cole vs Alex, I will never understand. What we got was good, don't get me wrong, but the fact that fans had to vote it in is what astounds me.

But y'know what I find even more shocking?

little_mac_vs_makunouchi_ippo__version_2__by_greekdbw_dg9mtlb-fullview.jpg

5cfagu6774db1.png

HOW HAVE THESE TWO NOT HAPPENED YET?! Seriously, I've seen Little Mac vs Ippo and Shulk vs Lightning suggestions since season 2! They have been right up there with Cole vs Alex for match ups that needed to happen forever ago. Can you imagine what they could've looked like under Torrian? I've never played or watched any of the media that these characters come from, but I've been excited to see them battle regardless. The fact that it's taking this long for Death Battle to get to these still astounds me.

"In this game, Eggman by default is a power type character. His feat of punching aside trucks is already calculated, but what was ignored is that Eggman is a power type, while Sonic is a speed type. As a result of this, Eggman can physically punch aside these trucks, while Sonic is unable to and bounces off"

Imagine for a moment this is accepted and Eggman is upgraded to Low 2-C with his added as one of the reasons. Imagine someone not into power scaling seeing his VSBW profile, see him rated as being able to one shot heralds, being able to solo the Buu saga with negative difficultly, and seeing one of the justifications for him being this powerful being that he can punch trucks aside while Sonic can't.

How it took Death Battle so long to get to Cole vs Alex, I will never understand. What we got was good, don't get me wrong, but the fact that fans had to vote it in is what astounds me.

But y'know what I find even more shocking?

HOW HAVE THESE TWO NOT HAPPENED YET?! Seriously, I've seen Little Mac vs Ippo and Shulk vs Lightning since season 2! They have been right up there with Cole vs Alex for match ups that needed to happen forever ago. Can you imagine what they could've looked like under Torrian? I've never played or watched any of the media that these characters come from, but I've been excited to see them battle regardless. The fact that it's taking this long for Death Battle to get to these still astounds me.
Because Video games got the shit after S6, starting from S7. Comics duo, anime and very recently cartoons have started to get more use over video games. And these two are old enough that I remember them being requested in G1 days, when G1 actually was a thing. Oddly enough Lucina vs MD Grovyle started from then too.

Maybe if VG got same number of eps as comics & anime per season, they could have done it. Those 2 kinda actually need polls at this rate.

Like, I get that the universal or multiversal stuff for super forms was mostly ignored for too long on the vs scene. But base Eggman, without any mechs just with his bare hands, being able to bully people like the Silver Surfer sure is...

... It sure is.
Dumb as hell 💀
Just typical vs brain rot from this wiki that shouldn't be taken seriously
Nothing new

Because Video games got the shit after S6, starting from S7. Comics duo, anime and very recently cartoons have started to get more use over video games. And these two are old enough that I remember them being requested in G1 days, when G1 actually was a thing. Oddly enough Lucina vs MD Grovyle started from then too.

Maybe if VG got same number of eps as comics & anime per season, they could have done it. Those 2 kinda actually need polls at this rate.
Look if you ask me DB may have to lean using Animated stuff and maybe Vidya now cause the Capeshit flare is weary off unless ur non marvel and DC capeshit like Invincible, Spawn Hellboy etc

Literally anything would not be as bullshit as 1-A Mario or 1-A Sonic
You speak facts, though outside of like Zastando I have never seen anyone else claim that the Sonic series reaches Outerversal. Unless of course you're one of those mad men which genuinely scale Game Sonic to his SMT counterpart.

But regardless, let's hope that those 2-A upgrades for Mario god tiers happen because the poor plumber's been taking L's on this wiki

You speak facts, though outside of like Zastando I have never seen anyone else claim that the Sonic series reaches Outerversal. Unless of course you're one of those mad men which genuinely scale Game Sonic to his SMT counterpart.

But regardless, let's hope that those 2-A upgrades for Mario god tiers happen because the poor plumber's been taking L's on this wiki
Sonic has a Persona counterpart?

Sonic has a Persona counterpart?
*Shin Megami Tensei

But yeah, Sonic was a guest character which crossovered with a SMT mobile game called Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation. Other characters have crossed over with Liberation like Dante and Nero from DMC 5, Bayonetta, and even Guts from Berserk IIRC.

Only issue with using SMT Sonic is that in the game itself, Demons which are summoned in game are only at a fraction of their normal power due to circumstances related to the summoning so you can argue that Sonic doesn't scale to those Outerversal stats and only scales to Low 2-C.

*Shin Megami Tensei

But yeah, Sonic was a guest character which crossovered with a SMT mobile game called Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation. Other characters have crossed over with Liberation like Dante and Nero from DMC 5, Bayonetta, and even Guts from Berserk IIRC.

Only issue with using SMT Sonic is that in the game itself, Demons which are summoned in game are only at a fraction of their normal power due to circumstances related to the summoning so you can argue that Sonic doesn't scale to those Outerversal stats and only scales to Low 2-C.
Didn't there used to be an SMT Nero profile?

*Shin Megami Tensei

Doesn't get that high in the hierarchy. I remember he beats Hell Biker.

Is that stated in game? I don't remember that being a qupte, and summoned demons fight and defeat non-summoned demons.

They have sentience, as seen with Ose and Flauros who goes on to fight their Hallel counterparts.

I’ve heard Archie may scale to SMT but like that’s bogus from what I’ve been told
I don't know why these mfers still try scaling Archie years after the comic ended and the Sonic license was revoked from Archie by SEGA, it's clear Archie's gone so there's no point in using modern shit

Didn't there used to be an SMT Nero profile?
Ye, but I think it got deleted due to the wiki implementing more strict crossover guidelines which SMT Nero didn't follow

I don't know why these mfers still try scaling Archie years after the comic ended and the Sonic license was revoked from Archie by SEGA, it's clear Archie's gone so there's no point in using modern shit
From what I can tell it’s old shit not modern shit, Sega bought Atlus and from what I remember there was an event in the comics that threatened all sega worlds which would’ve included SMT because Sega bought Atlus before that event. I don’t know I’m not a Archie Comics guy

Yes I stole it from 4Chan but the fact that this exists is lmao

"According to video game developer Nick Antonis, the company Naxeex took inspiration for their superhero sandbox games from battleboarding shows and sites such as Death Battle and VS Battles Wiki. Antonis stated, “You can always count on them to be updated on new series and characters. Actually, a lot of our games, stories, and characters were inspired by these websites.”

And they say battle boarding doesn't pay off, because holy shit I wasn't expecting this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back