• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How's the animation potential for Frieza vs Megatron ?
The only way you can really make it work is if you make it some kind of big battle with all their minions fighting in the background sort of like Ultron VS Sigma. Maybe they could also give Mega his tank mode... gotta be hoenst he doesn't have to much interesting stuff that mesh's well.

Could someone tell me Death Battle's verdict? Because Alex has some haxes.
SPOILER_IMG_8991.png

yep, basically the options just.. existed.. and already.. megatron was popular.. and people talked about him (even if for bad) which obviously makes him the first choice since he has "fame" and you don't have to worry about something going wrong because freezer is the popular guy here to easily reel this in.

so yeah... megatron was the only thing we had that was really popular.

just hope they play with the choreography well enough to overcome one of the mu's biggest problems.
How's the animation potential for Frieza vs Megatron ?
The only way you can really make it work is if you make it some kind of big battle with all their minions fighting in the background sort of like Ultron VS Sigma. Maybe they could also give Mega his tank mode... gotta be hoenst he doesn't have to much interesting stuff that mesh's well.
Well... Frieza vs Megatron would tell if Son Gohan vs Ultraman Zero is workable at all.

But even if Son Gohan vs Ultraman Zero fails by theoretical studies, we still have Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga to stop Son Gohan vs Invincible, Superboy or Supergirl.

SPOILER_IMG_8991.png
I really liked the episode, I don't think the analysis are... horrible or at least not intentionally so. More they wanted to go with a gimmic and failled. But the fight showed passion, and IMO the resault are fine...Cole resisting the black light virus is a bit iffy but it's w/e. They put him at way stronger and faster. And for anyone curious as to WHY they put him at faster, I believe they put Alex at 66% light speed. While they put Cole at 90% light speed via routing electricity through wires.

I really liked the episode, I don't think the analysis are... horrible or at least not intentionally so. More they wanted to go with a gimmic and failled. But the fight showed passion, and IMO the resault are fine...Cole resisting the black light virus is a bit iffy but it's w/e. They put him at way stronger and faster. And for anyone curious as to WHY they put him at faster, I believe they put Alex at 66% light speed. While they put Cole at 90% light speed via routing electricity through wires.
I remember Mario can route himself in electric form through wires. Does that give Mario 90% light speed?

BTW this is about the speed of the electromagnetic wave rippling through the electrons that propagates at close to the speed of light.

I remember Mario can route himself in electric form through wires. Does that give Mario 90% light speed?

BTW this is about the speed of the electromagnetic wave rippling through the electrons that propagates at close to the speed of light.
Probably
It's likely they will mention it if they use them again.

So I've heard gossip saying UltraGuy said the next Dragon Ball is going to be put at far exceeding what they've ever been shown before on the show

If it's true I look forward to how powerful Black Frieza is going to be
Ah yes 5-D and Immeasurable speed, lovely stuff /s

> Multi-Continent level (Survived an explosion that was capable of moving the planet Cybertron out of the Solar System

Not that it matters against Frieza but lol Megatron’s profile does not sound like it should be capped at Multi-Continental.
Yeah that one is pretty bullshit, the feat is actually High 5-A. I'll do the upgrade at some point.

Also about UT Megs, I think UT Megs gets cooked harder than Japanese Megs.

Last edited:
They don't buy the base saiyan scaling, they haven't since season 7.

Capture.PNG

- UltraGuy Blog Goku Black vs Reverse Flash.
LMAOOO

The downplay is magnificent. They beat you down so many times in the series that their God form was absorbed and became as strong as their base.

I guess Goku punching out Beerus massive energy ball in base was just everyone's imagination. Fighting Beerus in Super Saiyan was just some fever dream.

Not to mention many times Goku fights an opponent in base, then powers up to God form. If he wasn't as strong in Base he would be one shotted.

Ahahahahaahaha. Don't expect X to be represented well.

Last edited:
DBS (or just DBZ) Frieza > G1 Megatron
Xeno / DBH Frieza > composite Megatron (including the IDW and Alternity stuff)

So take your shot

And I am sure Unicron is dying to Galactus as Lifebringer

So TF fans better start to pick matchups where the TF characters win.

DBS (or just DBZ) Frieza > G1 Megatron
Xeno / DBH Frieza > composite Megatron (including the IDW and Alternity stuff)

So take your shot

And I am sure Unicron is dying to Galactus as Lifebringer

So TF fans better start to pick matchups where the TF characters win.
I highly doubt they'll use Alternity or Heroes scaling. Trunks was an exception. And megs has mainline multiversal scaling from the Japanese manga.

Back