• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like how DC retconned Jaime into being a Magic user for no reason

IMG_9025.jpg

Any anime fans have a waifu or husbando they want to see in DB?
I was going to post my entire list of waifus but I deleted that 2 years ago. Sad. I probably want Sakuya Izayoi, Remilia Scarlet, Flandre Scarlet, Marisa Kirisame, Yukari Yakumo, and Yuyuko... hmmm I can't think of other Touhou characters with good MUs. I'd say Rin Satsuki but fanmade characters will never appear in DB. As for husbandos I would probably want Sonic to return since he is cool as ****, Luigi since he was done dirty, Ayanokouji since I am literally him, Phoenix Joker since I am also literally him, Accelerator, and Misogi Kumagawa because I love them a lot in a non-homosexual way, They're very pretty. Those are the only waifus and husbandos I could think off.

Ben vs BB is such a lame MU because its so obviously for Swan to get his kicks again by having Ben get killed again. And what do you know, BB is actually a weapon against Green Lanterns and now he gets to scale BB to his favorite Dr. Fate, what a coincidence.

Admittedly I was not expecting this level of BS from BB

I was expecting Maverick to shitpost about it tho :V

I don't get this feat. Is this just like making an illusion of being in multiple places at once through sheer speed but on a massive scale???
Still cannot tell whether it is calling versions of oneself from different timelines and appearing on three different spots at milliseconds time intervals, or just quickly dispatching units at three different places at three different time spots with milliseconds time intervals.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3csJ95/
Sega is gonna buy Rovio. I hope this means Chuck and Sonic have a canonical race.

Great Sega has been actually making sufficient money to make an acquisition.

Also good for both sides this is going to help Rovio and Sega expand their variety and diversity while Sega will have deeper knowledge at the western market and the mobile market.

Brandon's comms are closed

This said, anyone actually receiving anything from him?

Kind of weird he has to wait one extra day to get sufficient applications.

"He's using The Bleed to mess with causality!"
"The Bleed is x-dimensional!"
"x scales to The Bleed!"

If "The Bleed" is so impressive, then how come I can stop it with one band-aid?
Checkmate, DC fans.
Different Bleeds

That said, even speed force users have been stopped by "DC street characters" from time to time.

When Barry Allen can think in attoseconds, Blue Beetle jumping at different places in milliseconds is comparatively way less impressive.

Still one speed feat nonetheless.

Been so busy these days cannot squeeze quality time to do or review proper calcs.

Still cannot tell whether it is calling versions of oneself from different timelines and appearing on three different spots at milliseconds time intervals, or just quickly dispatching units at three different places at three different time spots with milliseconds time intervals.

Great Sega has been actually making sufficient money to make an acquisition.

Also good for both sides this is going to help Rovio and Sega expand their variety and diversity while Sega will have deeper knowledge at the western market and the mobile market.

This said, anyone actually receiving anything from him?

Kind of weird he has to wait one extra day to get sufficient applications.

I haven’t heard back yet, good to know I’m not out of luck yet!

I’ve been rewatching Red Vs Blue and I just realized that in Carolina Vs Meta they forgot to mention that Agent Carolina also has invisibility. In Season 12 Episode 10 she was disguised as one of Locus’s soldiers and was invisible with the rest of them. (She was the one right next to him.) Should probably be added to her profile.

Then again they also somehow missed that the “50 Megaton bomb” they survived was only actually a 10 megaton bomb as Simmons said. They sure missed quite a bit with their own series lol

I’ve been rewatching Red Vs Blue and I just realized that in Carolina Vs Meta they forgot to mention that Agent Carolina also has invisibility. In Season 12 Episode 10 she was disguised as one of Locus’s soldiers and was invisible with the rest of them. (She was the one right next to him.) Should probably be added to her profile.

Then again they also somehow missed that the “50 Megaton bomb” they survived was only actually a 10 megaton bomb as Simmons said. They sure missed quite a bit with their own series lol
Dang, RT stopped caring about RVB sooner than I thought...
Touhou 19 just got announced I’m boutta be mad annoying
SO DOES ME
devilman-crybaby-angry-satan-u9wf9yblut7fc1bo.gif
Thanks for the tip, now I can mentally prepare for the surge of fanart of anime waifus I know nothing about.

Ben vs BB is such a lame MU because its so obviously for Swan to get his kicks again by having Ben get killed again. And what do you know, BB is actually a weapon against Green Lanterns and now he gets to scale BB to his favorite Dr. Fate, what a coincidence.

Admittedly I was not expecting this level of BS from BB

I was expecting Maverick to shitpost about it tho :V
Does Booster Gold and Black Adam back scale by extent?
Could Stroheim from JJBA get into DB despite his party?
Whom to fight against Rudol von Stroheim the protagonist who somehow served under a fictional evil political party?
Another fictional protagonist character who joins another fictional evil political party of course.

Last edited:

Therewolf Media vs commission track for tyranniisaurus. This messy Death Battle style score features inspiration from Luther Strode vs Rick Taylor (Image Comics vs Splatterhouse).

Oh one track artist went all out for this.

Back