• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random questions:

1. Any type of music/genre/characters in a matchup/franchise of works by Brandon Yates (Death Battle tracks and commissioned works) you believe Yates is doing way more successful than say Therewolf Media? And which way less?

2. How many commissioned works (say from Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media) actually involve a PR China franchises?

(I mean works like Genshin Impact, Honkai, Astro Plan, Scissor Seven, etc.)
1. Brandon Yates

2. I don't know. But Brandon Yates has a commission with an Arknights character ("Execution Guard") and a commission with a Honkai character ("Herrscher's Railgun").

1. Brandon Yates

2. I don't know. But Brandon Yates has a commission with an Arknights character ("Execution Guard") and a commission with a Honkai character ("Herrscher's Railgun").
Question 1 is more about which franchises or which styles do Brandon Yates work better than Therewolf and which work worse
(Something like "Therewolf Media works better on fitting the music to the fight" or "Therewolf Media works better on Touhou Project matchups")

Last edited:
Question 1 is more about which franchises or which styles do Brandon Yates work better than Therewolf and which work worse
(Something like "Therewolf Media works better on fitting the music to the fight" or "Therewolf Media works better on Touhou Project matchups")
When it comes to the OST that a character's relevant themes are constantly played, Brandon Yates is better.

Tbh, using common sense, there is no fuckadoodle way base Sonic cast is uni. Unfortunately, that is not a real argument you can use in VSW, so not much you can do about it :V

Relatively there also isnt much to hurt arguments it. "But they dont actually destroy uni when they fight" argument would just nuke entire Wiki if thats applied. Or like "why doesnt Sonic just destroy the prison cell he is locked in", VSW doesnt use this with anyone I think?. The only conflicting "anti-feat" I can recall is Sonic passing out when falling to earth's atmosphere during Unleashed intro, but even that one very old at this point, and Sonic's gotten more feats above it. There are also technically a lot of VSW logic that does allow uni base Sonic to be usable.

Does the Generations feat count as Tier 2 tho? Sonic's running affecting spacetime itself?

Literally this but base XC3 being T1 because Ino exists and Aptitude being (somewhat?) retconned (still working on a rebuttal to all of that btw)

yujiro-vs-younger-toguro-baki-vs-yu-yu-hakusho-this-has-to-v0-j5akdtjjktt91.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Happy birthd birthd for Kirb Kirb :V

Tbh, using common sense, there is no fuckadoodle way base Sonic cast is uni. Unfortunately, that is not a real argument you can use in VSW, so not much you can do about it :V

Relatively there also isnt much to hurt arguments it. "But they dont actually destroy uni when they fight" argument would just nuke entire Wiki if thats applied. Or like "why doesnt Sonic just destroy the prison cell he is locked in", VSW doesnt use this with anyone I think?. The only conflicting "anti-feat" I can recall is Sonic passing out when falling to earth's atmosphere during Unleashed intro, but even that one very old at this point, and Sonic's gotten more feats above it. There are also technically a lot of VSW logic that does allow uni base Sonic to be usable.

Does the Generations feat count as Tier 2 tho? Sonic's running affecting spacetime itself?
Pretty sure the Gens feat is him surviving his universe being destroyed by Time Eater. The space time restoration I usually view as a type of haxx, but apparently there’s some statements of the White Spaces being universes which means you could argue him restoring entire universes or something, I haven’t looked into that yet.

but yeah most of Sonic’s solid uni base arguments come post unleashed from things like Gens/Forces/Prime iirc. Even then you could argue him passing out from the orbital fall couldve also been due to the experience of being transformed on top of it.

Death battle takes anime into account

Which means planetary Yusuke at minimum and possibly Universe Level+via Demon World Scaling
Ichigo is Planetary via Aizen and Yhwach. And he has his own Uni scaling arguments too.
they ain't using uni arguments for both

when its to both being planet

from some guy in another server going by stats for both
Ichigo with True Shikai gets 140 zettatons, True Bankai is 5-10x so 1.4 yottatons at most. The current calc for the Okunen Tree feat is 3 zettatons and scaling to the Power Sphere is baseline planet level, so 47 zettatons or whatever it is. EoS Yusuke would upscale of course but you'd have to be pretty generous to get him high enough. And then speed-wise the highest I've seen for YYH attack speed is relativistic for the Okunen Tree beam, whereas Ichigo is hitting FTL definitely.

So ichigo has more on his side

they ain't using uni arguments for both

when its to both being planet

from some guy in another server going by stats for both
Ichigo with True Shikai gets 140 zettatons, True Bankai is 5-10x so 1.4 yottatons at most. The current calc for the Okunen Tree feat is 3 zettatons and scaling to the Power Sphere is baseline planet level, so 47 zettatons or whatever it is. EoS Yusuke would upscale of course but you'd have to be pretty generous to get him high enough. And then speed-wise the highest I've seen for YYH attack speed is relativistic for the Okunen Tree beam, whereas Ichigo is hitting FTL definitely.

So ichigo has more on his side
I agree with speed

There is a feat of like first saga Yusuke dodging Heiei's Jigan eye which gets relativistic however that's wanking to the max

In AP what I was referring to is in the anime Yusuke is stated to be capable of destroying the planet the moment he becomes an S class Demon

The weakest S class Demons of the 3 Kings army are far superior to this Yusuke and we get a chart in the anime showing the comparison between the Strongest S class subordinate and the 3 kings and the difference is like a 6x multiplier

So with that scaling I definitely think their more evenly matched

In AP what I was referring to is in the anime Yusuke is stated to be capable of destroying the planet the moment he becomes an S class Demon

The weakest S class Demons of the 3 Kings army are far superior to this Yusuke and we get a chart in the anime showing the comparison between the Strongest S class subordinate and the 3 kings and the difference is like a 6x multiplier

So with that scaling I definitely think their more evenly matched
depends who ya believe has the stronger upscaling chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back