• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate the latter this time :)
Happy BD!
image.png

Uni Base Sonic honestly has more in its favor than it should to a point that it’s hard to deny, so even though it’s not something I’d push myself, so I can understand why it got passed here. Hell, it’s more consistent than Uni Mario tbh 👀

some feats are bunk definitely, but with the Phantom Ruby stuff from Forces, the Gens uni destruction survival, and the Sonic Prime feats, it’s a little hard to just completely swipe aside as outliers now.

I will admit I don’t agree with the ludicrous speeds we’ve got game sonic at via multipliers though, I think some are really iffy.I’m not sure if I’d buy base Sonic above millions/billions c.

Anyways yeah it’s my birthday woahhhhh
Happy birthday, may you live long.

Pretty sure 99% of the vs community don't buy that shit lol
Nope
Uni Base Sonic honestly has more in its favor than it should to a point that it’s hard to deny, so even though it’s not something I’d push myself, so I can understand why it got passed here. Hell, it’s more consistent than Uni Mario tbh 👀

some feats are bunk definitely, but with the Phantom Ruby stuff from Forces, the Gens uni destruction survival, and the Sonic Prime feats, it’s a little hard to just completely swipe aside as outliers now.

I will admit I don’t agree with the ludicrous speeds we’ve got game sonic at via multipliers though, I think some are really iffy.I’m not sure if I’d buy base Sonic above millions/billions c.

Anyways yeah it’s my birthday woahhhhh
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂

That they don't believe it doesn't make it any less valid bro, that's their problem.

And nobody had a problem back when it was Tier 8 or 6, but now suddenly it is a problem.

That they don't believe it doesn't make it any less valid bro, that's their problem.

And nobody had a problem back when it was Tier 8 or 6, but now suddenly it is a problem.
I mean, if Danny Phantom is universe level why so many hassle in destroying one meteor that is barely planet busting

Ah yes don't ladies and gents surely some random side characters can truly put low multi energy
If ya arguing ******* Danny,Clockwork,Dan, Pariah,Reality Gauntlet at that level nobody gonna bat n eye give much of a shit There the big Dawgs and the feats to support them being is much
Arguing ******* Tucker,Sam physically wise scale to that is lol to even that most ardent vs nerd 🗿

Random questions:

1. Any type of music/genre/characters in a matchup/franchise of works by Brandon Yates (Death Battle tracks and commissioned works) you believe Yates is doing way more successful than say Therewolf Media? And which way less?

2. How many commissioned works (say from Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media) actually involve a PR China franchises?

(I mean works like Genshin Impact, Honkai, Astro Plan, Scissor Seven, etc.)

Happy birthd birthd for Kirb Kirb :V

Tbh, using common sense, there is no fuckadoodle way base Sonic cast is uni. Unfortunately, that is not a real argument you can use in VSW, so not much you can do about it :V

Relatively there also isnt much to hurt arguments it. "But they dont actually destroy uni when they fight" argument would just nuke entire Wiki if thats applied. Or like "why doesnt Sonic just destroy the prison cell he is locked in", VSW doesnt use this with anyone I think?. The only conflicting "anti-feat" I can recall is Sonic passing out when falling to earth's atmosphere during Unleashed intro, but even that one very old at this point, and Sonic's gotten more feats above it. There are also technically a lot of VSW logic that does allow uni base Sonic to be usable.

Does the Generations feat count as Tier 2 tho? Sonic's running affecting spacetime itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back