• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are Tier 1 arguments for Twilight amd Discord, I swear! overdoses on copium I swear, Furry Q better assblast that damn dorito.
There definitely are tier 1 arguments for MLP, and This Chord should have the stat trinity in the bag unless you megawank Dorito's shaky statements, in which case he takes power and nothing else.

Ok folks, lets just predict winners based on OST endings and who gets upper-hand first in fights.

Also if battle background and OST art cover favor a specific character, they get bonus points too.

Tinfoil hat theories never die yay

Suggested Media includes 'One Other Thing' for Dimitri

...It will be really funny if they give Dimitri Heroes scaling and agree with us on the canon and scope of the cosmology. It will be completely uncalled for bullying, but very funny.

Suggested Media includes 'One Other Thing' for Dimitri

...It will be really funny if they give Dimitri Heroes scaling and agree with us on the canon and scope of the cosmology. It will be completely uncalled for bullying, but very funny.
That just guarantees Dimitri's loss. The bigger the strength gap, the more Guts wins, because this is what he does every day.

That was one reason of several, actually.
What are the others?
My bad, I did forget we do need to use Guts Vs Nightmare for reference. But we do need to remember Dimitri also isn't a GHOoOoOoOoOST
There better be a reference to them saying that Guts would beat Knightmare, cause that shit is still funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
image.png

AAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAaaaaa
I WON, IWON I WON, IT LOOKS LIKE I WON, I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY DREAMS WERE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never doubt the power of my prophetic dreams again...
IMG_20230730_1456192.jpg
MY DREAMS WERE CORRECT!!! THEY WERE PROPHETIC!!!!!! RAVEN KILLED PHOENIX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WOOON I WON I WONN HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

udEL1.png

udEL2.png

udEL3.png

So this basically hard confirms that Marvel high tiers will always lose against DC high and mid tiers. WHR Phoenix was the second or third strongest character in all of Marvel and it got beat by Raven of all people. This also means that anyone above Raven can solo all of Marvel's cosmology except for TOAA. The entire Marvel multiverse minus TOAA ate shit against a girl with infinite versions of herself.

Damn, not even the Fire Emblem reddit is supporting their guy

This reminds me of the reaction of Jojo fans to Dio rightfully beating Alucard.

So this basically hard confirms that Marvel high tiers will always lose against DC high and mid tiers. WHR Phoenix was the second or third strongest character in all of Marvel and it got beat by Raven of all people. This also means that anyone above Raven can solo all of Marvel's cosmology except for TOAA. The entire Marvel multiverse minus TOAA ate shit against a girl with infinite versions of herself.
Weird, wasn't the consensus among powerscalers that DC is stronger than Marvel?

Yeah but not to this extent. Raven doesn't even hit the top 30 list of strongest DC characters but she beat the 2nd strongest of Marvel's. If they think Raven wins this then where the hell do they put characters like Parallax, the Anti Monitor, the Upside Down Man, Dr. Fate, or any of the other high tiers? If Raven and Phoenix were equal stats then those guys, who are above Raven, would completely stomp Marvel.

This reminds me of the reaction of Jojo fans to Dio rightfully beating Alucard.

nah, in the end for death battle, dc and marvel are relative in strength and speed, it simply depends on which of the two has enough hax´s to overcome the other or if they lack good enough defense.

I find it funny put of all the high fantasy vs dark fantasy MUs, the high fantasy character wins almost every time high fantasy rofl stomps
I can’t name a single MU where the dark fantasy character beats the high fantasy one
Gloomy, grounded, existential hellscape fantasy man who barely fends off the nightmarish monstrosities of his world (weak, sad)
vs
Dragon-hunting, demon-slaying, God-killing bro in historically inaccurate armor who beats everything because he slayed 10 goblins to become tougher (strong, cool)

Nope, Guts gets stomped. Dimitri apparently has Tier 6 and FTL scaling
After two episodes with controversial verdicts (at least among the vs debaters), we are back.

This also means the team, while creating some episodes with verdicts difficult to explain, also are creating episodes with obvious stompy clear cut verdicts so that the research team can spare time. Which may be explaining why they have Guts vs Dimitri over Guts vs Clare.
Dimitri and FE3H being far more popular than Clare and Claymore also explain for themselves.

Oh Dimitri being also a rough cool bulky dude also removes the only advantage Guts has when facing Nightmare. "Life can be difficult but just let it go and move on" - to Berserk fans.

Back