• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently there's a tournament between cartoons and video games on the Record of Ragnarok subreddit

Adam Smasher and Finn have lost so far, currently is Jetstream Sam fighting a different swordsman named Jack
link-wins-the-second-round-upvote-the-comment-you-think-is-v0-ewfi4nucdveb1.png
If I'm looking at this right, the MUs are:

• Cyborg (Teen Titans version?) vs Atom Smasher
  • Finn the Human vs Link
  • Samurai Jack vs Jetstream Sam
  • Eric Cartman vs Junko Enoshima
  • Steven Universe vs Kratos
  • Ben 10 vs Joker
  • Mr. Krabs vs Senator Armstrong
  • Spongebob vs Asura
  • Gumball vs Scorpion
  • Black Hat vs Doom Slayer
  • He-Man vs Hoarah Loux
  • Omni-Man vs Slave Knight Gael

That is a very... unique MU lineup. Not sure which ones would be considered for Death Battle.

@BlackDarkness679 Or news flash, and this might surprise you. But they might have an explanation for why they don’t buy the higher ratings. Like the inconsistencies and retcons that occur in the story that makes NRS’ story and Midway’s story incompatible with each other. Instead of complaining about the ratings how about you discuss it with them so you can come to a middle ground and understand each other’s point?

yeah just complaining about the ratings but not doing anything about it doesn’t really tell me much beyond “you lost a debate”.

That's true, but you're forgetting that Harkinian has no counter to Robotnik's pingas. At that point it mostly comes down to speed, which Robotnik might take via winning the race or upscaling from Mama Luigi.
Please tell me you're joking, Robotnik's pingas is no match for the King with his Dinner Blaster, the King's faster too via scaling to Gwonam

@BlackDarkness679 Or news flash, and this might surprise you. But they might have an explanation for why they don’t buy the higher ratings.
If to you think bullets or using gameplay for why survibility on some stuff is that way when its done for gameplay aspect is a reason not to accept higher ratings you might as well downgrade so many verses from that then

We exclude arcade endings cuz we cant cross a line from when a character should scale to someone or what if endings cuz the game doesnt mention all of them even tho it adds up more support on something, let alone statements of certain power and so on
Like the inconsistencies and retcons that occur in the story that makes NRS’ story and Midway’s story incompatible with each other.
Literally any series has inconsistencies or retcons, doesnt mean you separate NRS and Midway games just cuz of that, NRS still follows under the premise to be tied with midway, mk9 shows armageddon was a thing and what lead to it, why assume mk9 till mk11 is a reboot, when the current MK1 is a real actual reboot
Instead of complaining about the ratings how about you discuss it with them so you can come to a middle ground and understand each other’s point?
I talked before with them, close minded personality of how people argued in 2018-2019
yeah just complaining about the ratings but not doing anything about it doesn’t really tell me much beyond “you lost a debate”.
Much like how people tried marvel and dc being uni to low multi only to shut it down for old arguments for example, its not a lost debate, its a lost cause

I talked before with them, close minded personality of how people argued in 2018-2019
As someone who was in the current MK CRT and saw your posts, maybe try to have a proper debate about it? I think MK should be higher than tier 8/7 but the people against them being that level haven't had a whole lot of people arguing against them which is why the midway era being lower than you think is a thing, like go post scans dude and if it don't work at least you tried. Better use of time instead of just insulting people over it.

anyone mind spoiling the next time for me without spoiling the winner of the fight?
Guts vs Dimitri

So what was the reasoning for the victor beating the loser?
Rachel Roth = Zatanna Zatara >= Wanda Maximoff = Jean Grey

And soul self can steal emotions from Phoenix force meaning Rachel Roth has a bigger battery

RAVEN WON LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO, anyways this was a pretty fun episode, the analysys was alright, the joke about Jean dying during the time when the episode was produced made ma laugh pretty hard ngl and the fight was raw af, also Nevermore is a dope track

Rachel Roth = Zatanna Zatara >= Wanda Maximoff = Jean Grey

And soul self can steal emotions from Phoenix force meaning Rachel Roth has a bigger battery
Huh, guess that's gonna cause a debate about levels of mind hax/mind hax resistance and whether or not Raven can actually steal Phoenixs emotions, also why are you striking out all your text

I hate how shitty meme reasons is why I was feeling Raven win and how shitty meme reasons are so often right.

The OST absolutely hinted Raven win lmao

@BlackDarkness679 Or news flash, and this might surprise you. But they might have an explanation for why they don’t buy the higher ratings. Like the inconsistencies and retcons that occur in the story that makes NRS’ story and Midway’s story incompatible with each other. Instead of complaining about the ratings how about you discuss it with them so you can come to a middle ground and understand each other’s point?

it feels like i havent seen you in centuries lol

Huh, guess that's gonna cause a debate about levels of mind hax/mind hax resistance and whether or not Raven can actually steal Phoenixs emotions, also why are you striking out all your text

I read it from a spoiler thread but not the actual video so everything from me spoiler related should be taken with a grain of salt

If I'm looking at this right, the MUs are:

• Cyborg (Teen Titans version?) vs Atom Smasher
  • Finn the Human vs Link
  • Samurai Jack vs Jetstream Sam
  • Eric Cartman vs Junko Enoshima
  • Steven Universe vs Kratos
  • Ben 10 vs Joker
  • Mr. Krabs vs Senator Armstrong
  • Spongebob vs Asura
  • Gumball vs Scorpion
  • Black Hat vs Doom Slayer
  • He-Man vs Hoarah Loux
  • Omni-Man vs Slave Knight Gael

That is a very... unique MU lineup. Not sure which ones would be considered for Death Battle.
Don't forget Cartoon Mickey vs Kingdom Hearts Mickey

Back