• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In regards to Sly vs Lupin it's kinda a shame that it's a one sided stomp in Sly's favor and there's no debate to be had, like what is Lupin meant to do when Sly jumps and presses the circle button? That's just an instant win move that I don't think anybody can really deal with.

In regards to Sly vs Lupin it's kinda a shame that it's a one sided stomp in Sly's favor and there's no debate to be had, like what is Lupin meant to do when Sly jumps and presses the circle button? That's just an instant win move that I don't think anybody can really deal with.
But there is still a limit of how strong the foe is such that the conditions of "jumps and presses the circle button" meaning an instant incapacitation towards the targets.

And consensus is Lupin shoots first before Sly Cooper can do anything, including time stop.

Lupin wins via being cooler

Lupin places a sticky bomb on Sly Cooper with artistic acrobatics and Sly could not remove even with Time Stop until it explodes and he dies.

This given to people who think Sly Cooper can win more times than not
live_reaction.png

But there is still a limit of how strong the foe is such that the conditions of "jumps and presses the circle button" meaning an instant incapacitation towards the targets.
There is no limit, when Sly jumps and hits the circle button it's all over for his opponent. It's an unbeatable technique that not even Goku can deal with.

Damn, being cooler is the only counter to the circle button

@Loh67867 Been working on SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree, thoughts on this scene idea?

So, about halfway through the fight, both of them try to read each others mind at the same time. This is represented by both of them seeing each others past - Mewthree in the development pod, Goku in the escape capsule fleeing Planet Vegeta.

Except that the glass on the development pod and the glass on the escape capsule window are one and the same, and they're looking right at each other, glimpsing each others past.

@Loh67867 Been working on SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree, thoughts on this scene idea?

So, about halfway through the fight, both of them try to read each others mind at the same time. This is represented by both of them seeing each others past - Mewthree in the development pod, Goku in the escape capsule fleeing Planet Vegeta.

Except that the glass on the development pod and the glass on the escape capsule window are one and the same, and they're looking right at each other, glimpsing each others past.
I'm not sure SSJ5 Goku can read minds (Though this is a DBZ fanfic character, he can do anything lol) but the scene sounds cool enough, if you find at least one fanfic where SSJ5 Goku can do that, then **** it, include that scene

Yeah, Jotaro was a dick as a teen but it was just angsty teenage delinquent things. He actually cares a lot about his mother and others, he's just ashamed of expressing himself.

You can probably find an alternate version of Jotaro that can make it fairer. Maybe Jotaro with star platinum over heaven? Novel Jotaro? (Does it even give him good stats?)

Chaos! Chaos! Lovely and amusing chaos!
This actually fits a lot since STC Sonic is also shown to be an asshole teen but does care for his friends a lot, it's just he would rather die than admit it in normal circumstances.

This actually fits a lot since STC Sonic is also shown to be an asshole teen but does care for his friends a lot, it's just he would rather die than admit it in normal circumstances.
That sounds like Jotaro. Consider pitting both against each other.

I see the fight working well if Jotaro gets Star Platinum Over Heaven.

I still remember first watching JJBA Stardust Crusaders for the first time and hearing Jotaro refer to his own mom like that.

On other unrelated news I been trying to think of matchups involving STC Sonic that don't involve his Super Form...

Does anybody know of a Hero character who's kind of a dick but still a good person? I been trying to think some but my brain is going blanks at the moment.

And by kind of a dick I meant that they're mean, not that they did shady shit.
Rudues Grayrat

I swear if someone bring that "stuff" over Rudeus and Mushoku Tensei then i'm gonna Hoarah Lux stomp spam everybody here
Do you just encourage people to find "that stuff" aside from Rudues Grayrat and Mushoku Tensei?

What even is a Hoarah Lux?

I'm not sure SSJ5 Goku can read minds (Though this is a DBZ fanfic character, he can do anything lol) but the scene sounds cool enough, if you find at least one fanfic where SSJ5 Goku can do that, then **** it, include that scene
Goku can already read minds, he doesn't need Super Saiyan or fanfic to do that.

It's tripping serious balls right now.

PM me if you want to know, quoting the code
dusfxoubhv4-

Ant-Man vs Atom - the atomic symbol
Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead - the swords
Killua vs Misaka - the pentagram
Stitch vs Rocket - the beak
Vader vs Obito - the half-moon
Raven vs Phoenix - the yin yang or the lotus

Sly Cooper vs Lupin - the suit
Punisher vs Judge Dredd - the balance
Ghost Rider vs Spawn/Venom OR Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki - the recycle sign
Ms Marvel vs Izuku Midoriya / Bowser vs Eggman - the star
Spinal vs Cervantes - the skull
Liu Kang vs Jago - the yin yang or the lotus
Bowser vs Eggman / Catwoman vs Black Cat - the dollar sign
Bill Cipher vs Discord - question mark
Macgrath vs Mercer - the swirling arrows IG
Kyogre vs Chaos - the tsunami wave
Punisher vs Judge Dredd sounds really nice from a thematic standpoint. Two people who are totally uncompromising against criminals, except one admonishes the law while the other upholds it. Lowkey my favorite battle listed despite not reading much of either character.

Most of the rest are okay to boring. Please DB, don't do catwoman vs black cat.

Back